Stay The Same

My Heart Is Love

Yuri POV

 

The lecturer nodded. "So, let me introduce myself. My name is Lee Da Hae. I'm the new lecturer here and I will teach you English Literature." she said. "May I know your name?"  

"Of course, my name is Kim Taeyeon." he introduce himself excitedly.  

"Hello Madam, my name is Choi Sooyoung. Just call me Soo." he winked at lecturer.

"What are you saying? Madam just call me Taeng okay." he added and the lecturer smile to him.

"She's smile at me!" Taeyeon whisper to Hyoyeon. 

"Yah! You’re sure lucky Taeng!"  

"Gosh! What to do with the three creature." I said while shook my head. 

"I'm Kim Hyoyeon, nice to meet you." 

"Kwon Yuri."   

Lecturer smile at us. "So, please take out your book now." she started her lesson. 

"Yah! Don't you think that she is too pretty?" Hyoyeon asked me.  

"No she's not." I said coldly.   

"Come on Yul. Back to your sense man!" he slap my arms and I just ignore him. 

"Soo, Hyo look at that!" Taeyeon said. 

"What is it?" they answer him.  

"Look at her leg!" Taeyeon point his finger at her leg. "Am I in heaven?!" 

"Wow, you have a sharp eyes Tae!" Hyoyeon respond to him. 

"Should we ask her number? What do you think Hyo? Taeng?" 

"Of course we should Soo! Let's asked her phone number aft--" I cut Hyoyeon words. "Please stop talking
guys! We're still in the learning session. I can't concentrate well if you guys keep behaving like this." I yelled to them and all people in the class turn their attention to me.       

"Do you have a problem Mr Kwon?" lecturer asked me. 

I shook my head and she continued teaching her lesson. "Man you're so lucky! She called your name. Oh my god! If I were you I must be faint." Taeyeon said. 

"Shut up Tae and focus on learning." I said coldly.  

"Yes boss!" he said playfully. They be quiet for a while and after that I hear them start to talk again.  

"Hyoyeon-ah look at her." Taeyeon point fingers at the sleepy Sunny. 

"She must be really sleepy. Yah, do you have an extra pen?"

"Why? What you plan to do?" Taeyeon asked him. 

"I want to throw it at her." Hyoyeon said.     

"Here, take this." Taeyeon give him his pen. 

"I think I should try throw it at her face." he throw the pen and it's directly hit Sunny's nose. 

"Ah! It's hurt!" Sunny yelled.  

"Why Miss Lee? Is there any problem?" lecturer asked. 

"No. Maybe I'm just dreaming." 

"Next time do not sleep again okay?" 

"Okay Madam." she answer.       

I turn my gaze to my friends and I found that the trio of them are laughing dyingly. "Guys, she's staring at you." I told them and they stop laughing immediately. Sunny throw back the pen to us and it hit Sooyoung head. They start to laugh at Sooyoung. After 2 hours the class ended.  

"Yah, did your head still hurt?" Hyoyeon asked. 

"No more. I feel better now and I hope that you will feel like I feel right now Hyo." he answer in annoying voice. 

"Well, I will wait for that day!" he said cheerfully. 

"Did 1st year student still didn't finish with their orientation?" Taeyeon asked. 

"Maybe, I did not see any of them today." 

"Should we wait until they run out orientation?" 

"Why? What you plan to do Taeng?"

"You know Soo as usual." he raise his eyebrows. 

"What is it?" Sooyoung still did not get it.  

"Mission about asking their phone number. Who get many phone number he will win." Hyoyeon join. 

"Wow, it's been so long! Let's do it."

"Now you get it huh Soo?" Taeyeon shook his head and turned his gaze to me. "Want to join us Yul?"

"No, I'm not interested." I said without looking into his eyes.  

"Come on Yul, join us." Hyoyeon said. 

"It's okay." I said coldly. 

They nodded. We sit in front of the hall waiting for the students to come out. "How long more we need to wait here?" Hyoyeon sound disappointed. 

"Calm down Hyo." Sooyoung patted his shoulder. Suddenly I see Yoona walking towards me. 

"Hello hyung." he greet us and sit beside me. 

"Hello Yoong!" Hyoyeon greet him. 

"Your class had finished?" Taeyeon asked. 

"Yes. What are you doing here hyung?"    

"As usual Yoona. We're going to compete with each other." Hyoyeon answer. 

"Compete? Compete about what?"  

"Compete about who will getting the most phone number from 1st year student. Come join us!" Sooyoung tell him excitedly. 

"Really?! Of course I want to join too hyung!" my brother look so excited. "But, did Yuri hyung join too?" he asked me and I just shook my head. After a few minutes the students get out from the hall and the four of them start their mission. I just sit here while watching them doing their mission. I take I-pod from my bag and listening to music until I space out. 

"Yuri? Yul? He must be spacing out. Yul!" Hyoyeon yelled at me. 

"What?" I asked him. 

"Spacing out again?" 

"Why? Did you call me just now?"  

"No, I just call the bushes behind you!" I just nodded bluntly. "Aish this kid. What's wrong with you? I miss the old you Yul, I want to see your old self again." he said.        

"Why? You don't like my new self?"  

"It's not like that Yuri." I see my friends and my brother walking towards me. 

"What's up? Both of you look so serious." Sooyoung asked. 

"I'm talking about him." 

"What is it Hyo?"  

"I told him that I want to see his old self again."  

They nodded. "That's right Yul. I miss the old you too. How long you plan to act like this?" Taeyeon join. 

"Until I forget that girl or maybe I will be forever like this." 

"Come on Yul. We really need the old you, we feel empty without your jokes and else." Taeyeon said in serious tone. 

"I'm sorry guys, it's really hard for me." I get up from my sit and go to my favourite place. I sit there and I continue listening to music while closing my eyes. All memories about her come into my mind. Yes I admit it that I hate it when I remember about our story. Suddenly I feel like there's someone approach me. I open my eyes and found my brother smiling at me. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Can I join you hyung?"

I nodded and turn off the music. He sit beside me. "Hyung, why did you can't be like your old self?"

"It's hard for me." 

"We're here for you hyung. We will help you, don't worry. Even mom and dad once told me that they miss your old self."  

"I don't know." 

"Then what did you know? You always said you don't know. I'm sick of that answer hyung!" he look so angry. 

"I just know one thing Yoong, just one thing." 

"What is it hyung?"

"My heart is broke. That's all I know." he sigh. 

"I've just texted your friends. They will come here." he said and I just nodded. 

I sigh and stare at the sky. "I feel like want to fly far and far away from here."    

"Please bring me along." he jokes. "Please hyung, I want to see your smile. It's been so long since I saw it." 

"Don't force me." he shook his head.  

"Look hyung, there they are." he point his finger to my friends. 

"Here you are Yul." Hyoyeon said while smiling at me.   

"Yuri, I'm sorry if you hurt by my words just now." Taeyeon said. 

"It's okay Taeng." I said calmly. 

"Do you want to know about something Yuri?" Sooyoung asked me. 

"About what?" 

He smile to me and said. "I won the mission just now!" he tell me excitedly. 

"Congratulation Soo." I patted his shoulder. 

"Let's celebrate this! Come on, let's eat. Don't worry, my treat." Sooyoung said.

"Really?!" Taeyeon asked.  

"Yes. Come on!"

 

 


 

"Sooyoung-ah, do you really can eat all of that?" Taeyeon asked. 

"Why? I'm hungry, of course I can eat all of it. Don't worry." 

Taeyeon shook his head. "Yul, why did you not talk?" 

"Why? I don't think so there's something to be talk about Taeng." 

"I just can pray so that you will back to your old self." he said but I pretend not to hear it. 

"Yah, I've been told that there will be new student transferred here tomorrow." Sooyoung said. 

"Girl or boy?" Hyoyeon join. 

"As I heard it is a girl. I don't know, I'm not sure enough too." 

"Well, I just hope it will be girl!" 

"Let's bet!" Yoona said.  

"Wow, your brother is growing up now Yul! I bet it will be a girl!" Hyoyeon said.

"I bet it will be girl too. What about you Yul hyung?" he ask me. 

"I don't know, maybe gender-bender." I said bluntly and they laughing at me. "Why?"

"Your words are so funny! I almost choked!" Sooyoung said while laughing. 

"Stop talking while eating, you might choked again." I said with my eyes focus on my food.  

"Yes boss!" he said and I shook my head.     

"What if we're going out tonight?" Taeyeon asked. 

"Where to?" 

"Maybe club. What say you?"

"It's been so long since we go to club together. What about you Yoong?" Sooyoung asked. 

"If Yuri hyung going I will be going too." 

"So, do you want to go Yul?" 

"Maybe not, I want to rest at home." 

They nodded. We continue to eat. "I'm finish now. Have you finish?" I asked my brother. 

"Yes hyung." 

“Let’s get back home. See you tomorrow guys.” I said and we bid goodbye.  

 

 


 

I park the car and get out. "Tomorrow if you want to go there with me, please be hurry." I said coldly. 

"Yes hyung." he smile at me. 

"Welcome home Mr Yuri, Mr Yoona." Mr Ahn greet us. He's our family personal butler. "Thank you Mr Ahn." Yoona greet him back. 

I get into my room. I take a bath and after that I fall asleep.  

"Oppa, do you love me?" she asked.   

"Yes, I love you. Why?" I asked her. 

"I just want to know if you still love me or not." 

"What are you talking about? I always love you."    

"I said that because now we rarely spend time together because we were both busy with our assignment and sometimes I think we are increasingly far apart." she said without looking into my eyes. 

"I'm sorry for making you feel like that. Okay! I will finish my assignment as soon as possible so that I can spend time with you but you need to do the same okay?"  

"I will but you need to promise me that you will do as you said just now."

"Okay, I promise you my love." I smiled to her. 

"Thank you oppa!" she hugged me.  

 


 

I opened my eyes. "Gosh, I dream about her again? Why did I need to dream about the same thing again and again? This making me hate you even more. It's feel like someone stab my heart. I can't trust girl! They're nothing but burdensome." I yelled in my heart. I look at my watch and found it is 8:39 p.m. Suddenly someone knock my door. I get up and open it. "Why?" I asked. 
 
"Tonight we have a dinner with Mr Kang and his family. Do you want to come along?" 
 
I shook my head. "I want to sleep, I'm tired." 
 
"But Mr Kang really want to meet you." 
 
"Maybe next time mom. Please understand me, just bring Yoona." 
 
"If you say so. We will be going now. Give me a phone call if anything happen." 
 
I nodded and watched her left. I close the door and lean on my bed. I hear some music and I fall asleep again.
 
 

  Done! Is it worse? Is it okay? Please comment. Thank you!