Chapter One

Love's Young as Love Ages

     

"Are you ready now Cho?" Lee Sungmin a man of his seventies look at his better half standing just beside him. He had changed, his charms had long been gone but Cho will always comment that he still had that undeniable cuteness attached to his skin. His soft, young skin had turned old but to Kyuhyun, he still holds that whiteness and flawlessness of his young skin. His favorite guitars are now displayed in their music room, he could still feel the heaviness on his chest when he can no longer hear the right tune coming from it. But to Kyuhyun he would always be the cute and cuddly guitar man. Well there are also few things that didn't changed on him. He's still the boy who keeps everything in and doesn't cry which Kyuhyun gravely despise on him. He would always demand that he should let all feeling flow so that his chest be free of pain and worries but no, he's Lee Sungmin so he never did followed Kyuhyun's advice.

Another is his motherly instincts toward Kyuhyun. He sometimes act like Kyuhyun's gonna die everytime he eats too much pizza and his husband's gonna whine the whole day begging for the box. He did changed but he still is very much inlove with his clever and weird geeky husband.


"30 years of being married to you?" Cho Kyuhyun, 68 years old looks increduously at his wife. "i learned everything so stop asking weird questions okay" He messes his older yet midget wife's hair. He, Cho Kyuhyun promised to love everything about this man and up to now it's still a safe and untainted promise.

He could say between the two of them he's the one who didnt change much. He still has that flaming arrogance that was cause by his well great great handsomeness. Maybe time didnt bother much to make him ugly. His voice still a masterpiece and it's an art well used everynight by his wife. His smirk, that everyone dies to see was still intact on him but sometimes it looks maniacal according to Sungmin.

There are some changes on him but just the minimal type or natural one he guess. His brown curly hair is now gray and well still a bit curly. Also, the one thing he wish would change is his lanky body. He wants muscles! Big, bulky and admirable muscles but well God didnt hear his wish so goodbye great muscles.


"You know that this is extremely childish and stupid right?" he shook his head as Sungmin answered him with a silly grin. "Look at all the ki--" he was stopped midway when soft lips pressed on his chapped ones.

"Let's try looking back to the old us Kyu, starting from this, remember the first time we rode this? You screamed so loud i broke my eardrums!" Sungmin chuckles at the remembrance of the past. "You also vomitted when we reach the ground! It's so hilarious!"

Kyuhyun smiles and holds his wife's hand. "it's gross actually" he pulled Sungmin as their designated seat stops. "Just dont die on me, lets make this roller coaster ride a memorable one okay!"

Sungmin nodded quickly before running onto the ride. "the kids are looking at us, maybe they are all weirded out seeing two oldies riding a kiddie roller coaster" he giggled and shy blushed at the thought.


"Look at their parents as well!" Kyuhyun looked around and see all eyes on them. He looked at Sungmin's bowed head before placing his arm around him and pushing him closer. "We are two oldies riding the coaster where our love first bloomed, they are witnessing true love at close sight"

Sungmin blushed more and the warm feeling on his heart returned in full blast. "You're in my heart from the beginning Cho Kyuhyun" he take tight grip on his husband's hand as the machine operator gave them a final reminder and waved goodbye.

"We are old, our love is old and we learned alot from it"