Telling Them

The Chaser To The Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to his apartment, Sunggyu hurriedly called his friends. “Yeoboseyo? Woohyun? I need U to come here as soon as U can! Can’t U?” Sunggyu then cut his off before Woohyun can answer. “What’s wrong with hyung? Is there something wrong? Aah, molla!! Eung?! What if he does something bad?” Woohyun quickly take his his leave and drive to Sunggyu’s apartment. “Hyung, I’m in a middle of meeting! How can U expect me to be at Ur place rite now?” Hoya rise his tone when talking to Sunggyu. “Aarrghh! I have already call the others, up to U if U want to be the last one to know the news!!” Sunggyu then ends his called. “Aaarrghh! Jeongmal, I’m really gonna kills him if he played jokes with me! I’m sorry gentlemen, I need to go this place rite now, we’re gonna continue this meeting when I’m back.” Hoya then leaves his clients behind in the meeting room.

 

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

 

Unexpectedly, Hoya and Woohyun arrive at the same time. “Hyung?!” “Hoya” they said in the same time. Then, they looked up and hurriedly take their way to Sunggyu’s room apartment. “Hyung, open up!” Hoya’s said while Woohyun waits behind him. “Hey guys, glad that U come together, but we need to wait for the rest to come.” Sunggyu said as he told the two to sit first. “But hyung, can’t U just tell us now? I need to hurriedly-“ Hoya opened up but stopped by Woohyun. Woohyun then whispers to Hoya’s ear, “Hey, can’t u noticed his change? Look, he’s smiling by himself. This must be a great news! I think it’s because of Ri Rin..” –“What are U talking about? Ri Rin’s left 4 years ago. And we haven’t heard from her like... 4 years ago.” Hoya said in a low voice to Woohyun. “Aissh, U’re really clueless Hoya~yahh! Look at the corner, there is their wedding picture.” –“Bwo?!”

 

Suddenly, they heard the doorbell rings. Sunggyu get up from his seat and welcome his other friends, now, they are Dongwoo and Sungjong. “Hyung, what is so urgent that U asked me to pick up for Dongwoo hyung?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter