CHAPTER 1- Dreams

All My Love Is For You

One cold summer night. Jessica was walking along the street of Daegu, looking for something to buy for her bestfriend, Tiffany. She ended up being in a chicken kalbi stall. She bought two pieces of chicken and cans of soda. On her way home, she accidentally bumped to a man. Jessica was so shocked. With all due respect to the man, she bowed 90 degrees.

            “O-oh. Jeongmal Mianhae, ahjussi.” Sica startled a bit while saying her sorry.

            “Ahjussi? Nah. It’s okay.” The man chuckled huskily while looking at her. “I’m not an ahjussi, Miss.” He continued.

She took a look at the man then blinks. “I’m sorry again.”

The man just smiled at her and continues walking, leaving Sica in confusion.

            “I think I saw that guy already. I don’t know where. I don’t know when.” Sica said to herself. “Aish. I don’t care.” She continued walking and reached their dorm after awhile.

            “Ya, Jung Sooyeon! What took you so long?!” Tiffany yelled at her while pouting.

            “Ah. I bumped into a man.” Sica smiled idiotically.

            “Mwo? Aigoo. You’re really clumsy, Jess.” Fany laughed.

            “I know.” She stick her tongue out then hands Fany the box of chicken. After their non-sense conversation, they finished the food and went to sleep.

The next day, Sica walked to the kitchen lazily but her laziness was gone upon hearing Tiffany’s squeals  at the living room.

            “What the hell was that?” She whispered to herself then went to Fany.

Tiffany keeps on jumping like a kid while holding a paper.

            “Ya! Why are you so noisy?!” Sica shouted. Fany stopped for awhile and jumped to Sica.

            “SM accepted us!” Fany giggled. Sica’s eyes widened after she hear what Tiffany said.

            “Oh My God!” Sica said in english.

The two then jumped like kids.

That day also, the went to SM Entertainment to finalize everything. They were able to meet some trainees and even SM’s famous artists like BoA, Shinhwa, S.E.S, H.O.T and DBSK. After signing a contract, they proceeded at SM’s practice room and started their training along with other trainees. Sica became close with Hyoyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung and Yoona while Fany became close with Taeyeon, Seohyun and Yuri. The girls enjoyed their vocal trainings, dance practices, acting and modeling rehearsals. After their vocal training, the eight girls went to a café. Sica decided to stay and explore SM’s building. She went upstairs where idols’ practice rooms are located.

            “Oh. Dong Bang Shin Ki?” She blinked several times. “Maybe they are SM’s new artists.” She added.

Without any hesitations, Sica entered DBSK’s practice room. She’s knew that no one is there since that day is for trainees and not for artists.

            “Kyaaaaa!” She grinned as she opened the door. A loud growl of a man surprised her. Sica’s widened as she saw Jaejoong with no shirt on. Jaejoong’s changing his shirt when Sica entered.

            “Y-ya!” Jaejoong shouted.

            “O-omo! Mianhae!” Sica bowed.

Jaejoong quickly wear his sando and a wife beater. He then glances at Sica who is still looking down.

            “It’s okay.” Jaejoong nods. Sica then looked at him.

            “Oh. You?!” Sica’s eyes widened again as he saw Jaejoong’s face.

            “Y…you?” Jaejoong blinks.

            “The guy at Daegu.” Sica gulps.

Jaejoong tries to remember what happened. “Oh yeah. That was me.” He nodded. “So, you are the new recruited trainee?” He added.

Sica just nodded at him. Jaejoong poked her cheek. “Ya, cheer up. I’m not mad.”

            “I’m not upset.” She pouted.

            “if you say so.” Jae chuckled and patted her head.

            “Tch. Now what?” Sica scratches her head.

            “Hmm. Do you want to have some coffee with Jaejae oppa?” He smiled.

            “Your treat, eo? N-ne.” Sica smiled as a response. The two then heads to the coffee shop near SM.

 

P/S: Just a short chapter ^^ I hope I will be able to satisfy your JaeSica needs as the story continues Kkk Don't forget to subscribe ^^