Like Cats and Dogs

Duck vs. Goose

“Aish! MOVE!”

 

“Never, duck!”

 

“Oh look who’s talking! Someone who looks like a goose!”

 

“KIDS! Please, for the love of food, stop fighting!” Jinyoung scolded the bickering couple. There really should be a manual on how to take care of Lee Sandeul and Lee San Di.

 

There is always hope for a cat and a dog to be friends. Even lovers.

 

But Sandeul and Sandi? Never, in a bajillion years, will these two make-up.

 

Jinyoung sighed, looking at Sandi first before Sandeul. Jinyoung then looked up to the ceiling in distress. He had the most splendid job in the world! – Baby-sit the duck and the goose. Splendid, eh?

 

If you, dear reader, are wondering where are they, it’s simple. They’re in a bus to go to their respective camp. The school’s selective students will go to the camp to test if the camp was stable enough for the whole senior class to go. Luckily, Jinyoung’s group of friends gets to go on the advanced trip with three other seniors, and Lee San Di who was the representative in the student council.

 

The bus is already halfway there, yet Sandeul and Sandi’s bickering isn’t even one fourth done.

 

“She started it! She called me a duck!” Sandeul exclaimed, pouting at his hyung as he pointed at the surprised face of Sandi.

 

“Me?! Heck no! You were the one who called me an ugly goose, duck!”

 

“Is it my fault you own that face?!”

 

“YAH! You are so-“ Sandi didn’t even bother to finish her sentence as she jumped out of her chair, pouncing on Sandeul, trying to hit his chest, but Sandeul already held her wrists to keep her from completely killing him.

 

“SHH YOU GUYS! Ms. Shin will hear us-“ And before Gongchan could warn his friends further, Ms. Shin turned around on her seat, squinting at the back.

 

You see, Ms. Shin was an old teacher already, but she was a fun teacher. She taught Home Economics in Sandeul and Sandi’s school. She squinted more, but she couldn’t make out the ruckus though she already had glasses on.

 

“What’s going on there? Mr. Gong!” Ms. Shin scolded Gongchan who glanced up at Ms. Shin, mentally cursing his friends.

 

“Uh – Baro and CNU hyung are – uhm – practicing sewing like how you taught us! They just pricked themselves with the needles, no need to worry Ms. Shin!” Gongchan shouted from the back, smiling and waving charmingly at Ms. Shin who sniffed, turning back to her original position .Gongchan then glared at Sandi and Sandeul who were still struggling.

 

“Would you two stop?! Now CNU hyung has to prick himself with a needle!”

 

Excuse me?!” CNU spluttered out, looking up from the book he was reading as Baro stuck his tongue out at his hyung, his strawberry-flavored lollipop leisurely.

 

“As soon as we get there, you’re going to seriously get it, Lee Sandeul!” Sandi threatened, glaring at the boy below before getting off him, going back to her seat in a stiff way. Sandeul fixed his blazer that he was wearing, shaking his head at the shocking display of Sandi.

 

“That girl – doing everything just to touch me,”

 

“Sandeul!” Jinyoung scolded, leaning on CNU for support.

 

Jinyoung really thought of an idea to bring the two together. And he was going to use it on them as soon as they get off.