COMEBACK.. ..

The Chaser To The Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is 2a.M and Easther had been waiting for 4 hours in the airport. He is a little bit upset because they should have arrived 2 hours ago. He starts to think bad things happen to them.

“No! I need to think positive! Noona~arr, Sehun~arr, gwenchana? Aaarrghhh!!”

Little did he knows, he began to draw the attention of passer-by by talking and groaning to himself.

“What?!”

“Don’t look at him, honey!”, a lady in 30s scolds her daughter because she keeps on watching Easther.

“Yeobo, wae?”, her husband who is beside her then stops reading his newspaper due to his wife’s big voice scolding their daughter.

“Aaahh, yeobo! Look at him! His outfits, tch, tch, tch… So inappropriate, I never saw someone with cap, big sunglasses, and scarf.. Plus, his big coat, is he that cold? At one glance, his hands are so small. My conclusion, that outfit is the ugliest outfit that I have ever seen in my life.”

“Ahjumma! Can U mind Ur own business?!”

“Bwoya?? Ahjumma?? I’m much younger to be called ahjumma!!”

“Do I care? In my opinion, a lady that talk so much and nagging non-stop is the perfect example to show she is an ahjumma.. Like U!”

“Ha! Neo!”

“Yeobo, yeobo, geumanhae! Let’s go!”

Her husband quickly drags his wife and their daughter faraway from Easther.

“Tch, I’m not stupid enough to wear this outfit, except for my disguise right now. I’m sure if that ahjumma see the real me, tch, definitely! She will faint right away! Hahahaha!!”

FLASHBACK*

“Easther~arr.. Can U stop with the creepy smiles.. I can accept it, if u fangirling over some girl groups but.. U’re smiling because of Ur performance!”

“Bwoya?  Nothin’s weird. It just me being too handsome.. Noona, I ask U. Who don’t know me? This is the magnae from INFINITE, if someone doesn’t know me, it’s just because of one reason! Right, Sehunnie~”

“Mmm, mmm.. Samchon~ jjangg!”, the eagerly Sehun then showed two thumbs up to his omma and samchon.

“Naa, see! Even 4 years old boy can know me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter