RUN

The Chaser To The Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, 15 minutes later, Kyungsoo, Ri Rin and Sehun reached Blended Bubbletea Cafe. They can see many people are queuing on the counter to get their bubbletea. Not only that, many seats have already occupied. -"So, Sehun~ya, call Ur samchon, ask him where he is?", Ri Rin told Sehun as she gave Sehun her phone. Sehun then dialled his samchon's number and step by step he's walking away from Ri Rin. -"Yahh! Where are U going? U're gonna lost if U keep going further from omma!", Ri Rin who is talking stopped at a sudden when he heard her name is called by someone she knew. 

 

 

 

"Ri Rin? Is that really U??! Easther?? She is Ri Rin, right?? Ur noona?? ", the voice called her. Like a quick reflex, Ri Rin turned her head to the voice . She seemed so shocked that her eyes are wide opened, drops of sweats started to form on her face. -"Ri Rin, it's U, it's U!! I can't believe it, hajiman, dangsineun, jeongmal yeogi!", the voice said as he is trying to reach Ri Rin. Even so Ri Rin is in her shock state but she still can think good enough to take steps back from him. -"Ri Rin~arr, why are U avoiding me? Why are~?", the voice repeated again but getting stopped by Ri Rin. -"No! Don't U try to !! Tto~ tto~ nugu~ya?", Ri Rin screamed at him, deeply- she knows him. -"Naneun Sunggyu~haeyo.. Ur husband..", Sunggyu said to her in a soft voice. -"Ani! Jeoldae andwae?! U can't be here right now!", Ri Rin screamed to him once again. -"Noona..", Easther tried to talk to Ri Rin.   -"No! U! Stop talking!", Ri Rin turned her direction to Easther who is trying to convince her. 

 

 

"Yahh!! Kim Sunggyu!  Who gives U the right to say that U are my husband?!", Ri Rin screamed at him. Tears start to form on her eyes. Her voice is shaking as well. And, for a moment, Ri Rin tried to convince herself that this is just a dream, She is partially in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter