Rules of Starlight University

Starlight Ecstasy

All students of Starlight University must follow the rules of the school.  They are the following:

Number 1: Be active.  I don't want unactive people in my roleplay.  If you can't be there at all because of a busy real life, don't reserve someone.  Or if you know you'll have free time soon, take a semi-hiatus/hiatus.  But...DO NOT BE UNACTIVE.  YOU WILL GET KICKED OUT!!!!
 
Number 2:  and Yuri are both allowed, but if it gets to be too much I won't take any guys but straight or bi guys. (Just because usually dominates if it's allowed; if it is for some reason the other way around with too much Yuri, then I will only take straight/bi girls.)
 
Number 3: Pregnancy and Marriage are both allowed as well. (MPREG included)
 
Number 4: If you need to take a hiatus or a semi-hiatus, you'll need to contact the base account on Twitter so we'll know.
 
Number 5: If for some reason you're in a relationship with another member and you break up, you are NOT allowed to leave just because the relationship ended.  Yes, the pain might hurt in real life because you got too attached, but seriously people, this is a roleplay. You will live through the break up, I promise.
 
Number 6: (Back to number 5 sorta) However, if you are broken up with and cannot stand being in the RP, you may go on a hiatus for a while (At LEAST three days to a week).  If you come back and still want to leave, only then may you be unverified and leave the Roleplay.  This also includes Drama. If you and a member don't agree on something, take a few days away.  But you can't leave because you and someone don't get along.  There's billions of people out there.  You do NOT have to agree with every single one. But you do need to treat them well. -.-
 
Number 7: NO HARASSMENT OF OTHER MEMBERS OR OUTSIDE PARTIES!!!!  If you are caught causing a whole bunch of nonsense and acting stupid, you WILL be either kicked out or put on a probationary time out.
 
Number 8: Only one account per person please.  Let other people have a chance to roleplay as well.  (This is susceptible to change in the future, just for reference.)
 
Number 9: Have fun and talk to everyone! ^^  Don't just talk to the same few people without at least trying to conversate with others. Be social.  Even if you're shy~