Dinning with the Stars

Mr. Arrogant version 2.0

Denise hasn’t gotten over about what I told her. By the time we were roaming around the mall scanning stores for dresses and shoes, Denise kept on asking for details which I deliberately refused to give. This has been my own little way of torturing my friend. If extreme curiosity kills she would have died long ago.

 

We concluded our little shopping spree buying a black tube peplum dress and silver pumps for me while Denise bought a blue and black sequin mini dress and a pair of skin toned pumps.

 

She kept reminding me that I owe her the details and I need to be careful not to go beyond limits before I dropped her off. It’s such a relief to have her whenever I needed her. She’s judgmental and nagging all the time but she’s the one that helps me keep myself grounded, and keeps my reasons logical.

 

 


 

 

I was already at the entrance of the parking lot when I remembered to buy the steamed buns and ice cream. Heechul would definitely get sulky after leaving him to s and go home without anything for him. That kid! So I pulled back from the entrance and drove a little bit further until I reached the nearby store.

 

There was no steamed bun for sale at the store; I was ready to go back when Heechul’s pouting face flashed into my mind. So instead, I roamed area for some time until I found a store selling the buns. I bought 6 so the two members can get a share too. Confident enough, I headed for home.

 

I keyed in the pass code, entered my unit and four Super Junior members sitting comfortably at the sofa welcomed me with no Heechul on sight. The place reeked of alcohol and food. I saw cans and bottles of liquors and all sorts of snacks are prepared in the center table at the living area. I glanced at the kitchen and saw Leeteuk and Ryeowook with the manager busy cooking something.

“Hello Yanna, I hope you don’t mind. Leeteuk Hyung decided to have a little dinner party with Heechul Hyung. We used to have parties like this with him.” Donghae approached me holding onto his can of beer.

“No, it’s fine! My place is still in one piece so…” I told him and shook my head.

“We were actually waiting for you. Heechul hyung locked himself inside the room.” Sungmin said placing a plate full of chicken at the center table.

“Let him be for now, maybe he’s just overwhelmed that so many people came over.” I replied.

I placed down the plastic bags I was carrying and made my way to the kitchen to see if the idols needed anything else. Ryeowook was so focused with stirring while Leeteuk was chopping.

“I’m sorry for barging in like this Yanna. Maybe this could help Heechul a bit; we used to have gatherings like this before. Maybe if he comes to experience it again he’ll be able to remember us a bit.” Leeteuk shyly explained.

“Oh no, please! It’s alright. Don’t worry about it.” I waved my hand at him.

“He’s mad about drinking.” He winked and continued with his chopping.

“I’m betting the doctor will disagree to this very badly.” I pursed my lips and shook my head.

I decided to check on Heechul so I knocked and yelled at the door of my room. “Heechul! I’m here, come on out now!”

I heard his heavy footstep getting louder and louder each second and then he opened the door. At the sight of me, he immediately pulled me into a hug and I almost felt the stares of the other members.

“Hey! Why are you there? Every…one’s here to… see you.” I squirmed to escape his embrace. He just dropped his head and didn’t bother saying anything back.

“Let’s eat dinner, Teukie and Wookie prepared something. Hmm?” I place my hands on the both sides of his head and pulled so he could face me.

 

He just nodded and I showed him to the kitchen. I heard the other members at the sofa giggling; I widened my eyes at them and signaled them to hush. It must have been really awkward for them to see Heechul act this way. Yesung once told me that everyone was a bit scared of him, even the older Leader.

 

 


 

 

Ryeowook called out to the other members to join in. A stew, grilled meat, salad and a few side dishes were served at the kitchen counter; each member took their turns in grabbing some. The manager, Sungmin, Leeteuk, Donghae and Eunhyuk were standing by the counter holding on to their plates while Ryeowook, Kangin and me occupied the chairs. Heechul stood rigidly beside me, shyly nipping on his food.

 

The dinner went by really relaxed and warm as the members told stories about their stages and practices, laughing and teasing one another. It was really overwhelming that it felt like I belonged, like I’m one of them, one of their friends. Kangin consistently asked me about Denise; he finally found out about the photos she took and that he wanted to get even. On the other hand, Leeteuk and Donghae kept on teasing me about liking Heechul.

“How do you find him, Yanna? You like him, don’t you?” Donghae teased.

“Find?” I glanced at him and he just shrugged. “He’s basically a kid! I’m not a e.” I rolled my eyes.

“C’mon now! He’s handsome, he’s tall, he’s rich and he can be very cute sometimes.” Leeteuk nudged me by the arm.

“Yes, he is. But he is also annoying, childish and for heaven’s sakes, he’s got no memory.” I answered him.

“Hmm…if you say so…” he uttered but I could tell he wasn’t convinced and there’s mischief in his smile.

 

When Leeteuk suggested we continue drinking, I ushered them to the living area, so everyone could sit down. I had a hard time volunteering to do the dishes when they all disagreed but I got too persistent that they could no longer do anything about it. Heechul automatically joined me in washing the dishes while the others went back to the living room.

“How is it? They’re fun, isn’t?” I looked at Heechul from the side. He replied with a smile and continued wiping the dishes dry.

“You see, they’re friendly and they won’t do you any harm, so you should start getting comfy with them already.” I added.

“So I could get comfortable with them and be able to live with them and so I could leave your apartment soon?” he said rather calmly but I was shocked with his question as I didn’t mean it that way and the thought of him leaving is pretty awful.

“No, I didn’t mean it that way, well… I just thought, maybe you could go back to your work soon. Your fans miss you already and your management is having a hard time explaining your sudden disappearance already. I’m just scared that when you recover your memories, you wouldn’t have anything much to go back to.” I explained.

“Point well made!” he nodded.

“So, at least try, okay?”

“I will.”

 

 


 

 

After cleaning up the kitchen, Heechul and I joined the rest of the members in chugging down the beer. It’s been too long since my last beer, I was with Kibum here. We would eat dinner too and then watch some movies over a few bottles of beer. I kind of miss him and at the same time feels mad at him for giving me precious times that makes it even more harder once he leaves again.

 

These idols seemed to have endless supply of beer, all of them are drinkers. That was what I thought until Eunhyuk got drunk so easily that he passed out at the sofa while the others sang some songs. God! They sounded really awful, I started to doubt if they are real singers. A couple more hours, I found myself getting tipsy and lightheaded, I knew what I was doing but I felt bolder; no more filters. I guessed Heechul felt the same way; he wrestled with Kangin and Donghae, laughing non-stop with his signature crazy laugh. Anyone who hears it could feel really insulted and offended. I must say the alcohol did really help Heechul getting closer to his friends. He was sitting near Kangin and Donghae. They would sometimes whisper into each other’s ears only to laugh out loud after. Crazy idols.

 

The night went by really fast; it was already 11 in the evening when the boys decided to head back to the dorms. The ever sober and reliable Ryeowook and Sungmin helped me pile the used dishes and trash in the kitchen before they head for the door out.

“Thanks again, Yanna!” Leeteuk shook my hand and we both bowed a couple of times.

“Noona, thank you! We’ll see you again!” Ryeowook said waving his hands and ushered the drunken leader out. Sungmin and the manager helped the sleeping Eunhyuk up and said goodbye to me too. Donghae and Kangin had Heechul wrapped in their arm and I saw them whispering to Heechul and the three of them laughed. They exchanged high-fives before the 2 idols unsteadily bowed to bid goodbye and leave.

 

 


 

 

I was too preoccupied because of the pile of mess back in the kitchen wouldn’t let me rest despite the slight intoxication. Heechul sat idly at the sofa holding onto a can of beer, humming to himself a familiar song.

“Hey! Go brush your teeth and go to bed! Your doctor will kill me if he finds out about this!” I yelled at him while carrying a trash bag full of empty cans. He didn’t answer back but he stood up and went to the bathroom like a lifeless zombie. I sighed in annoyance and went on with clearing the kitchen.

 

Heechul was already lying on the top of the sheet on his side of the bed when I entered the room. Good thing he was able to change his clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror and brushed my hair. Too lazy to do my nightly skin ritual, I went to bed and tucked myself inside the sheets. He must have felt the bed shift when I got in as he also got inside the duvet.

 

I savored the peaceful silence and warmth while clearing my head with the thoughts of today’s events when I suddenly felt a warm hand slither around my waist and like a shot, I turned around to face him. 

 

 


Author says:

Hello everyone! 

I'm sorry this update took a while.

I'm co-authoring another story and I'm currently working on it.

But I have the next chapter for Mr. Arrogant written already,

I just need to check on it before posting.

Heenim coming your way!!!

 

This is yet, another filler chappy

But I hope you liked dinning and drinking with the boys.

 

Next chappy coming rrright up! (I'm drunk myself. ~hic)

Stay tuned!

I love you everyone! Keep safe! ♥