My 20th Transfer~

Time Control
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yay I'm like updating right after watching afterschool club with EXOO~~~ OMG THEY WERE SOOOO DAMN CUTE!!! Next week is MBLAQ~ I'm going to try to sign up to do the hangout ^^ after I'm done updating and it's 2 am where I live. I drank 3 mugs of coffee so I'm really hyper and flowing with ideas >< I'm listening to Just A Dream Cover by LC9. Eden/Jayden/Hyungjin is mah bias~~ My mom is a huge Kris fan so I just ask her whose voice this is on Eden's part and she said "That is someone I don't know" so I'm like "woah you're good" and sorry for my rant I'm like really hyper and yeah now onward towards the story~~~ BTW THIS IS 10 YEARS LATER IN THE STORY SO DON'T GET CONFUSED PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Key:

()=Author Notes

 

Click~

BGM: 4 Minute- Welcome to the school

*=*=*Rina's POV*=*=*

"Bye honey and be careful on your way to school" Umma kissed my forehead and pushed me towards the way towards school. I waved at her and blew her a kiss. Umma caught it and placed it on her lips. "Umma how bout me?" Minhyun, my little bro pouted and looked at her. "Of cousre you too" I looked back and saw her kissed him on the forehead too. He hugged her and ran up to me "NOONEEHHH WAIT UP" Minhyun waved hysterically. "Omg he's like in middle school and he still calls me noonehh" I thought and sighed this is our daily mornings after we wash up and get dressed. We just take a french toast made by my mom and run out the door. She would stop us and say that we forgot our lunch.

"Hurry up Minnie" I , he hates it when I call him that. "Nooneeh stop calling me that" Minhyun huffed as he caught up to me. "I won't unless you stop calling me nooneeh"

Yongguk chuckled and I glared at him.

"Nooneeh? You glaring at hyung again?" I nodded. He found out about Yongguk a year later after I moved in with them. I was hanging up a banner the says "Happy Anniversary" as I was climbing down the ladder, my foot slipped so I almost had a concaution. Yongguk acually became visible to catch me but Minnie saw him pop out of nowhere since he saw me falling too.

"Yup. He finds it funny that we both hate the nicknames we made for each other." I sighed and shook my head and continued to walk.

"Hyungggg~~~ it's not funny" Minhyun acting like a whining baby

"Tell him it is" Yongguk was laughing at the failed baby look since he got his mother's genes so he looks like a girl in a way.  

"Minnie he says it is and he is laughing at your failed aegyo" I smiled at him while he pouted.

Minhyun changing the subject "Nooneeh are you going to be okay alone at Victory High?"

"I have Gukkie so I'm okay" I half-heartedly smiled at him. As if Minhyun can read my mind. "Nooneeh, this is your 20th transfer. One more fight your out of school so don't pick up and more fights please" Minhyun looked at my worriedly. "I know...but you know I don't start them....It's always those female dogs who pick on me and I had to transfer so that we don't exposed umma and appa you know"

"I know but still...." Minhyun looks really sad. I started to transfer a lot during my middle years.

I ruffled Minnie's hair and fixed it back. He hugged me while we were in front of my new school. "Minnie be good a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter