part 1

My model

"Excuse me, excuse me." Sulli, a female photographer bit shouted while fighting with bodies just to get inside the full bus. She's just standing with one teenager and an ahjumma beside her when suddenly the bus stopped at the station. One passenger who is sitting down went out of the bus. Sulli didn't intend to sit on that place since she thinks that the ahjumma deserves to sit there but...

"Ya! Ahjumma! I'm the first one who rode this bus than you, so I must sit down there!" The teenager shouted.

"What? Aren't you pity of an old woman like me?!"

"I'm sorry but I'm tired of standing! Come on stand up!"

"Tch." The old woman murmured. The 19 years old girl finally gave up and she just sighed angrily.

"This girl's mouth needs to be punished." The old woman whispered. The teenager suddenly squinted at her...

"Ya! I already let you sit, what the heck are you still saying?!!" All of the people inside the crowded bus looked at them. Sulli just smiled like she's so interested as she gets her camera inside her body bag. She turned it on and quickly records the old woman and the teenager's argue scene. She's enjoying these noisy fight thing but unfortunately... The teenager saw her. She quickly gets the expensive camera from Sulli's hands...

"Hey! What are you doing?!" The girl shouted.

"You deserves to be published on news papers. Can't you see? All
Of the people here is looking at you." Sulli answered boastfully.

"Ah is that what you want? Well you can't do it now." The girl said with a smirk then she threw the camera on the ground then she stepped to it so hard. The camera just torned into pieces and Sulli can't do anything but to watch it with eyes wide opened.

"You!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck did you just do?!!!!!!!" Sulli shouted as she pick ups the pieces.

"Well, you just deserves that." The girl said then gets out of the bus but Sulli followed her.

"Hey! Hey dumb! Don't you know how much that cost?! Huh?! Do you have any idea?!!" Sulli shouting while chasing for the girl, who is walking confidently like nothing happened.

"I don't know and I don't care."

"Ah, so you want me to report you to the police?! Well, I still have the camera's memory card which shows that you're arguing with an old woman inside the bus!" Sulli shouted. The girl suddenlystopped from walking with a worried face, but she's trying to hide it.

"Woah. What now? Are you scared if I showed this thing to the police? Huh?!" Sulli said while walking towards the girl wearing a smirk.

"Krystal!" A voice came behind the girl, its an old woman running towards them.

"Ah, so your name is Krystal? Well, that's more fun if I published this with a name. And wait, is that your mother? Should I tell her what did you just do? Huh?" Sulli said, annoying Krystal while still smirking. Krystal got more worried and confused.

"Krystal, who is she?" Her mother asked. Looking at Sulli.

"Ahm... Ma'm, I'm Sulli. And I want to tell you something..."

"Ahm... Omma, she's... She's my friend... And she wants to tell you that... that... ummm... she's hungry." Krystal lied, can't think of any other alibis. Sulli just looked at Krystal like WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? And Krystal just looked at her like JUST DEAL WITH IT.

"Ah, is that so? Then would you want to have some snacks with us in our house?"

"Yes, mom's right. You should have snack with us." Krystal said then she grabbed Sulli's wrist.

"Huh? I don't get it." Sulli said, still with wandering face.

"Come in, come in." Krystal said while clenching her teeth angrily.

When they got inside their house, Krystal quickly dragged Sulli inside her room and then she locked the door.

"Why are we here?" Sulli asked.

"Please don't tell my mom about what happened inside the bus." Krystal said suddenly like an angel. Sulli giggled and she took some steps towards Krystal.

"Okay, but you need to pay for my camera."

"What?! Can't you see?! Our house is small. I study in public school! I can't afford that thing!"

"Well, you can't afford to pay for it, then why did you broke it?!"

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry! Is that what you want to hear? I'm sorry!"

"Nope." Sulli said followed by a smirk. "You still need to do something in order to be fair." She continued.

"Huh?!"

"Hmmmmmmm..."

Sulli started to draw nearer to Krystal, she gently brushed Krystal's hair with her fingers then she slided her index finger through Krystal's cheek.

"You're pretty, you're tall, you're skinny, and most of all... You're y..." Sulli whispered with her face so near to Krystal. Krystal doesn't want to admit it but she felt fluffy in a minute with Sulli's touches, but when Sulli stopped, she quickly pushed Sulli away then she avoided Sulli's glimpses.

"What... what are you talking about?" Krystal asked, eyes on the ground.

"I told you, you need to do something to pay." Sulli said, still wearing her smirk.

Krystal just gulped to Sulli's way of seducting as she thinks that Sulli wants her body for return. She suddenly closed her eyes hardly, bringing all of her guts then she quickly went to Sulli, she lifted up her face and she kissed Sulli on her lips, which really surprised Sulli. After some seconds, Krystal got off of Sulli's lips then she slowly opened her eyes, she's expecting a good response from Sulli but she is just like a statue, eyes wide open and iced body.

"W... what... What did you... just... what did you just do?" Sulli asked awkwardly followed by a heavy gulp.

"Isn't that what you want?" Krystal asked awkwardly.

"N... no..." Sulli said, still feeling like she's stuck in the middle of the sea because of Krystal's kiss.

"Huh?! What?!" Shyness all over Krystal's body came up until it became shame already.

"I... I will ask you to become my magazine model but you just..."

"Oh my God, please don't mention it, please please, I didn't mean to... I thought you want it that way, I used wrong thoughts. Oh my God I'm sorry." Krystal explained like a paranoid chicken.

"Girls! The foods are ready!" Krystal's mother suddenly knocked.

After they eat ~

Krystal walked with Sulli outside and Sulli still can't stop giggling while Krystal can be killed by awkwardness everytime.

"So, have you decided?" Sulli suddenly asked, pulling Krystal's mind out of nowhere.

"Huh?"

"I told you to become my model."

"No, I'm studying. I can't do that."

"Tch. Of course I won't let you forget about those things. I'm still studying too!"

"No, I still don't want."

"Ah, so you're thinking that the foods I ate inside your house was enough to pay for my camera."

"..."

"Or, you're thinking that your kiss is enough to..."

"Okay okay I'll do it! Just don't mention that thing again!" Krystal cutted off Sulli's words just to get out of shame then Sulli giggled again.

"So, see you tomorrow at the studio. Here's my card, I'll wait for you 4pm until 5pm or else I'll go to your house and tell your mother anytime." Sulli said with a playful smile then she left Krystal.

The next day ~

Krystal finished her class happily but she suddenly remembered of the girl she met yesterday who blockmailed her so much. She gets the card on her pocket...

"Ah, so her name is Sulli..." She whispered.

She decided to go to the addresss written on the card and when she got there, all lights are off, no one is answering when she's calling. And the studio's door is locked.

"Tch. That's weird." She whispered again with a bit annoyance. She's about to go home but when she turned around, she saw Sulli walking towards her, wearing a school uniform and a blazer.

"Oh, i'm sorry i'm late. Our class finished late." Sulli explained as she uses the key to the door.

"You're studying?" Krystal asked.

"Of course. Do you see me as a working mother for children? I'm only 18."

"Tch. You talk too much. It's just that I thought you're just working on this job. I thought you're a photographer."

"Yes I am, but I still want to study at the same time. My dad owns this magazine company and he trains me as his photographer, but that's not what I want."

"Huh? Then what do you want?"

"You." Sulli answered fast. Krystal's eyes got widened then she suddenly felt awkward.

"M...me?"

"Yes, I'm asking you, what job do you want?" Krystal's fail expectation suddenly fell down when Sulli said that.

"Me... Ahmm. I still don't know. I'm still in highschool." Krystal said, still feeling awkward.

 

 

to be continued... Ü