Damn Rumours

Silently loving you

The next morning..

Jina was the first one to wake up, she scretched out. Jina looked at the clock on her desk. 5.30.. She smiled and got up from bed, but tripped over. "Ouch.." She said and looked at the thing, or should I say person, she tripped over. 

It was Sungmin. He slept in a weird yet also cute position, snuggling his chin in his chest. Jina giggled. She exited her bedroom and tip toed downstairs, not wanting to wake up anyone. She walked into the kitchen and made breakfast for the kids, Sungmin and that man.. 

She made sure to wrap it and brought them upstairs. Jina walked back in her bedroom and tried to wake Sungmin up. "Sungmin-ah.. *pokes* Yah.. Sungmin!.... *Pokes* Yah! . Sungminnie!" She yelled.. Sungmin slowly opened his eyes, and stared at Jina.. 

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Jina joked, he gave her a smile... But pushed her face away. Jina yelled in his ear, telling his to wake up. "Ugghh, let me sleep some more." Sungmin groaned and turned to lay on his side. Jina rolled her eyes and put the breakfast she made infront of Sungmin and walked over to the window.

She opened it and climbed to the kids' room. They were already awake. "Hi, noona/ unnie!" they smiled.

Jina smiled back, "Morning, kids. Here's your breakfasts. After you eat make sure to dress up. Dad is still sleeping." Jina said to them and they nodded. 

Jina then opened the door and walked back to her bedroom, she saw that Sungmin was still sleeping. She sighed and grabbed the first thing she could reach.. unfortunately, it was her diary.. She didn't notice that it was her diary, but threw it at Sungmin anyway. 

"Ow!" He yelped and rubbed  the back of his head where the diary had hit him. Jina's diary was now infront of her. She then threw some clothes at him and said "Better eat your breakfast fast and then we're going." And walked to the bathroom. 

She washed her face and hair, and dried it then put on her unifrom, and was ready to go.. Jina walked back inside her bedroom and saw Sungmin who was in a relaxed pose. Jina raised her eye brow and tip toed to Sungmin and peeked over his shoulder. Her eyes widened and grabbed her diary from Sungmin.

"D-don't just read someone's diary!" Jina said with a bright red face.

Sungmin smirked at her. "Didn't know you had a crush on hyung.." Jina raised her eye brow again as she didn't understand what Sungmin said. She opened her diary again and read the page Sungmin was reading.

"T-that's!-" she stuttered, flushing a bright red.

"Haha.. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." Sungmin said and winked at Jine before he walked to the bathroom to change. Jina shook her head, and tip-toed downstairs again, to make sure she put dad's breakfast in the fridge. It was still in the fridge and tip-toed back upstairs and waited for Sungmin to be done. 

After a few minutes.. "I'm ready, but.. Jina?"

"Neh?"

"What about your siblings? How do they get out?"

"Through the backdoor, how else?"

"But why do we have to get out of the window?"

"It's more fun."

"Where are your brother and sister anyway?"

"Already going to school with the Ajumma from next door." 

Jina was now infront of the window "Now are coming?" She said to Sungmin.

He hesistated but agreed "Fine." Jina smiled and jumped out the window, Sungmin was dumbfounded and looked through the window. Jina had perfectly landed on the ground. 

"This girl.." He thought but smiled, and jumped also out of the window. Unfortunately, Jina was still in the same position and Sungmin  didn't wait for her to move aside, fell on top of her. 

"Ow! Sungmin!" Jina yelled at him.

"Sorry.." he said with an apologizing smile.

Jina sighed but smiled at him. "It's alright." Sungmin helped Jina up and they both walked to school. 

They walked throught the schoolgate and already everyone was whispering as they saw that 'the Lee Sungmin'  was walking next to the infamous 'Cold girl Jina'. Jina rolled her eyes, while Sungmin smiled and waved at fangirls. 

The bell rang and everyone walked to their classroom, Jina bumped into Bumi again. "What do you want this time?" Jina said annoyed by Bumi's pressence. Bumi gave her a threatning glare, but it didn't scare of Jina "I want you to stay away from Sungmin-oppa! Just because you two are childhood friends doesn't mean you have to be with him 24/7!" Bumi yelled at Jina.

Jina checked her nails and boringly looked at Bumi and her followers "Is that all? And since when did you call Sungmin 'oppa'. You didn't even care about him before he became famous, you just like him because he's famous." Bumi was taking aback.. She stuttered "T-that's.." 

Jina showed Bumi her hand "Stop, i'm going to my class." And walked away from Bumi.

Time flew by and it's now lunchtime. She was on the rooftop of the school.. Alone.. The first time since ages. Normally Sungmin would be with her, but since he became famous. It seems that he's been hanging out wiht the other Super Junior members. 

"Oh! Yeah, i have to memorise their names!" Jina said to herself... "Umm.. Leader is.. Lee?- ... Eik?- Leeteuk! Leeteuk! The leader is Leeteuk..
Umm... Second oldest.. Is.. Childhood friend.. Childhood friend?... Heechul! Heechul.. Okay, okay.. Then there is..

China?.. Hangeg!.. Wait no.. Han Geng! Han Geng.. Okay then, there is.. Yes.. Ye.. Sung.. Ysung!? No, it's.. Yesing! No, no, no.. Yesung! Yeah, that's it.. Then there is...  Gin.. Kan? Kangin? Kangin! Wow, i'm good at remembering their names." Jina praised herself as she already got 5 names correct.

But she didn't notice that the group was actually behind her! They giggled as she sometimes said the wrong names.. "Then you have... Shin.. Shin.. Shingdog! Wait?! No, it's Shindong! Okay, then there is.. Ah, Sungmin. I know him already." Jina laughed and started again.

"Um, after Sungmin is.. Monkey?"-  The guys who where behind her were holding in their laughter's as Jina said 'Monkey'.. The 'monkey' looked dumbfounded at the girl infront of him. "I don't look like a monkey, right?" The closest person who was standing next to him shook his head.

"Wait not, it's ... It's.. Eunhyuk!  Yeah, yeah.. Then there is.. A fish?-" - Again the guys tried to hold in their laughter's.. "No! It's Dong!.. No i mean! Donghae!.. Yeah, that's his name! Then there is, the visual?... Swan? No, i think.. It's... Siwon? Right? Or is it Siwan? Nah, i think it's Siwon. 

Okay then there is the third youngest.. Um.. Ryeoo.. Wookie? Ryeowookie? Ryeowook? I'm going for Ryeowook. Second youngest! Is... Rumpumpum.. Ahh, Kibum!.. Right? I think so.. So the youngest is then... Kyung!-" - That hit the spot. The guys laughed out loud, Jina jumped in surprise and looked behind her.

Only to find 13 handsome boys laughing on the floor, Jina blushed at the boyband. The first one to recover from laughing was Heechul, he walked over to Jina and gave her a ticket. Before Jina could thank him or say anything he turned around and walked away. 

The second one to recover was Leeteuk, he also walked over to Jina. "It's nice to see that you are remembering our names, Jina." He laughed a little what made Jina blush. 'Monkey'  Eunhyuk also walked over to them "Yeah, and you're very cute Jina." He gave her a wink. 

"Yah! Yah! Don't flirt with my best friend!" Sungmin yelled which mae the guys laugh again. "Don't worry, we won't steal your best friend Minnie." Shindong laughed and patted Sungmin's back. 

The bell rang again and the guys said goodbye to Jina, Sungmin walked with Jina to her classroom. "I hope you'll come next saturday." He said as they were infront of Jina's class. "Huh?" Was the only thing that came out of before Sungmin patted her head and wlaked to his own classroom. 

"What?" She asked herself, but then entered classroom as she saw the teacher coming. 

The last school bell rang and the students are going home, but before she could even walk out of the classroom she got pulled back inside. It was another mean girl, Rumi. She is Bumi's sister. "Listen up Jina-ah, i heard that rumour of you and Sungim. And i didn't like it, one bit. So listen to me, i want you to stay away from Sungmin and Super Junior." 

Jina rolled her eyes "Tell me something i don't know, and who ever comes up with that rumour has a death wish. I'm going to find him or her sooner or later, but anyway. I won't listen to you Rumi, even if your father is the president of South-Korea. I . Won't. Listen. To. You." She said and walked away from her.

At home, she took a closer look at the ticket. It was a ticket for Super Junior's first SUPER SHOW.. 


 

 Bumi (Ulzzang: Ahn Su Kyung)

 Rumi (Ulzzang: Yura)