part 2

My model

They got inside the studio, when Sulli the lights, Krystal can't help but to look around the place because it's pretty big. She sat down right in front of the camera while Sulli is preparing the things needed for the shoot.

"Go on, take off your uniform." Sulli said as she fix the main camera. Krystal gotshocked of Sulli's words again. She's thinking that Sulli will take photos of her, she suddenly got nervous.

"W...what?"

"I said, go on, take your uniform off."

"Why?!!!" Krystal yelled.

"Hey, why are you over reacting? Do you think I'll post a photo for my magazine a girl wearing uniform?"

"Th... then what?"

"Go on! Change your clothes inside the dressing room! Just pick a dress you want. Don't you get it?!" Sulli yelled in a girlish and cute way. Preventing her laugh from coming out. Krystal got ashamed again from her wrong thoughts then she quickly ran inside the dressing room.

"Tch. this girl." Sulli whispered as she shakes her head while frowning, still fixing her camera, smiling in a girlish way.

After a few minutes, Krystal went outside.

"Is this okay?" She asked Sulli. Sulli lifted up her head slowly when she heard Krystal's question.......... her jaws suddenly literally fell down when she saw Krystal wearing a red dress made of feathers. She gulped hardly after seeing Krystal's beautiful bare face, perfect shaped shoulders and body, and her super skinny legs.

"Hey." Krystal yelled a bit then Sulli snapped back to reality but she didn't say anything about Krystal's appearance.

"Ahm... Ahm, come on let us start."

 

to be continued...

lol pretty short right? that is because school is now starting :c