Special Chapter!

Heaven's Dignity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo rubs his eyes and sets down the photos he was looking at. He looks at the clock and realizes that it’s time to go home and doesn’t hesitate to start packing up his things. He smiles thinking to himself that Sungyeol is probably at home right now cooking up something deadly.

 

Sungyeol recently took up cooking as one of his therapy treatments in order to help ease with the chemotherapy. Unfortunately, Sungyeol still had the tumor but they caught it in time. Sungyeol had his removal surgery a year ago but he’s continuing treatment every once and awhile on doctor’s orders. The man is still alive and kicking though - stronger than before Myungsoo would think to himself sometimes.

 

But back to cooking deathly meals, Myungsoo insisted that Sungyeol take up photography which is a lot easier on the body if you’re doing it for fun compared to cooking. Sungyeol had to stop working and now has a lot of time on his hands due to the slow recovery time and the ongoing treatment.

 

Regardless of Myungsoo’s insistent suggestions, Sungyeol insisted right back that cooking would be a great challenge that he needed to tackle. In the wise words of Lee Sungyeol,

 

“How is else am I  going to be the number 1 housewife in the country if I can’t even cook?! Gotta get off my and do something productive, yenno!”

 

Myungsoo finishes packing up his things and turns off his office light before closing the door. He sees Minhyuk dozing off at his desk and feels bad for making the man stay this late. Myungsoo taps on Minhyuk’s desk and the other jolts awake.

 

“Time to go, buddy,”

 

“Ah, okay,” Minhyuk rubs his eyes and packs up as well.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter