Like Father, like Son

Our Short story[KiSeob Crib of O.S.]

9;03 PM.Thats what the clock reads.The gust of the wind add’s the emotion as Yoseob reminisce those memories of him and his 7 years partner,Lee Ki Kwang.Now,Yoseob is much aware that most of Gay relationships doesn’t lasts.At first,he prove it wrong.But now,he believed.

 

He can’t imagine how things turned into a sudden change.Just three months ago,he and Kikwang was sharing the unconditional Love.But now these days are definitely like the other’s.Kikwang has been so cold to him.In reasons that Yoseob doesn’t even know what.

 

“How can I say it?”.Yoseob thought as he focused on kikwang’s sleeping face.The fear of parting away from kikwang is killing him softly.Leukemia.A fatal disease that Yoseob had been suffering.

“Im sorry Mr.Yang,but anytime from now you may collapse and never be awaken again.”This statement has been bugging him since this morning.Earlier today,he visited his doctor to know his current health status.He was checked-up,and was tested,enough for the doctor to say “Im really sorry.its..You just have to enjoy your last hours,Mr.Yang.”

 

 

Kikwang did noticed Yoseob’s illness.Pale,doesn’t eat a lot and weak.He wanted to ask what the problem is,if he’s sick or something..but he just can’t.He promised himself to ignore Yoseob for the good.Kikwang cheated.He don’t want Yoseob to know,so he started to act so mean and cold to him.He don’t want to hurt Yoseobby breaking up with him.He want Yoseob to let go first.and by that,he wont break Yoseob’s fragile heart.

 

Kikwang never wanted to go this way.He tried his best to push Yoseob away,before he found out that Kikwang was the cause of a girl’s pregnancy.A one night stand that would destroy everything.Kikwang new that this will break Yoseob’s heart.And he probably never want that to happen.

 

 

It was almost 10:46 PM.Neither Yoseob nor kikwang did spoke.Both are pretending to be asleep.But then,a fluid was felt in Yoseob’s cheeks.A single tear was suddenly turned into crying.He sobbed and sobbed until Kikwang can’t take it anymore.

“What’s the matter?”He said with a plane voice.No tone of questioning,no emotions.Just..a sentence.

“Nothing..just..”Yoseob can’t findany exact word.He felt hurt.Very hurt.

“ah..Kikwang.I am..going somewhere..far..far away ..and I..Im not c-coming back AGAIN” He burst out crying as he stated those words between sobs. Kikwang was confused.He want to ask 3 W’s.What?Why?Where?But then he realized it would ne netter that way.By that,he could save Yoseob from the pain.So he calmly answered,”Okay.I wish you all the best.”Again,no tone of caring.No sincerity.

 

Yoseob did his best to hold his coming tears.But it was emotionally impossible.To keep the sobbing,he covered his mouth with his palms.But that doesn’t even worked.Kikwang can hear it.and Kikwang,himself felt pain.

 

Past the midnight,Kikwang woke up.’Bathroom’,he thought.But before he could even step out of the bed,he heard a gentle noise.He leaned his ear to know where the noise coming from and he learned it’s Yoseob…barely breathing.

“Kikwang.Mianhe.I thimk what I’ve shown wasn’t enough for you to love me.But then..no matter how you treated for this past few months,it wont change a thing.and..and that’s a Promise.We had a lot of good memories anyway.I’ll hold on to that.but..I…I just cant..imagine how..how you suddenly hated me..” Yoseob teared down,as he had finally spoken his words.

Kikwang can’t take it no more as he said,”Ani seob.I never hated you.I acted strangely for a purpose.That’s all.Tell me,what is it really happening to you?Why..why’ you telling me this?”

“Leukemia”Yoseob started.”I have Leukemia..and..”He was cutted by  Kikwang.

“IM BRINGING YOU TO THE HOSPITAL.GET UP”Kikwang panicked.He tried to carry Yoseob but he protested.He said it’s already too late..and theres nothing else they could do.

 

“I cannot promise to love you until death..but I believe,Our forever starts with my last breath..Please tattoo this in your heart..I love you..forever and always.”Yoseob is hardly breathing.He had troubled in saying the last words.”sa..s..saran..saranghae..Kikwang-ah.”

    Yoseob passed out.

And Kikwang,he haven’t said any word.He stiffen.Not believing the spectacle in front of him.After a second of shock,he snapped out and hurriedly carried yoseob to the hospital.He put yoseob on his car and started the engine.He drove as fast as he can.He want Yoseob’s live back even if he already knew it’s impossible.But no.He must do anything,to take back his only star.

 

Kikwang thought he had to hurry cuz he knew,he’s getting out of time.When infact,he’s already out of time.He drove fast..faster..fastest.So fast that he haven’t even notice that there was a coming Truck.

    Lights.Long beeping…and then…

    CRASH!!!

 

 

 

 

 

“Seob..we’re together again”

 

 

“The end!”Yoseob gasped after telling his and Kikwang’s adopted son(Yokwang)a long long story.A story which he and Kikwang was as a lover who died on the same day.

“That’s harsh.”said a 5 year old Yokwang.”They suppose to have a happy ending,right?”He asked with a very disappointed tone.

“Well..they actually had sweetie.Even now that they’re both dead,they still see each other again.In Heaven.”Yoseob said smiling.Then Yokwang gazed on Kikwang,as if asking for an assurance.

“Believe on your mom,Yokwang.Afterall,he’s the author”Kikwand said chuckling.

“Shut-up!!Dont make Yokwang get use in calling me MOM”shouted an annoyed yoseob>He then speak to Yokwang”Son,no matter how Daddy kiki tease me from making you call me mom,don’t ever do it,okay?”

Again,Yokwang gazed on kikwang for an assurance and Kikwang grinned raising his one brow and wink with a’you-know-what-to-do look.’

Then Yokwang spoke up,”Okay..MOM.”He then run to his bed and Kikwang run for his life.

Yoseob sighed.’Like Father,Like Son.’He thought.

 

 

 

MeWangie_016; Yeah. I transfered it. ^^ But Im making diff kiseob oneshots, ofcourse. Pls subscribe^^ as well as in Yes, sir.TYSM