falling to the past

the princess, the warrior and a strange looking guy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Five hundred years later.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“hey wake up! The class is over”

I slowly open my eyes, I saw key trying to wake me up. I stretch my arms.

“have a good sleep huh?”

“not really... I have this bad dreams all over again” I yawn again and again.

“what dream?”

“I dream of beeing on a war... impossible things but... it is really my dream and then I got stabbed by a girl... I still remember her face.”

“its just a dream, just forget it, maybe you just tired”

“yeah, maybe...”

“hey, me and onew wanna to go to the museum, he said that he want to take some picture, maybe you could come with us if you want to”

“.... I don’t know”

“come on, just to have some fun”

“okay then”

 

 

I roam my eyes, I saw so many ancient things... onew and key were taking some picture all over the place.

I walked lazily with my headphone on. I stare at some statue that I don’t even know what that is.

Without my realizing, I enter some kind of ancient strange room. I saw a statue again. I don’t exactly know what is that again. I lean my face closer to have a better look, but then I saw something shiny... inside the statue’s mouth.

I’ve gotten really curious of what that is I roam my eyes all over the room... no guards in here.

I reach that shiny thing inside the statue. My eyes widen as I saw a diamond on my hand. it looks really beautiful... it shows so many colors, more than a rainbow. Why didn’t anybody realized?

I hurried putting it inside my pocket before somebody could see me. I tried to find key and onew. But I don’t think that I should tell them... maybe I just keep this thing as my secret.

 

 

 

I drove home with my motorcycle. I hurried heading to my room. I sit on the corner of my bed initializing the diamond that I found.

What is this thing?... I take my laptop from my bag, I quickly typed ‘diamond’ at the google and then so many typed of diamond that I found... my eyes shifted at a rainbow diamond...

Its written that a diamond with a rainbow light in it is a very rare kind of diamond... only the one that’s been choosen with destiny itself could found the diamond. Some scientist said that a rare cave on the nearest place where we found the diamond is a place to meet your destiny.

Destiny? What destiny?

I search the nearest cave from the museum... I don’t think there’ll be a cave in this town. But i guess I’m wrong. There is a cave on the forest behind the hill outside the town.

I take a look at my watch. It still a half past three. I guess it will not take a long time to reach that cave.

 

I grab my bag, my flashlight, rope and anything that I needed.

“mom, I’ll be back at dinner time”

“where are you going??”

“to the museum”

“..... okay honey becareful”

Mom’s face looks really confused but I don’t know why that I need to go to that cave as soon as possible. Sorry for lying a little to you mom.

I drove my motorcycle really fast. I made it to reach the forest. I walk deeper and deeper trough the forest...

The night starting to crawl up. Its really dark out here. I grab my flashlight tightly as I see a cave. I slowly enter the cave. Gone deeper and deeper.

I found a hole inside the cave’s wall. What is this hole? I think my body is fit enough to enter this path. I enter the hole slowly and then I feel the ground is shaking. My head feels like spinning. I cant open my eyes. Just like I fall from the highest cliff on the world.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I bump my back to the ground. It feels hurt as hell. When I rub my back still sitting on the spot where I fell, I saw someone holding a torch. Her face is similar, she showed me her worried expression.

 

 

“are you allright?” she tried to help me stand. I can’t take my eyes off her. She wear a dress just like rapunzel in the tangled tale but her dress is red. Her black hair is shiny and her red lips just like a red rose. She looks perfect yet simple.

 

 

 

 

“yiyun??”

I confused as she called me yiyun with puzzled face.

“who’s yiyun?”

“you are yiyun”

“I guess you are mistaken, I’m amber, amber liu”

“amber? Never heard that kind of name before... where kingdom are you come from?? I come from the northen kingdom, my name is princess jung soojung”

“what? Princess??”

I really confused now of what she said to me. I think this girl is nuts. Better find the way out of here as soon as possible before I gone nuts just like her.

I rolled my eyes and grabbing my flashlight hurried left her alone.

“hey where are you going?? I’m talking here! Don’t you know how to treat a princess?!”

 

I just ignore her. She followed me from behind and manage to run and then walking beside me. I can see her face on the corner of my eyes. She looks amazed by my flashlight..

“w-what is that thing?”

“its a flashlight, don’t you know?” I coldly answer her stupid question. I think this girl is too long beeing in a cave.

I froze as I saw a man who looks like me sitting beside the campfire on the mouth of the cave.

 

“yiyun! I found someone who looks just like you” the girl approach that yiyun guy. When he look at me, he also have the frozen look.

Our face really is the same. Except our hair.. his hair is black, mine is light brown.

 

What’s going on here?? Where exactly am I??

“don’t just stand there, come here” the girl asked me to come near her and the yiyun guy.

I sat myself trying to act normal. This guy is wearing a strange chlothes...

“w-who are you??” he looks confused while glancing at me from head to toe

“why did you wear those strange chlothes?”

“and why did you look like me??”

 

I silent and thinking... relax amber maybe you just hit your head back there and got confused. This is all was just your halucination... I grab the girl’s wrist

“hit my head please”

“what??”

“just hit it ! as hard as you can!”

She hit my head really hard, it really hurt me so bad, I cupped my head.

 

 

 

 

 

“geez it hurts so much!!”

“its not my fault, you told me to do so” she crossed her arms while shooting her glare to me.

So its not a dream... this girl, that guy, the strange cave. It was all real...

 

 

Now I realized......

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think I’m on the past right now.