Delusional

Officially Insane (Sequel to: I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy)

When I woke up something was off, and that something was everything. I looked around in disbelief. "What is this?" I asked myself. I was back home in my bed with J-Hyo sleeping peacefully next to me. "Was that all a dream?" I threw the covers off of me and ran to Jun's room. I shook him awake and made him look at me.

"What do you want?" He grumbled still dazed with sleep.

"What the hell happened?!" I asked him.

"Are you alright?" He asked me sitting up properly. I shook my head furiously.

"Why are we back home?! Was it all a dream? Am I crazy?!" I asked him. 

"You must be 'cuz I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about." He told me laying back down. "Go back to bed." I just stared at him but eventually got up. I went over to E.Den's room and barged in. He was already up playing on his phone. He looked at me in amusement.

"You don't look so good." He smirked at me.

"You know what happened don't you." I said.

"What are you talking about?" He asked me.

"Was it all a dream?" I sighed.

"I don't know what you're muttering about. Did you have a bad dream or something 'cuz girl you're being delusional." He said seriously.

"Never mind. I'll be fine." I told him. After leaving his room I smacked myself a few times. I entered my room and headed straight for the bathroom. I took a quick shower to clear my head. I dried myself thoroughly before stepping out. J-Hyo had woken up. He smiled at me. I just stared at him blankly. To me it seemed like forever since I had seen him and he seemed to have gotten more handsome.

"Morning Hee!" He chirped. My heart melted as I jumped onto him. He wrapped his arms around me and laughed. "What's wrong with you? You're being overly affectionate. Did you do something bad?" He asked me. I shook my head that was nestled in his neck.

"I just love you that's all." I told him. He laughed again and held me tighter.

"Well I love you too."