MINE

MINE

THE NEXT DAY

you wore the dress. and wore a long jacket.


BAP's DORM

once you reached their dorm. you took off the jacket and knocked the door.

knock knock knock.. KNOCK KNO-

himchan opens the door and grab u inside quickly. you were shocked. not because of he suddenly grab u but.. EVERYONE was just wearing boxer except yongguk cuz he's still in room and Zelo he was just finished wash up and already wore his cloth. 

" YAHP-mmm !!!!!!! " you sreamed but himchan close your mouth and turned u facing the door

" YAH!! HIMCHAN!!! DONT JUST LET HER INSIDE WHILE WE'RE LIKE THIS!!! " daehyun

" SORRY!!! But she shouldnt just wait outside people will suspect something!! and btw.. why are you here? "

" mmmmmmm~~!!! "

" opps .. sorry " let go of his hand

" i-i ... umm.. c-co.. " you stuttered. you still arent in yourself state yet. 

" I asked her " yongguk came out from his room and yawned.

" WAEyo?!!! " himchan

" Well, since you got so addicted with her coffee and daehyun likes her cheese cake.. so yeah i kinda hired her "

" OMG OMG!! Yess!! "

" umm.. b-but i-i wo-nt m-ak-e i-t "

" Oh? WHYYY?!! " himchan

" c-cus.. y-ou guys.. emm "

' OMG! haha.. yah lets go wear our cloth first! " youngjae

they all went inside their rooms except zelo ofc. he then walk toward you.

" they already went to their rooms. "

you turned around face him " uh.. mm.. "

" haha you still blushing huh? btw woah .. you look nice in that outfit ! *thumbs up* " HIS WORD MAKE YOU BLUSH MORE.

" uh-uh thank you? "

" btw you gonna make them coffee? There *point out the kitchen* guk already asked your barista to bought it . i though other hyungs knew about it, but guess no. "

" i think.. umm i'll make it now then " you walk shyly at the kitchen and starts doing your stuff. 

zelo followed you and sit at the counter. 

" Btw whats your full name? how old are you ? "

" kim yeowee . 15 years old. "

" 15?!! You still young! why you're working ? "

" well umm.. my parents are very wealthy as you can see. they opened the cafe and restaurant on the side if you didnt see it because of me. i love cooking and make coffee for them and they said it was so good so they end up ask me to work. "

" then how about your studies? "

" mom hired people to teach me at home every evening. "

" ahh.. woah.. "

so you end up having chit chat until you finished. you put all five coffee one the table and iced americano for Zelo. 

" You make it beautifully! woah you really are good. " 

" hehe.. thank you ^^ . woahh.. i didnt know BAP oppas took so long to wash up. "

" HAHAHA... yeah .. "

after a minute they all starts coming out.

" Yah Zelo!! are you flirting her? "

" what the? ==' "

" Oh yeah! how old are you yeowee? " jongup

" 15 and how you guys know my name? " 

" the inccident and well we kinda now remember you coming to every our event. " jae

" ah.. hehe "

" I SMEEELLLL COOFFEEEE~~~~~~ " himchan ran toward the counter and sat and drank.

" ahhhh... delicious! " himchan

then everyone starts going toward u guys and drink it.

" umm.. no schedule today? '

" nope.. freee~~~ time! wohoo.. he wants to focus at Sercret sunbae first.. "

" ahh... "

" wait... since when you wore that cloth?! " himchan

" i wore that since i came in. waeyo? "

" BEAUTIFUL! " Dae, jae, chan , jongup said in sync. your face totally went as red as tomato

" heh.. someone is not in his world right now..." himchan

everyone confused then look at yongguk. he was staring at you. when you realize it you look away and stare at the ground looking at your shoes..

" Hyung! " zelo

" uh? what? " yongguk

" just said it you like her~~~~ " daehyun

yongguk just kept silence and went to his room.

" thats a YES! " himchan

" woah you're lucky yeowee " jongup. everyone nodded in agreement. you blushed and just still looking at the ground.

" Hehe.. anyway, you will work here until when? " dae

" everyday.. morning only.. i dont know until when.. "

" until we died!! gossssshh.. everydaaaaaaay? yay!!!! dont go away.. " himchan

" uh? "

" hahhaa.. well dont be so awkward with us .. from now on. " jae

" i - ill try "

and your conversation keeeeeeeps on with them. while yongguk.. 


YONGGUK POV

i walk inside my room. and close the door. That girl.. she's.. so.. gorgeous!! *hold his chest* omg... whats wrong with you man? Hold it.. hold it...


You guys gets along.. suddenly....