LUCK?

GAME (A BEAUTIFUL DREAM COLLECTION: PART 2)
 

 

Sigh….  Patricia walked slowly, dragging her luggage behind her.  Patricia stopped walking and turned back slightly.  Patricia knew that if she could, she would go racing back.  She was determined...she wanted to go back....

"Why can't i stay any longer?!?!?"

Patricia sighed.  If only she still had money left... 

"Stupid korean fan girls...stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid....awh!"

Patricia continued to mumble to herself.  When Patricia got kidnapped by those stupid korean girls, she dropped her little bag money...that had ALL her money in it....  Patricia just can't seem to get it right...

"GATE 3C IS NOW BOARDING.."

Patricia sighed and stood up, carrying her luggage.  Patricia kept sighing and kept mumbling to herself.  People were beginning to stare...but does she care?? Nope...her attention and mind was all on YOSEOB!! (and the little kiss on the cheek that she shared with him). 

Patricia looked up and before she knew it, the door to her gate closed.

"WHAT?!"

Patricia ran with her luggage to the door.

"Wait!!! That's my ride!! That's my plane!! I'M SUPPOSED TO GET ON IT!!"

The two ladies at the podium stared at Patricia, confusion spread through her face.  They didnt understand a word that she said.  Patricia said, shaking her head,

"THAT'S MY WAY HOME!!"

....about ten minutes later...

Patricia sat in the office, staring at the wall.  Patricia was getting annoyed.  She just argued with two people who doesnt even understand her and they didnt even understand her either!!!  The door opened and a lady came in.  She said, in english,

"I'm so sorry about everything.  I'm Kim Sung Hoon.  I heard there was a problem?"

Patricia bolted up from her seat.

"Yes!!  I missed my flight!! They closed the gate to my airplane a bit too early, therefore, i missed my flight..."

She nodded.

"I'm sorry.  May i see your pass?"

Patricia handed her paper.  She read and said, smiling and slightly shaking her head,

"I found the problem.  You were supposed to go to Gate 3A.  You accidentally read the wrong letter."

Patricia stared at her, confused.

"THen...is the plane for my flight still here?"

She shook her head.

"it left ten minutes ago.  We can just...book you another flight."

Patricia nodded.

"We will book you a hotel room..."

She left the room.

Patricia sighed.  She could've been on her way home....SHE COULD'VE BEEN SLEEPING ON HER COMFY BED IN LIKE...24(?) HOURS!!!  Patricia groaned.

What am i going to do for another day here in Seoul?  And like that...it occured to her..

"I have one day...i have one day still...I HAVE ONE MORE DAY!!!!!"

Patricia began laughing hysterically, thinking only about one person.  Her Yang Yoseob... Patricia couldn't believe it...

KNOCK, KNOCK!!  The door opened a man in black suit came in.

"Are you Miss Patricia Vang?"

She nodded.

"I'm here to you to your hotel..."

Patricia eagerly got up and picked up her bag and luggage.  She smiled and walked pass the man.  He led her to a black car and she slipped in, no questions.  The man sat in the front and said, shaking his head,

"Here is something for you to drink."

Patricia eagerly took the drink and sipped it.... (So...there's nothing wrong with this picture....)

 

(Airport)

Sung Hoon (airport lady) came into the room.

"The taxi is...."

There was no one in the room.