Staying over?

Silently loving you

Later on that day...

It was currently the last hour of school.. The first day of her new school year was a good start but she had been recieving some threatening looks from girls.

All looking jealously at her because she knew 'Lee Sungmin' from Super Junior.

'Ringg! Ringg!' the school bell rang, letting the students know that the school ended. Jina packed up her stuff and was about to leave the classroom when a classmate blocked the way. Jina looked annoyed at the female student.

"Hey, Jina!" The female student smiled fakely at her. Pretending to be friendly with her, but Jina's knew better.

"What do you want Bumi?" Jina glared at her.

"Nothing. Nothing at all. Can you meet us at Run Hany Park at 7?" Bumi whispered as Jina passed her. Jina 'accedentily' bumped her shoulder against Bumi's shoulder.

"Ouch..~" Bumi said as she rubbed her shoulder. Her 'followers' wanted to yell at Jina but Bumi stopped them and smirked in Jina's direction.

 

Jina was now outside the school. Usually Sungmin would wait at the school gate for Jina so they could walk home together, since both of them live close by each other.

Jina was smiling when she thought about talking to Sungmin about his cool job, but her smile faded when she saw that he wasn't there. Sungmin wasn't there waiting at his usual spot at the gate. Jina then walked home alone, it was weird for her walking alone because she was used of walking together with Sungmin.

------

"I'm home!" She yelled and closed the door behind her. "Welcome home unnie/noona!" Her bother and sister yelled in unison from the living room. Jina smiled at her younger siblings when she walked into the living room.

She then threw her school bag on another couch and sat beside it. She worked on her homework on the couch, when she was done she noticed that it was already 6 pm.

It seemed that her dad was going to be late.. Again. Her mother had died a few month's after Heechul had gone to another country, only Jina didn't remember how she died.

Ever since her mother died, it seemed like her happines had died with her. She didn't smile after her mother's funeral. She now only smiled with her younger siblings and best friend. Her dad had been struggling at work and started drinking alcohol.

Jina would stay with her siblings in their room until their father had gone to his bedroom. She had seen in those information films what could happen if you're drunk and she deffinately didn't want that to happen to her brother and sister. Jina would cook dinner for them since her father would always be late. She had become like a mother and role-model for her siblings, she didn't mind it at all. Right now Jina is cooking dinner for them.

"Unnie" Her younger sister Lina yelled.. Still cooking dinner Jina yelled "Ne?!"

"Isn't that Sungmin-hyung on tv?!" Her younger brother Haneul yelled... Surprised Jina yelled "Bwo?! Sungmin?!"

"Neh?" A voice said besides her.. Jina jumped and looked besides her, Sungmin was right there!

"S-sungmin? W-what are y-you d-doing here?" She stuttered, almost dropping what she was cooking. Sungmin smiled at her.

"I came through your window. You always leave it open, don't you?" He said.

Jina looked embarssed "T-that.. I-it was warm in my bedroom! That's why I left it open!"

Sungmin mhh-mmh-ed at her, Jina ignored him and cooked again. After a little while she was done cooking.

"Dinner's ready!!" She yelled and the kids (including Sungmin) came.

"Mmhh! The food smells good! You are going to be a great housewife!" Sungmin complimented her as he smelled the delicous looking food.

Jina blushed, this was the first time anyone has complimented her for her cooking besides her siblings. "Unnie/ Noona! Is Sungmin-oppa/Hyung, going to stay for dinner?" Her siblings said in sync.

Jina looked at her siblings who pouted at her, she can't stand their pouts so she nodded at them "Yay! Hyung/ Oppa can stay!" They said happily. And Sungmin just smiled at the two little kids."okay, okay you two. That's enough cheering. Let's start eating." Jina said and the two kids started eating.

----------

After they ate Jina began to clean up the table, Lina jumped of from her seat and started helping Jina "Unnie! I'll help you!" She said and followed Jina to the kitchen "Neh, Lina." Jina smiled at her.

Meanwhile Haneul had pulled Sungmin to the living room "Hyung! Hyung! Come and watch tv with me!" He said excited to the older boy. He smiled and patted little Haneul's head "Neh, let's go!" He said.

The girls by the mean time had already finshed cleaning and also watched tv with the boys. "Noona! Can Sungmin-hyung stay over tonight?!" Haneul said to his older sister with hope. Jina stared at his puppy face and looked away.

She blushed "F-fine with me." She said as she crossed her arms. Haneul cheered and hugged his noona. Jina looked at the clock "It's time to go to bed you two." Jina said to the kids. They 'awww'-ed and walked upstairs. Then Jina thought of something.

"-Say, where would you sleep?" She asked Sungmin who was watching the kids go upstairs. Sungmin looked at Jina "I don't know? Your room?" He asked with a sly smirk. Jina slapped playfully Sungmin's arm. "Ouch!" He said. "Stop saying those things! You are going to sleep on the floor in my room!" Jina said and walked to her room.

Sungmin sighed but followed her.. Inside her room. "Nice room you got." He said as he looked around. Jina had searched for an extra pillow and cover for Sungmin. She found them and put them on the floor "Here... Um.. I'm going to the kids room." Jina said as she walked to the room next door.

He didn't know what Jina meant but followed her. He saw that Jina read some fairytales for them and kissed them on the forhead. Jina then walked up to the door and locked it, Sungmin who didn't know what she was doing knocked on the door "J-jina!? What are you doing!?"

"Ssshh! Be quiet!" He heard from the other side. Sungmin then walked back in Jina's room and saw that Jina was climbing inside her room from her window. "W-what are you doing!? That's dangerous!" Sungmin said and pulled Jina inside, wich made them both fall on the ground.

Jina had closed her eyes as she felt that she was a falling, but then opened them soon after she felt on something soft. "S-sungmin! A-are y-you a-alright?" Jina stuttered. Sungmin got up and scrached the back of his head "Y-yeah, i think. Are you okay?" He asked concerned at Jina. She blushed.

"Y-yeah, why?"

"You were climbing in the room trought the window!"

"I do that everytime." She said as she crossed her arms. Sungmin looked shocked but didn't ask further. Downstairs the door had opened and then closed with a loud slam. "He's back.." Jina said and walked up to the door and locked it.

"Wait! W-" Before he could say anything else Jina had pushed him and he fell on the pillow. Her dad was probably drunk so he didn't hear it. "Sleep." Jina said and got in her bed.


Lina - Age 6
 (Ulzzang: Aleyna Yilmaz)
 

Haneul- Age 6
 (Ulzzang: Ye Ziyu)