PROLOGUE

Because It's You

Kringgggggggggg! 

School was over. A tall boy, a very tall boy indeed was on his way home after bought himself some snacks to eat on the way home. Chanyeol was having his favorite chicken wings when Baekhyun approached him.

"Hey. Wanna grab some girls? It's been a while since we didn't have fun, right? Do you remember Linda, the girl that interested in you? She asked me for your phone number." Baekhyun patted Chanyeol's shoulder as the tall boy didn't give him any response.

"Don't give her my number. I don't like her. She's weird. Smiling like crazy." Chanyeol sat on nearby bench, followed by Baekhyun.

"Well, so you are. You love to smile like that." 

"Hm. Well, I USED to." Chanyeol stood up, giving a sign that he don't want this topic to go any further. He walked towards a trash bin near them and threw the chicken bones-filled paper bag.

"If you have nothing to say, I'll go first. Bye." Then, he walked away.

"YAH PARK CHANYEOL! WHY ARE YOU BEHAVING LIKE THIS? THIS IS NOT YOU AT ALL!" Baekhyun yelled at Chanyeol's back.

Chanyeol turned back. "Sorry but people change." Baekhyun barely heard it as he was getting far away and he did not intend to follow him anyway. Chanyeol left Baekhyun unsatisfied with his statement.

"Huh whatever. If you don't want that cutie Linda, just say so. I could have her myself." Baekhyun murmured to himself on his way home.

 

------------

 

Chanyeol then arrived at his home. A mansion that was painted white in and out seemed very lifeless. It was located a bit far from the main land and it was very near to the forest. Well, you can say that IT WAS in the forest. The mansion was built in 1937 and Chanyeol was the third generation to live in this mansion. 

Chanyeol was infront of the gate and the bell switch was abused by him. Chanyeol hate waiting. So he threw his bag to the other side of the gate and climbed the gate.

He opened the door as he knew that his mom will never locks the door. "I'm home." Chanyeol throw his bag on the floor.

A lady around her twenties, wearing a maid uniform, approached him. Rushingly. "OH master! I'm sorry I was at th-"

"Where's mom?" Chanyeol snapped her.

"She's in her room, master." 

"Okay. Thanks Mina. Oh, and please prepare my bath. I want to bathe soon after I meet mom." Chanyeol ordered the girl that he called Mina.

"I understand master." Mina took Chanyeol's bag and went upstairs.

 

-----------

 

"Mom. Are you there?" Chanyeol knocked the door.

Silence.

"I'm coming in." Chanyeol pushed the door.

There stood a woman in her mid 40s infront of a picture. To be precise a picture of her husband.

"Chanyeol-ah. Do you miss your father? He said he will come back. We'll wait for him, alright? He said he will bring happiness in this family. I'm hoping that he will come back soon." Chanyeol's mom blabbering about her husband.

"Moooom, please. You don't have to wait for this brat to come back. This old hag nev-"

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL HIM THAT EVER AGAIN! I TOLD YOU! HE'S YOUR FATHER! HE'LL COME BACK SOON!" His mom slapped him in the face hard.

"I don't have a father. A father would never leave his family behind and went for a ing low-class . Why would you wait for him? He will never come back mom. He got that . We never know what's he up to right now. Maybe he's happy with that ing old hag or maybe he had died a long time ago. Well, in my life, he is." He spit it all out that day. That moment.

Chanyeol's mom could not bear the tears that she'd been holding for a long time. "He said he love me!"

"And you believe him? Good mom. After he make you pregnant and left, do you still believe him? Huh mom?" Tears streamed down his cheeks. He could never feel so dissappointed in his father more than this. Wait, he only had a mother. The moment he borned in this world, he was carefully raised by his mom.

Only cries were heard. His mom cried really hard. Not knowing the tears were for being too dumb for believing a man that she loved so much or just regrets or anything.

Chanyeol wiped off his tears and he walked towards the picture and remove it harshly from the wall.

"We don't need this anymore. I'm going to burn this myself. Don't try to stop me mom. It's not gonna work." Before his mom could answer anything he exited the room and went outside of the mansion - to the forest.

He lit up a fire using the dry leaves on the picture. He didn't feel the slightest sorry or love. 'This is right. I need mom to move on.'

He stood there until the picture was burnt into ashes.

"Rest in peace, er."

 

------------

 

It's Sunday. Chanyeol woke up, took his bath, dress nicely and ready to have breakfast downstairs. 

"Chanyeol-aahhh~ Hurry up. The tea is getting cold~" Chanyeol smirked soon after he heard his mom called. 'Hmm, things slowly to get better. Yay Chanyeol!' 

He sprayed some fragrance and joy overwhelmed him. "I'm cominggg!"

He twirled and dancing on the way to the stairs. Until he found a room with the door left half open.

"Hm. I never noticed this room before. Oh is this dad's? It's nice. Hm, mom really took care of his room. I don't want to say this but I better left some good memories for mom or else. But this room is a bit gloomy with dark grey paint. Not to mention creepy. Hm whatever. It's not my room anyway." He moved towards the exit but something shiny caught his attention.

"What is that?

Chanyeol grabbed the white ball-like thing on the floor near the bed. "It's shiny and has a dot. Hm weird. Wait. What's this? Is there a code or something? It feels like Braille words." He felt something - like it's carved on it.

He moved his fingers to feel the first letter. "Hm.. Pa..rk." Then to the second letter and it goes on. "Cha..n.. yeo..l..? Park Chanyeol? Is this my toy I used to play in my childhood? Hm whatever."

He took the ball and threw it on his bed, in his room, after walked out of his dad's.

"CHANYEOL-AAAAAAH~" 

"I'm coming~"

He went downstairs. If he stayed long enough in his room, he would see the weird ball shined. And turned into a red-blood ball.

 

Hey guys. I've finished this chapter. Finaaaaally~

Sorry for the grammar mistakes. I'm not using English

as first my languange. Do comment okay :D

Hm, I'm staying in a boarding school so I will make some time

to access AFF and update this fic okayy.

Don't forget to subscribe to find out

what will happen next to Chanyeol ^^

Ahh I'm tired so byeee :D