The First Day We Meet

My Heart Is Love

Yuri POV 

 

It's already morning. I feel so fresh this morning, maybe because I get enough sleep. I get up and prepare myself for class. 

 


 

 

"Good morning son." my father greet me. 

"Good morning dad, mom." 

"Eat this sandwich. It's your favourite right?" my mother asked me. 

"Yes, thank you. Hm, where is Yoona?" I asked while eating. 

"He's waiting for you at the car."   

"Have he eat?"

"Yes. Don't worry." 

I sip a tea and decide to go. "Mom, dad I will be going now." 

"Don't want to eat anymore?"

"It's okay dad. I will eat later." 

"Drive safely my son."

"Okay dad." I walk to my car and found my brother standing beside it. 

"Hyung." he said and smile at me. 

"Get into the car." I told him and he just nodded. 

 


 

 

We get out from the car and walk side by side. "Hyung, today I have a class until evening. What about you?"

"Same here. Why did you asked?"

"I want to go home with you. Where should I wait for you?"

"I will texted or call you later." 

"Yes hyung." 

"Yuri! Wait for me." I turned around and found Taeyeon's running towards us. 

"Why did you run?" I asked.             

"You guys walk too fast, that's why I'm running. I'm afraid if I'm not be able to catch up you." he said while panting hard. 

"Gosh Taeyeon, didn't we have a same class after this? You will meet me too no matter what." 

"I know, I just want to walk with you. Anyway, hello Yoona." he greet my brother. 

"Hello Taeyeon hyung." my brother greet him back. 

"Did you found others?" Taeyeon asked me. 

"Not yet, maybe they're on their way." 

"Where should we wait for them?" 

"Maybe at corridor." 

"Let's go." Taeyeon said. 

"Yuri hyung, Taeyeon hyung I think I should go now." 

"Okay, just take care." Taeyeon said. 

I watch my brother walk away and we walk to the corridor. "Yul, don't you feel excited about the new student?" 

"I don't know Taeng. I don't care, it's not my business." 

"Aish this kid. Oh? Yul look! There they are." Taeyeon point his fingers to Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. 

"Did they come together?" I asked. 

"Maybe not. They might drive their own car." he said and I just nodded. ''

After a while Hyoyeon and Sooyoung approach us. "Hello Taeng, Yul." they greet. 

"Hello guys." Taeyeon greet them back.  

"Don't you want to get into the class now?" Hyoyeon asked. 

"Sure. Let's go." I answer him. 

 

 


 

This morning, we have a Business Administration class. Our lecturer is Park Shinyoung. Well. she's really nice. She had been teach us since our 1st grade and she know the most about four of us. Hyoyeon sit beside Sooyoung follow by me and Taeyeon. 

"Why did she so late?" Hyoyeon asked.      

"Maybe she forgot to bring her book again." Sooyoung said. 

"Did Madam Park had married?" 

"I don't think she's married already Hyo." Sooyoung asnwer him. 

"Aish, when did I have a chance to see the new student."  

"Calm down Taeng. Maybe she/he will show up later in this campus." 

"Guys, Sunny's here!" Hyoyeon said excitedly.  

"Why did you look so excited?" 

"I'm not excited Soo, I just want to prank her again. Just like I did yesterday." 

"Stop it Hyo. I don't want to get hurt by her anymore." Sooyoung said.  

"You're so weak Soo." he laugh "Good!"       

"What so good with that Hyo?" Taeyeon asked him.

"Well, it's good because she sit in front of us so I can prank her anytime." he said happily.  

Taeyeon shook his head and turned his gaze to me. "Yul, what're you doing?" 

"I'm just composing a song." 

"Really? What song?"     

"I don't know. I didn't think about the title yet."

Taeyeon nodded. "I want you to sing it for me after you finish compose it okay Yul?"

"I don't know but I will try."  

"I will wait for you." he said and I nodded.  

I keep composing a song until I see Madam Park entering the class followed by two girl from back. I turned my gaze to my friends and I arc my eyebrows. "Maybe they are the new student that Sooyoung talked about." Taeyeon said.

"Gosh! They are so so so so beautiful!" Hyoyeon said.

"I want that one. The blonde one."    

"Eh, no way! I want that one Soo!"

"You two please shut up." Hyoyeon said while his eyes focus on the girl.   

"Hello, I want to say welcome to all of you. It's been so long since we met. Here, I want to introduce you the new students from SF. Please introduce yourself Miss." my lecturer said. 

"Hello, my name is Jessica Jung. Please take a good care of me." the blonde girl said.

"I will take care of you. Don't worry!" Taeyeon shouted.  

"Stop it Taeyeon, you make her feel awkward." my lecturer said. 

"Yes Madam!" he said playfully and Madam Park only can shook her head. 

"My name is Tiffany Hwang. Please guide me." 

"You may sit beside her. Sunny are you okay with that?" lecturer asked. 

"Sure." she said while smiling.     

"Wow, they are coming!" Taeyeon said excitedly. 

"Taeng, look they are smiling at us!" Hyoyeon said.

"I feel like in heaven now Hyo! Heaven!" Taeyeon whisper to him.  

I look at them and they are smiling at me. I turn my gaze to my book and ignore them. 

"Hello Miss Jung, Miss Hwang my name is Choi Sooyoung." he greet. 

"Hello Mr Choi Sooyoung." both of them greet him back. 

"Man, you're so lucky!" Taeyeon said.  

"Eh, this is not fair. I need to introduce myself to them later." Hyoyeon said. 

"Did you have a problem Taeyeon? Hyoyeon?" lecturer asked them.  

"No, we don't have any problem." Taeyeon said and lecturer start her lesson.

"Yah! What are you doing Taeng?"   

"I just want to send a letter to them Hyo." 

"What did you write?" Hyoyeon asked. 

"I'm just writing my name." 

"Wow, you are so brilliant." Sooyoung join them. 

"Taeng, write my name too." 

"Okay Hyo." 

"Yul, don't you want to introduce yourself to them too?" Sooyoung asked me. 

I shook my head and he just nodded. "But, how could I give this letter to them?" Taeyeon asked. 

"Sunny! Sunny!" Hyoyeon called her. 

"What?" 

"Help me, please give this letter to them." he said and she just nodded. 

"Wow Hyo! She obey you, well that's new." Taeyeon said. 

"Did something happen between you and her?" Sooyoung asked. 

"No, I was suprised too when I saw her nodded just now."    

"Really? I can't trust you. The way you look at her so different." 

"Stop talking about nonsense thing Soo. There is nothing going on between us."

Sooyoung nodded. After a while the girl handed back the letter to Hyoyeon. "What it say?" Sooyoung asked. 

"Nice to meet you too Mr Kim Taeyeon and Mr Kim Hyoyeon." Taeyeon read it. 

"They sure so nice." Sooyoung said and both of them just nodded. I stare at both girl for a while and turned my gaze to my lecturer again. On 10:30 a.m. the class ended. 

"Shall we go to cafeteria? I'm hungry." Sooyoung said.  

"Let's go, I'm hungry too." I said and they nodded.  

 

 


 

"You really eat a lot today Yuri." Hyoyeon said. 

"I just eat a little at home." 

"You must be really hungry. Look at that, you almost finish your second dish."        

"Why? Is it wrong Hyo?"

"No, it's not wrong but it's just weird." 

"Yuri, can you stop composing a song and just concentrate on your food?" Taeyeon asked.

"It's okay, I'm used to be like this." I said. 

I continue eating and composing. Suddenly I feel like a group of girl sit beside me. I turned my gaze to them. I found Tiffany and Sunny sit beside me while Seohyun and Jessica sit in front of them. I turned my gaze to my friends and I see them froze.     

"Yul, look who beside you." Taeyeon said stuttering and I just nodded.

"Hello there girls. What makes you sit here beside us?" Sooyoung asked and wink to them.

"That's just because there is no empty seat anymore. That's why we seat here." Sunny said in annoying voice.

"I'm not asking you to answer it Lee Sunkyu!"            

"Yah! Do you want to get hit again?!"  

"No! No! I'm sorry." he said and Hyoyeon, Taeyeon laugh at him. 

"Mr Yuri, they both want to know you." Sunny said to me and I look at her. 

"Come on Yul, introduce yourself to them." I give them a cold glare and turn my attention to my food. 

"Yuri please. Don't dissapointed them." this time Sooyoung join. 

I stop eating and turned my gaze at the girl group. "I'm Kwon Yuri." 

"I'm Tiffany Hwang." she's showing her eyes smile. 

"Jessica Jung." she smile at me. 

I nodded and continue eating plus writing. I can hear Taeyeon giggle since he sit beside me. I look at him and ask "Do you have a problem?"

"No." he start to laugh follow by Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. I shook my head.

"What are you doing?" Tiffany asked me. 

"Composing a song." 

"Are you an artist?"

"No, but Taeyeon and I will attend music class on free time." I said without looking into her eyes. 

"What is the title of this song?" 

"I don't know yet." I reply short and she nodded. "Guys, I had finished eating. Let's go now." I said coldly. 

"Can't we stay for a while? I still want to talk with them." Sooyoung said. 

"It's up to you but I'm leaving now." I said and leave the cafeteria. 

"I'm going too. See you next time girl." 

"Wait Taeng! I want to go with you too." Hyoyeon said. 

"Yah, don't leave me here!" Sooyoung bid goodbye to the girl. We leave the cafeteria.    

 


 

Hehe :D At last Tiffany and Jessica are coming. Readers, please comment.