22 Nannies of SEVENTEEN

Description

Title: 22 Nannies Of SEVENTEEN

Status: Chaptered

Ratings: PG-15

Genre: Romantic Comedy

Casts:

  • Oh Yeon So (22) - You are a cheerful but responsible girl. you are the oldest of the triplets. you and your twin sister, Yeon Ju are accustomed to working in order to keep you, Yeon Ju and Min Jun alive since your parents got killed in a car crash 7 years ago. It was your first time being a nanny. How would you handle 17 youngsters who are mostly more active than how you and Yeon Ju are.
  • Oh Yeon Ju (22) - She is a lot more calmer than you are. she is a motherly type who is good at cooking and organizing things. Yeon Ju never complains when she does her chores. she likes cooking and her best dishes are the hardest thing of them all, PASTRIES.

SEVENTEEN BOYS:

  • Choi Seung Cheol (18) - He is much of a strict boy among them all. He's the oldest and the most fatherly of all. although his age is quite young, he knows when to look strict and serious, and when to look funny and cheerful. the boys addressed him as "Appa" or "Abeoji"
  • Jang Do Yoon (18) - Everyone called him "DoDo" Eomma. He takes care of the boys like a mother. in complementary of Seung Cheol Appa,DoDo Eomma is much of a caring and loving mother to the boys.
  • Joshua, Ji Soo Hong (18) - Jisoo is a quiet, Observant and Calm boy. to fellow members, he will act just like boys of his age, but he will also act like a caring and protective brother to the younger ones.
  • Jerry, Wen Jun Hui (17) - Don't say that he's arrogant just because he's rarely talking to anyone. He's still learning how to express his sentences in Korean. Behind his quiet and cool appearance on screen, Jun Hui hides a happy and 4Dimentional character when he's with the boys, especially his fellow chinese member, Ming Ming.
  • Kwon Soon Young (17) - Soon Young is really talkative. he would likely be seen joking around with the members during their free time. He also has that cutest eyesmile.
  • Lee Ji Hoon (17) - He likes listening to music, he likes dancing, he likes singing, he's Lee Ji Hoon. He might look soft and sweet like a white chinese bun. but, deep inside, he's really passionate of his Job.
  • Jeon Won Woo (17) - He's a fashionista. he spends most of his morning mixing and matching his uniform with his shades, beanies, or any choice of his accessories collection. he doesn't have any problem beside of his messy closet.
  • Yao Ming Ming (16) - He's a little bit more expressive than Jun Hui. despite of expressing his feelings through words, he would act really spoilty towards you and Yeon Ju whenever he feels like doing it. He's cute indeed.
  • Kim Min Gyu (16) - He's young and tall, more over, he's still growing more and more. Min Gyu will always tell everybody that they are noisy while he's just being that noisy kid around. but, he is a really funny and helpful guy around.
  • Lee Seok Min (16) - Seok Min is the easiest to recognize every morning. he likes to wear cute pajama pants around the dorm. He's helpful, but sometimes, he's just like another kid his age. he likes fooling around.
  • Han Sol Vernon Choi (15) - His half cauccasian blood makes him physically different and special than another members. other than that, he's the lovely and adorable Hansol who is a go-getter in terms of his school grades.
  • Boo Seung Gwan (15) - His pure and vivid vocal is his strength. beside of being strong in musical sense, Seung Kwan is also a sentimental and emotional kid. he even cries when something moves his heart. he's a guy with strong determination and soft heart.
  • Lee Chan (14) - he might be young, he might be short, but he is still growing.don't judge him because of his look, because when he's with music, he will turn into someone different from the cute, spoilt and childish Chan.
  • Dong Jin (13) - One of the maknae liner. he is the second youngest. together with Samuel, they are the cute maknae of the group. Dong Jin was a child ulzzang when he was a little kid. now, he's the hardworking Dong Jin who is ready to see the stage and dance on the stage.
  • Samuel (11) - The youngest of the group. he's short,  but he's still growing. he says that he would deffinitely be taller than Min Gyu. he's good at english and he's really a good dancer.

 

Foreword

[conversation in RED means the characters are speaking in Chinese. Conversation in Teal means the characters are conversing in Korean]

That Summer day, It's getting closer to August 17th. The boys were busy preparing their second Seventeen Showcase. Without You knowing, The boys knew that you and Yeon Ju were having your birthday at July 30th and they prepared a surprise party for you guys. It was not usual to see every room around the dorm neat and tidy. no single dust and dirts are scattered inside the room. Both of you came inside the room after a (finally) welcoming party with the staff and all Pledis artists excluding the boys. not long after both of you settled yourselves on the sofa, you heared a quarrel from Jun Hui's room.

 

"Gege! What are you doing?" Ming Ming shouted inside the room.

"You are doing that thing over and over again, Ming Ming," Jun Hui shouted as he raised his hand to hit him. "Do you want the noonas to leave us?!"

"KIDS STOP!" you barged inside the room and tried the hardest to stop the violence.

"YOU!!" Jun Hui shouted and raised his hands over you to hit the younger.

"JUNHUI, STOP!" you shouted.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, GE? DO YOU WANT TO HIT ME?" Ming ming raised his voice.

"GUYS, PLEASE," you shouted as Yeon Ju held Jun Hui and You ran to Ming Ming.

"Ming, please don't fight," You hugged him and whispered in his ears.

"Jie, sheng ri kuai le," He whispered as he chuckeled.

"you meanie boy," you cried and hit his chest gently.

"Ge, we made Yeon So jie cry," Mingming said.

"Jie, please don't cry," Junhui said as he pulled you into his embrace.

"Junhui Ah, why don't you confess just now," Soonyoung watched the moment and blurted.

"Confess?" You looked right into his eyes.

"Noona, i will try telling you this in your language," Junhui said.