CHAPTER 2- Oh My Love

All My Love Is For You

Many days have passed and Jessica and Jaejoong became so close. They pledged to be each other’s friend.

            “Sica-ya~ I’m jealous already. You’re so close with Jaejoong oppa.” Fany pouts as she poke Sica’s arm playfully.

            “Eh? Ya. Don’t be. You’re still my bestfriend.” Sica smiled.

Their conversation was interrupted when Jaejoong enter the practice room.

            “Sica. Let’s eat?” He smiled.

Tiffany just smiled at him then looks at Sica. “It’s okay, cucumber.” She chuckled. Jaejoong and Jessica then left and went to the restau.

While eating, Jaejoong can’t refrain from looking at Jessica.

            “Uh. Waeyo?” Sica blinks. Jae shook his head then smiles. “Nothing. You just look so cute while eating.”

Jessica blushes after hearing those sweet words from Jaejoong. She finishes her food then smiles awkwardly.

            “Hey. Anything wrong?” Jae asked.

            “Nothing’s wrong, oppa.” Sica nodded.

After finishing their food, they went back to their rooms and started practicing again but there’s one thing that bothers Jessica; and that’s Kim Jaejoong…her oppa.

Days, weeks, months, years have passed. SM finally unveiled their new group, a girl counterpart of one of their successful boy group, Super Junior. The group debuted on August 5, 2007 at SBS’ Inkigayo. After their debut stage, they started promoting their first single, “Into the New World” which made them the best rookie in South Korea that year. Tiring, but fun.

            “Hey Sica, you look so tired today.” Taeyeon sits beside her.

            “Ne. I feel so exhausted after our debut stage. Maybe because of too much pressure.” Sica laughs.

Promotions, promotions, promotions. The girls really enjoyed promoting.

After several promotions of albums and a short vacation, the girls started to promote their new single, Kissing You, and was a hit. Yuri checked something on the internet and she choked a bit after she saw something.

            “Jessica! Come here!” She shouted.

            “Oh. Wae?”  Sica sits beside her.

Yuri showed to her an article about her and Jaejoong. “Jess, it’s all over the internet.”

ALLKPOP HEADLINES!

            “SNSD’s Jessica and DBSK’s Jaejoong are dating! They also have couple rings! Some photos are uploaded already so you better check those pictures now!”

 

            “M-mwo? That can’t be. Impossible!” Sica gulps. The other members look at the computer as well.

            “We should do something about this.” Sunny nodded.

            “No. SM should.” Hyoyeon added.

            “Aniyo. I’ll talk to him.” Jessica sigh.

After they finish their Goodbye stage at Music Bank for Kissing You, Sica left the venue quickly. She went to DBSK’s dorm without telling her co-members. Jaejoong gave her a spare key so she can go there whenever she want to. She was about to open the door when it automatically opened, sign that someone’s going out. She was surprised upon seeing Jaejoong and BoA together.

            “W..wh….” Jessica was speechless. Jaejoong’s hand was wrapped on BoA’s waist. The two look so sweet together. Jessica’s trying to stop her tears but she can’t, she really can’t.

            “Jessica? Why are you here?” Jaejoong smiled.

            “What? Why am I here?” Jessica’s tears starts to fall. BoA panicked after she saw Sica’s tears.

            “Dongsaeng….w-why are you crying?” She tried to pat Sica’s back but she move away. Jessica walked away from the scene. Jaejoong followed her, leaving BoA in confusion.

            “Jessica, wait!” He grabbed her wrist.

            “What?!” Jessica’s tears keeps on falling as she look at Jaejoong.

            “What happened? Tell me. I’m your oppa right?” Jae wipes her tears.

            “So you really don’t understand? The news.” Sica looks down while crying.

Jaejoong sigh heavily. “Sica-ya. Don’t be scared. That’s not true.” He nodded.

            “M-mwo? Not true? Then what’s this?!” She threw the ring that Jaejoong gave her. “And this!” She threw their pictures together as well.

            “A-ah. A friendship ring? Pictures of a dongsaeng and a sunbae?” Jaejoong grunts. Sica cries even more.

            “I thought….I thought…”

            “You thought what?” Jae asked.

            “I thought you love me!”

            “Eh? Jessica, I’m sorry if you think of it that way. And besides, BoA and I…” Jaejoong tried to comfort her but Jessica ran away.

            “Jess!” Jaejoong sigh and slaps her face hard. “I thought you don’t love me, that’s why I look for other girls” Jaejoong whispers to himself.

 

P/S: Show your appreciation by putting some comments ^^