The hot ones are all taken?

Time Control
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*=*=*Rina's Pov*=*=*

OMG IS THAT REALLY ERIC??? The last time we saw him was a week ago when he told us he had a mission at some school....so I'm guessing this is the school.

Cream broke my trans of thought by snapping in front of my face.

"Huh?" I turned to him 

He chuckled and I tilted my head

"You were in deep thought huh?"

I nodded "Yup.." I looked at the window next to him.

"I see..." He looked at me weirdly. "You know even though we just met and all...you want to hangout later?"

I looked at him and smiled "Sure...are you asking me on a date?" 

He smirked "Maybe?" Cream shrugged. "Then tell me what's your real name coz I know Cream isn't your real name"

"Why?" 

"I dunno.... I may tell you my real name if you tell me yours~" 

"Ok- Wait Rina isn't your real name??"

"Nope. So tell me or I'll see on your timestable" I smirked. Hahaha he thought of his name yes!!! Kim Kiseok.... I guess I hafta wait til he speaks it out of his mouth.

"I won't tell you if you don't tell me yours" He smirked. God this boy can make me...oh god I can't. 

"Well I asked first"

He thought about it "Promise you won't tell anyone else" He held out his pinky.

"Promise" I locked my pinky with his

"It's Kiseok. Kim Kiseok." I know your name by why does it feel familar?? 

"Now what's your" He went closer to my face. Our faces was like centimeters apart. 

I put my finger on his lips "Not now. Later." I will never reveal my name. That name has tainted me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter