YOSEOB

GAME (A BEAUTIFUL DREAM COLLECTION: PART 2)

 

(Yoseob)

Yoseob tapped his finger impatiently on the desk.  They were supposed to be back by now.  It was already twelve.  The concert last night was wonderful and all but he just felt…empty for some reason.  What’s taking them so long?  Her plane should’ve left two hours ago…  Dongwoon and Junhyung sat in one corner, watching Yoseob.  It was funny, watching Yoseob like this.

“What’s wrong with hyung?”

Junhyung shrugged and said, leaning his head against the back,

“I don’t know…but he seems to be thinking really, really, really hard…”

The door opened and Yoseob bolted up from his chair, startling Dongwoon and Junhyung.  Doojoon and Hyunseung and came through the door.  Yoseob said, going straight to Doojoon,

“So?!  Did she get safely onto her plane?!”

Doojoon looked at Yoseob and sighed.  He walked straight past Yoseob and sat down on the little couch.  Yoseob looked at Hyunseung.  Hyunseung didn’t say anything.

“What’s wrong?!  I’m asking you a question here!”

Doojoon said, looking up at Yoseob,

“I…don’t really know.  We were watching her and…something weird happened.  Two flight attendants had to take her in… I’m not sure why.”

Hyunseung said, sitting down beside of Dongwoon,

“I heard her arguing with them.  Something about…her flight going without her or something.”

“Then we later found out that she went to the wrong gate and that her flight will be rearranged for tomorrow.”

Yoseob smiled slightly.  One more day here…

“But then…something happened…again.”

Yoseob raised an eyebrow.

“After the head attendant left to call a taxi, a man came and took Patricia…and then they left…in a car…”

Yoseob’s mouth dropped opened.

“WHAT?!”

Doojoon said, shaking his head,

“We heard them talking.  The head attendant said something about her just being there and asking around if anyone had seen her leave or go with anyone.”

Yoseob said, shaking his head,

“Are they doing anything about it?!”

Hyunseung shook his head.

“Nah.  They’re assuming that maybe she’s changed her mind and maybe they’ll see her in a week or so…”

Yoseob shook his and looked down.  His lips got pouty and his expression changed into a face of  a sad baby…