Let me tell you

Our Short story[KiSeob Crib of O.S.]

Hello! My name is Yang Yo seob. I was once crazy for the school hottie, Lee ki kwang. I was just a normal student during the time. Always stalking on him, making him foods and cards and leaving it to his locker. He was so damn hot! A varsity player  in Basketball and a lead dancer in the Dance troop. And me? Dont mind it!!! I was nothing but a simple member of the school's music club.

 

Not to be brag but I was the lead vocalist from regionals upto Nationals. Again, not to be brag, we won during that time. Not to be brag again, it started when I entered Music club.(Not brag at all.) 

 

So the story is..one day, in the Basketball court, I was sitting alone in the bleacher. I was staring at Kikwang, and I have to admit!! He look smoking hot with his Jersey!

He and His group had just taken a break. The rest of his team mates had exited to go to the canteen, I think. He was left alone. He sat on the bleacher and drunk his mineral water. It looked totally...y.

Anyway, back to kikwang! I think he noticed me cuz he got up and approached me saying "Hi!Your Yoseob,right?The star of this school's music club?Im Lee Kikwang by the way.Nice to meet you."

   Thats when the friendship started! and that was the day I started praying "Thankyou LORD.Thankyou LORD!!"

   He fall for me, pumpkins!!BWAHAHAHA

 

One night, he called me and asked for a `night-out'. At that time, being a I am, I acted the 'Hard-to-get' young girl. Girl,huh? Okay! You can spit! I said "I think im busy. I have a lot of projects and assignments assigned by my Literature teacher. Plus, I have to compose a new song. "Then..silence. After a second he spoke up. "OH,I see. So you have a lota' things to do. Its okay, maybe nextime."

   Oh boy! I thought He was going to protest.

   So I said "But Im actually done."

   What a .

 

He picked me up around 7PM at my so called-appartment. At the bar we talked, and talked, and talked, and talked, and talked, and OH MY DEAR REINDEER!! WE KISSED!!!!! Sorry es! I was Drunk, y'know. And to tell you honestly, it was him who kissed me first! Well..as what I remember, he was. But actually... whatever!

He then carried me to his car and left for his appartment. When we came, he placed me on his bed, he took a shower, I stripped while he's gone, he came back with only a towel, then...That's it! Asta La Vista Baby! We DID it!!!

 

Sorry!! You have nothing to do about it anymore. That was 7 years ago! Now,we are currently in front of a hairless head guy, I mean the Priest saying our I DO's and preparing for our 106th honeymoon!

   Yeah thats right! We love making love. Why do you care?haha

   and that's my story. ME and MY HUSBAND'S STORY.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------