MINE

MINE

 

BANG YONGGUK just really kissed your cheek. you were stunned. without you realize you were moving back.. and back until you fall. *THUMP*  your workers which is almost ALL guys laugh at you and BAP was just too shocked! 
 
" YAH!! YOU GUYS SO GONNA BE DEAD TODAY!! aish!! why mom even bothered to hire them? " its irritating you even more when your barista doesnt stop laughing.
 
" JEONGHO!!!!! STOP LAUGHING * you quickly get up and walk furiously toward make the waiter hold u* LEGGO OF ME!! THAT NEED TO LEARN SOME MANNERS!! KYAA!!!! " 
 
your barista Jeongha chuckles by your clumsiness and yelled at you. 
 
" I DONT CARE YEOWEEEEEEE~~~ IM STILL YOUR FAVOURITE ANYWAY!! AND YOU SHOULD TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF.. YOU LOOK LIKE A LION AND AS FOR YOUR INFO EVERYONE IN HERE IS YOUR FAVOURITE IDOLS!! hahahaa~ " 
 
you calmed down and fell down to the floor. you got so embarrass. 
 
" Haha.. you so funny Yeowee~ *hug u and pat ur head* just be cool like you use to be.. hmm? " one of your waiter , Hyunwoo 
 
" eotteokhaaaeeee? i cant face them anymore... im so embarrass " 
 
" Nugu? " 
 
" Bap oppas " you shyly said while covering your face onto his chest. 
 
" haha... you so cute.. lets get up first. Btw its time for you to work at the restaurant now Missy~ *pat ur back and pushed you toward BAP* "
 
you shyly walk toward and took ur ipad and bags. you bowed to them and quickly went out. 
 
" oh? awww poor her.. she must be so ashamed " Youngjae. 
 
" Yah Guk ... her name is Yeowee! remember that! " himchan
 
" How the hell you know? " yongguk
 
" HAHAHAHAH yongguk must lost in his dreamland before " zelo tease and got hit on the head.
 
" her workers called her that.. " daehyun
 
YONGGUK POV
 
she's cute....

YOUR POV

" AHHHH~ Thats really embarassing... infront of my favourite idols.. aishh >///< " you mumbled why walking to your work place.


this one isss short.. lol i dont want to make it long anyway...  

I WANNA PUT PICTURE BUT ITS HARD USING IPAD =_=" *flip ipad* 

anyway... Thanks for reading... thank you thank you *bow* 

i'll update it with pic if i get a chance hehe~