How Much Do You Know?

The Best Couple Wins

How Much Do You Know? 

Ji Soo
"And TIME!" The MC announced.

Everyone turned their attention to the front of the room as the good looking announcer cleared his throat and adjusted his tie.

"I'm handsome, aren't I?" He playfully winked as the others laughed and nodded in agreement.

Ji Soo smiled a little, the MC was indeed good looking and had a great sense of humor at that.  He was the full package.

"Alright," he began to get serious as he picked up his que cards again "Now that you guy's have tooken the time to get to know eachother a little better, here comes the exciting part!" He looked up from his cards and grinned "Woo!"

Ji Soo giggled a little.  MC Himchan sure was a silly goofball.

"So, we will summon the first couple..." He scanned the room "Hmm, How should I pick this?"

Everyone scanned around. 

"Ah! I got it." Himchan stepped down from his podeium and stood in the center of the room. "Alright, this is how it's going to happen."

Laughter refilled the room as silly Kim Himchan spun around in circles with his arm stuck out as if it were a branch and he were a tree.  When he came to a dizzy hault, he used his finger as a pointer and opened his eyes once again.

"Aha!" he exclaim "This couple goes up first!"

Ji Soo turned her head to where his fingure was pointing, and it was the orange team, as Ji Soo would call it (because of Park Hyorin's orange hair).

Ji Soo chuckled a little seeing Niel's bland facial expresstion.

"He look's like death." L.Joe leaned in and whispered.

She nodded in agreement and added "Yeah, poor child."

Niel

"What's her favorite color?" Was the first question he was asked when they finally got on the roll.

Niel just rolled his eyes a little, he knew everything about her.  Were the questions really going to be this easy?

"Gold," He started "Gold, or Golden Oranage."

Suddenly, he felt panicked, esspecially when he saw the look on the guys faces that read "if you mess up, We'll mess YOU up!"

He gulped.

"Which one is it?" Himchan rose his eyebrows.

Niel frantically looked to Hyorin and studied her face.  She was staring down at her braclet and nails nonchaluntly, as if she weren't even filming a show at the secound. Then, it came to him.  It was obvious.

"Green." He smiled.

"Green?" Himchan questioned, and the scoffs and gasps from the crowd agreed with the MC.

Niel just sheepishly nodded his head yes. "Yes, Green. It's right."

Himchan cocked his head. "Green, why would it be that?"

"Simple," Niel glanced at her again "Look at her now.  What's she's wearing is quite expensive, so she has an expensive taste.  She's the type of girl to flaunt what she has every which way, and not care about others.  Sure her hair might be orange, and her braclet's may be gold, but her money...is green."

Hyroin's eyes darted up at Niel, and he just shrugged.

"Wah," Himchan nodded, then turned his attention to the board "Show me green?"

The board flipped over, and surly enough... his answer was right.

"She's so predictable!" Ji Soo laughed from the crowd.

Hyorin scoffed a little, and stomped her clicking heels.

Chunji

"His favorite animal is?"

"Uhm," the girl scanned the room. She was hopelessly lost, she hadn't a clue about him at all and he knew it.  So he smirked at her.

Once she made eyecontact with him, he sniffed his nose as if a rabbit would.

She turned to himchan "A Rabbit?"

"Show me RABBIT!"  The MC pointed to the board.

"Kitten" appeared and there was much uproar from the cast.

"Kitten!?" She scoffed.

"What?" Chunji leaned on his podeium with a sly look on his face "Where you expecting something more manly?"

She rolled her eyes. "Then what was all of THIS!?!" She immatated his sniffing.

"Nothing. My nose was just itchy." He winked. "Gotta win it for MY BOYFRIENDS!" 

"Yeah!!" His team saluted him back, as if he were an ambasoder of some sort.

"Ah, really, don't say it like that." Himchan gave him a weird face. "That doesn't seem right, does it?"

"Ohh, jeez! Chunji-ya!" L.Joe shook his head from the couch in utter shame.

Chunji just gasped and grabbed the back of his neck embarressed "I didn't mean-"

"Yup, MC Himchan!" Jung Ahn nodded "Sound's just right to me."

Chunji scoffed "Wow, Annie, I'm hurt!" He placed his hand on were his heart would be, if he had one.

She just rolled her eyes. "Next question?"

Ji Soo

So far, the boyfriend and girlfriend teams were neck and neck.  The girl's team seemed less desperate than the boys, well since they didn't have an oh-so-competitive Changjo on their team.  He was practically pulling out his hair in frustration at some of his memebers.  Ricky was the only one of the boys to get every question right! So far that is.

"Aw, CHINCHA!" L.Joe rubbed his head furiously as he was up at the podiem.  He seemed to be loseing every brain cell of his mind.

"AISH! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS!?" He stuck his hand out annoyed. "SERIOUSLY?!"

Ji Soo just smirked. "Come on, L.Joe.  It's just my favorite type of music...you can do this...maybe."

Changjo threw his hands up from the audience "IT'S EASY!" He erruppted.

"HOW SHOULD I KNOW!" L.joe's eyes then darted to Ji Soo "Wait, IS IT HIP HOP!"

Changjo silently cheered in his seat, trying his best not to give a way the answer with his actions as he squished a pillow in his arms.  He's already gotten the team a "foul" from screaming answers too loud. He didn't want to get them anymore.

Ji soo smirked and tilted her head a little.

This drove L.Joe crazy. "It-It's NOT!?"

Ji Soo just shrugged.

"ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! THEN... R&B!? R&B!?" He pointed still staring at her readless face.  She was playing him like some sort of video game.

Meanwhile, Ricky and his "girlfriend" were eating up a storm and didn't even pay attention.  That is untill-

"IS IT AMERICANO!?"

"YAH STUPID!" Ricky spoke up "THAT'S A DRINK NOT A GENRE OF MUSIC! STUDY A LITTLE!"

Cap rolled his eyes at 

"AISH!" L.Joe rubbed his head and dropped into fetal possistion. "THIS ISN'T EVEN FAIR!"

"20 secounds left." Himchan announced.

"AH!"

Ji Soo giggled a little.  He would never guess it.

"UMM!"

"10 secounds." Himchan announced again as the time flew by.

"GAH! I GOT THIS! I GOT THIS!" L.Joe prepared himself mentally.

"9....8....." he started counting down to the final secound.

"UHH! POLKA!?" L.joe automatically regretted what flew out of his mouth. "AISH!" he got into fetal possiton on the ground.

"AISH! ARE YOU STUPID!" Changjo roared, shooting straight out of his seat. "POLKA!? POLKA!? REALLY!?"

"YAH!" L.Joe protested back. "I was under ALOT of pressure ok?"

"IT'S HIP! HOP!" Changjo shook his head still in disbelife.  How could anyone not get that right?

"How....would you know that?" Niel suddenly sounded.

"It's TOTALLY OBVIOUS!" He rolled his eyes and pointed towards Ji Soo. "Look at how's she's dressed, baggy pant's and all.  We've all seen her dance too. The way she moves, isn't your typical ballerina!" Changjo snorted.

It was awkwardly quite as everyone exchanged looks, well, besides the clueless changjo and Ji soo.  She was even more confused than he was.  How could he tell her favorite genre from just those things?  Weird right?

"Changjo-ya!" Lee Min Joon suddenly laughed a little and gave his shoulder a small pat "Don't forget I'm your partner, huh?"

And Just like that, She pulled him up on the podiem and they began their quizing.  So far, suprisingly, Changjo had gotten every single one of the questions right, and without hardly even trying. It was weird, wasn't he the one doing push-up's while everyone else (besides C.A.P) was studying?

Although she was all smiles and grins, Ji Soo still didn't like that Unnie.  She wasn't even a mean girl, if anyone, Niel was stuck with the mean girl in this situation.  Lee Min Joon, was just...that. Lee Min Joon.  She was very pretty, rich, and suprisingly, intellegent. But she still wasn't mean.  It was weird. Ji Soo didn't like it.

"Aish." Ji Soo grummbled to herself and shook her head.

L.Joe took note and giggled a little.  He knew what she was feeling, jelousy.


Author: Aish, I'll update more!!! More and more and more! SELF Fighting! Haha, This is were the story starts to really pick up! No more fillers! YAY! fillers >.<.