Another Busy Seventeen Morning

22 Nannies of SEVENTEEN

you heard shouts and wails around the dorm as you walked inside the kitchen, preparing the lunch boxes for theboys. Do Yoon was trying his best to organize all the boys to steam and get their own uniforms. Without anyone knowing, Ming Ming managed himself to get to the kitchen, watching you cooking 16 lunch boxes for the boys. He was shyly watching your skillful cooking behind you.

(conversation in mandarin is written red. conversation in korean is written indigo)

"Ming Ming, What are you doing here?" you asked.

"Jie, I finished getting ready and had nothing to do," Ming Ming shyly answered.

"Then do your level 4 Advanced Korean assignments first, I will check after i finished doing all the doshirak boxes," You continued.

"Okay, noona," Ming Ming then walked back to his room to take his books and spreaded the books on the table.

"Myung Myung ah, What are you doing?" Seung Cheol asked.

"H-hyung, I'm studying," He playfully answered.

"Who told you to study at the dining table?" He asked.

"I told him, Cheol ah~. Besides all of you had to head to school by now, i prepared you the lunch," You said as you pointed at the bar.

"Chan," you called lee chan as he came and took the lunch bag from you.

"Ji Hoon," Do Yoon then helped you distributing the lunch packets.

"Soon Young,"

"Ji Soo,"

"Seung Cheollie,"

"Seok Min,"

"Won Woo,"

"Han Sol,"

"Jung Han,"

"Seung Gwan"

"Min Gyu,"

"Dong Jinnie,"

"Samuel,"

"And, Mine," Doyoon wrapped up.

"Since Junhui and Ming are going to stay with me for the language lessons, all of you can go now," You said.

"Bye, Noona," Everyone said in a unison.

 

And, there you were, with the two boys, working on their Korean lessons. Ming Ming was doing great. but not Junhui, he's still lacking in grammar. He could memorize all the vocabularies. but not the patterns. both you and ming ming had struggled much to make him recognize all the patterns. it was still hard for him to recognize the difference. while working on Junhui's grammar and structure, You told Mingming to write a full page of his own story in korean to see how far his writing skills has gone through.

Half an hour later, Ming Ming submitted his neatly written notebook filled with his story. he was exactly writing about his daily life with his own made up characters. It wouldn't take much time for you to cross out his spelling mistakes. he's slowly reaching the terms of being a half-native speaker along with his dialects and also speaking ability. as for Junhui, you really needed to double up the intensity of the lessons since he was still adjusting to the language. but, Junhui's pronunciations and vocabulary recognitions are getting better.

 

"You guys can have a break now," you smiled as you closed all the books and put them by the shelf near the closet.

"Whoa, what a day," Junhui said as he glomped on the chair.

"Come on, ge. you got a lot better," Ming Ming cheered.

"Well, Who's up for patbingsoo? i'm gonna make some," You said as you walked inside the kitchen and prepared the cups.

"Me want!" Junhui raised his hand.

"Me too," Ming Ming said.

"Patbingsoo on the waayy~<" you said as you prepared the things.

"anyways, jie. can I start applying into local school?" Ming Ming asked as he played with his phone.

"I think you are ready. as long as you don't mess on your level 4 exam next month, i guess you'll be able to get into the same class with Jihoonie and Wonwoo," You said as you put 3 cups of patbingsoo on the table.

"How about me?" Junhui pouted.

"Well, if you really wanted to go together with Jihoonie's class, you need to work a little harder, didi," you smiled.

"That's relieving," Mingming playfully nudge the older's shoulder.

"Stop teasing me," Junhui said as he ate his patbingsoo.