Chapter 2-The Meeting

A Forbidden Love's Destiny

~Tiffany~

“Seohyun-ah, guess what? We’ll be in Korea soon!” I yelled over the phone.

“Who’s that?” I heard a voice mutter.

“Don’t worry about it oppa, and unnie how about I pick you up at the airport?” she asked.

“Alright, it’s up to you, and you better tell me who your oppa is later,” I giggled.

“Kim Tiffany! Hurry up we’re leaving right now!” Taeyeon yelled.

“Coming unnie!” I yelled.

We were in our private jet and are currently flying to get to Korea. Jessica, Taeyeon and I have our own seats far away from each other so I was video chatting with Siwon oppa on my ipad.

“Oppa,” I smiled.

“What sweetheart?” he asked.

“I’m on the plane right now,” I said.

“Really? I didn’t notice that even it looks like you’re in your private plane,” he said sarcastically. “I am too.”

“Have your sisters fought yet about you know my brothers?” Siwon asked quietly.

“Of course they have, I bet your brothers did the same,” I said.

“No kidding, according to them it was a nightmare, but it was nice seeing you again sweetie.”

I blushed, “Shut up,” I muttered. “But what’s wrong with Donghae-ssi? I mean Jessica never been that mad before in her whole entire life.”

“I don’t know what got into hyung, but I have to go now sweetheart see you soon. You look cute when you blush,” he grinned hanging up.

I took a long nap afterwards and we left the plane after reaching our destination. We were at the airport getting our luggage and I accidently touched someone’s hand as I was getting my pink suitcase. “Oh sorry,” I bowed. Then I glanced up to see who I bumped and saw Siwon laughing at me.

“Siwon!” I yelled hitting his arm. “I thought I actually bumped into someone else, I can’t believe it was you.”

“Yah, is bumping into me a bad thing?” he asked. I nodded. “I’m hurt.”

“No you’re not and oppa, you haven’t told your brothers about us yet right?” I asked. He nodded but looked confused. “I haven’t told my sisters about us yet,” I said looking at the ground. He patted my head.

“It’s okay, I wasn’t planning on telling them this early anyways. We’ll just act like we hate each other,” he smiled. I looked over Siwon’s shoulder and saw Jessica and Taeyeon going towards the bathroom. Then saw Leeteuk and Donghae going towards the same direction. “Yah what are you looking at?” Siwon asked looking back. “Ahh my brothers, I have to go over there before you know.” I nodded.

“Oppa,” I whined.

He looked confused, “Hmm?” I kissed his cheek and he smirked, “Kim Miyoung, I’ll get you later,” he whispered in my ear. “I hate it when people call me by that name… even if it is my boyfriend.” I thought. Wait, but does that mean he’s going to prank me? I stepped away from him, scared of what he might do.

Siwon chuckled, probably knowing his “threat” worked. “Bye,” he said as he gave me a peck on the lips then went to go find his brothers. I stood there frozen at what just happened, and he gave me a grin as he was walking away from me.

I ran to Jessica and Taeyeon who were already fighting with Leeteuk and Donghae. Apparently when we got there we were a little late. “So I see the dork decided to follow me here huh?” Leeteuk asked.

“Mr. Park don’t think so highly of yourself,” Taeyeon grumbled. “You know, I have a new nickname for you, “the Devil Child” it works doesn’t it? Better than that fake nickname girls call you. What was it again? Oh yeah “Angel”. That name doesn’t fit you too well as to what I just suggested,” Taeyeon smirked.

“What did you just say Kim Taeyeon!” He yelled. “Yah, you take that back!” Leeteuk shouted.

“Leeteuk-ssi, you sound more like a child than my choding sister,” I blurted out. Siwon’s eyes widen and he tried not to laugh at my comment.

“Yah what’s that supposed to mean?” They yelled at me.

“What right do you have to say my brother is a child?” Donghae asked.

“Better rights than you, that’s for sure,” Jessica muttered.

“Is that supposed to mean something sweetie?” Donghae smirked tilting her chin so Jessica can look him right in the eyes.

“It does, you know at least we aren’t inconsiderate jerks!” Jessica glared taking Donghae’s hand off her chin. “Move away from me, I don’t know where that hand of yours has been and I certainly don’t want to know.”

“You know, the only rightful heir is Taeyeon anyway, you two are just extras,” Leeteuk and Donghae smirked knowing it would hurt our feelings. I glanced over at Siwon who looked apologetic, knowing that this is his girlfriend’s family that his brothers are talking badly about it. I looked at Taeyeon and Jessica who look like they are about to cry.

“Donghae is no better, Leeteuk I hope you remember that s. Come on unnies we have more important things to do that are worth our time compared to these guys,” I scoffed giving Donghae and Leeteuk a cold glare. I left with them and glanced back a bit, seeing Siwon wink at me. I giggled a bit.

“Yah Miyoung! What’s with the giggles? Don’t tell me you fell for one of them,” Jessica asked in disbelief.

“Of course not! I was thinking of Wooyoung remember? He’s my friend and he was going to meet me at the house with his girlfriend,” I explained.

Flashback

“Yah Miyoung when are you coming back?” Wooyoung asked.

“Soon according to my dad,” I said pausing a bit, “Oh yeah, you know my boyfriend Siwon right?”

“Yes, yes how can I not? You talk to me about him 24/7 why can’t you talk to Jieun about it?” he complained sarcastically.

“Don’t be sarcastic!” I scolded. “Well anyways they are going to be living with me and my sisters, I have a feeling my sisters won’t get along with the Park family.”

“Yah, that’s a no brainer considering how many times you’ve complain to both Siwon and I about them,” Wooyoung stated. “Plus all hell will break loose. Man, you and Siwon will have fun with that,” he laughed.

“Shut up!” I yelled into the phone, “But how’s it going with you and Jieun?”

“Good, and what are you going to do about your family and his family? What happens when they find out?” he asked.

“Just come to the house my parents gave me when I get there,” I said avoiding that topic.

“Yes! Front row seat to watching hell break loose between the Park and Kim family. I’ll be there!” Wooyoung joked hanging up. “Let’s hope you’re wrong Wooyoung…” I thought.

End of Flashback

“Yah Tiffany! Stop daydreaming and get in the car so we can go to our house!” Taeyeon yelled. I ran into the car and sat next to them. “What were you daydreaming about anyways?” Taeyeon asked.

“Is it about that one guy you’ve had a crush on for a long time?” Jessica blurted.

“Shut up!” I shouted. They snickered. I sighed, “My sisters…” I thought.

“So it is true then, wow I can’t believe after all these years you still like him,” Jessica said. “Truth is I’m already dating him, but you won’t approve of it.” I thought.

We reached the house and went inside to the living room. “Wow! It’s amazing, do we have to share it with those idiots?” Jessica pouted.

“Get over it, there are two halls one is ours the others is the guys,” Taeyeon said in monotone.

“Fine then grumpy pants,” Jessica mocked.

The doorbell rand and I saw Wooyoung come in with Jieun. “You guys!” I ran to them hugging them and then closing the door letting them in.

“So where’s all this hell that will break loose?” He joked as Jieun slapped his arm. “Ow sweetheart.”

“Stop being so rude!” she scolded as Wooyoung hugged her.

“No PDA,” Jessica said in disgust moving her stuff upstairs. “Nice seeing you two again!” she added.

“You too!” Jieun yelled.

The doorbell rang again, “Hold on a second.” I opened it and saw the Park family. Now is not the right time… “H-Hi,” I stuttered.

“Would you mind moving?” Donghae asked. I moved as they came in. “Hey Wooyoung why are you here?” he asked.

“Oh um I came for Tiffany. It’s been a while Donghae,” Wooyoung chuckled. He looked at his watch, “Wow I forget Jieun and I were going to visit her parents, we should get going see you guys later!” He ran out of the house and left in his car. “Such a wimp! I’m going to make fun of him later.” I thought stomping my foot on ground.

“Wow violent much?” Leeteuk chuckled.

“Don’t talk about my sister that way!” Taeyeon yelled.

“Sister? Weren’t your so-called sisters adopted?” Leeteuk questioned her. Taeyeon became silent. “Can’t speak can you?”

She slapped his face. The house became fairly silent, “Unnies, let’s put our stuff away first okay?” I asked for their approval. They just went upstairs to their bedrooms leaving me trailing behind with all their luggage. Wooyoung was right when he said all hell would break loose, but I know this is only the beginning.

~Siwon~

The tension became worse after Taeyeon slapped Leeteuk hyung, which he kind of deserved. I have a feeling it’s going to be like this for a while until everyone will get along. Donghae, Leeteuk and I went upstairs to go put our things in our bedrooms.

Donghae tossed his luggage at the wall, “Those stupid girls are who we live with,” Donghae scoffed. “That stupid Jessica thinks that she can be rude to me just because she acts like a stupid ice princess!”

“Taeyeon is a huge dork, I mean seriously I can’t even think of a well-mannered person in their whole entire family, Leeteuk muttered. “Yah Siwon don’t you have anything to say about Tiffany?”

“N-not really hyung you know me, I’m a gentleman,” I answered and they agreed with me. Donghae and Leeteuk went to bed while I was going to visit Tiffany, but I didn’t know if her sisters were sleeping yet. I heard a knock on my door, “Come in.”

It was Tiffany at the door, “Sweetheart shouldn’t you be sleeping?” I asked, standing up.

She giggled, “Shut up and I will in a second and so should you. Have your brothers complain yet?” Tiffany questioned.

I sighed, “What do you think? What about your sisters?”

“I’ll take that as a yes, and no my sisters haven’t,” Tiffany answered. “Oh yeah and my cousin Kyuhyun will be coming over in three days or so,” she explained.

“I got it, now get out before they find out,” I said pushing her out of my room.

Yay the story's finally updated since last year :D After I finish my first story, this will be the main one I'll be focusing on until I start a new project. So happy readings and remember to give feedback if you can.

-LLK369