How to Tame a Dragon

How to Tame A Dragon
   On the next day Luhan and Tao met with Xiumin, before the three of them went to a upper class gym, where they sat on the swimming pool. They waited for Chen, who was a trainer at the gym and Xiumin's boyfriend.
   When Chen came out of the water, Tao jumped up from his chair to greet the short man, who ordered him to sit down again. 
   "That's Chen", Xiumin introduced him to Tao and Tao nodded in agreement. Then Luhan and Xiumin grabbed Chen's arms and walked away. Tao looked confused after them and wanted to follow them.
   "Wait here, we will be back in no time, we just have to go to the restroom", Luhan said and Tao sat down again.
   "What do you want?", Chen asked confused, while the two boys pulled him away from Tao.
   "A new mission for you!"
   "Mission?"
   "Deflower him", Xiumin said.
   "In which time?"
   "24 hours!"
   "WHAT?", Chen shouted, "Do I look like a express bank?"
   "Can you do it or not, baby?", Xiumin asked and Chen smiled.
   "Of course I can, I know someone really suitable for this job!"
   "Ah, by the way do you have a summer job for him?", Luhan asked and Chen looked at Tao and nodded in agreement.
   "Alright, he can start tomorrow, since I have to fulfil the mission first!", Chen said and the three boys sticked their heads together so that Chen could tell him the plan, that everyone would be prepared.
   Using a false pretence Luhan left Tao alone in his flat. He did like Chen told him. "I will send someone to him later at the afternoon, so make sure you aren't in the apartment", Chen told Luhan and so he did.
   Tao didn't know what time it was as it knocked on the door and the country bumpkin stood up to open it. As he opened the door, a good looking man stood in front of the door. The man had dark hair, which he had styled ily, a seducive smile on his lips and he wore tight pants and an as tight as possible tanktop, so that Tao could see his muscles under the top.
   "I'm here to repair the efflux", the man said and walked slowly into the flat and Tao looked stunned after him. The young boy gulped nervously and noticed that he already felt a special heat spreading in his body.
   "What... what's your name?", Tao asked nervously and the man turned around to him.
   "The plumber of Beijing Suho", the man said in a seducing tone and took of his tight shirt, revealing his trained body, before he went into the restroom. Tao gulped and walked slowly after the man. As he reached the door of the restroom the man came back. He hold a towel in his hand and hold it up to Tao.
   "I got wet... dry me", he ordered and Tao slowly took the towel, before Suho grabbed his hand and moved it up and down on his upper body, "We know you want that!"
   Then the plumber came closer and pulled Tao near him, so that the man finally reached Tao's neck and started kissing him. Tao breathed quickly while he kept drying Suho mesmerized with the towel.
   "Come on, Tao! You want that", Suho aspirated against Tao's skin while kissing his neck and suddenly Tao's eyes grew big and pushed the man away.
   "You... you know my name?", Tao asked surprised and Suho scratched his backhead confused.
   When Luhan came back into his flat, he saw Tao laying on his bed and the small boy peeked slowly to his friend. He lifted the blanket to check if Suho was still there, but there was only Tao.
   "Is he gone?", Luhan asked and Tao turned around to him with a smile and nodded, "And how was it?"
   "Well it was nice, we read our favourite chapters together", Tao said and Luhan looked confused at his friend. Tao pulled out his favourite book and showed it up to Luhan.
   "Ehh? So you didn't do it?", Luhan asked and slapped Tao's upper arm, "I even paid him for you!"
   "And you fooled me!", Tao said and Luhan sighed loudly.
 
   Tao's first day at the gym was quiet, Chen introduced him to his co-workers and explained him what he had to do. After changing in his uniform, Tao started cleaning the sports equipments. Then he filled the lockers with new towels and water bottles like Chen told him.
   "Excuse me", a deep voice said from behind and Tao turned around to the costumer.
   "Yes?", Tao asked and as soon as he saw him, his eyes grew big. There he was. Kris. And he stood there right in front of Tao, only wearing a towel round his waist. Tao's gulped nervously and asked again, trying hard to sound serious. "What can I do for you?"
   "There is no water in the shower!", Kris said coldly, while eyeballing the young country boy.
   "No water?", Tao asked more himself before he turned back to Kris, "Show me, I will check it!"
Kris showed him the small room and while Tao stood in the shower cubicle, he leaned against the door frame and observed everything. Tao screws a bit around but there was still no water.
   "Should I help you?", Kris asked after a while and walked closer to Tao, so that he stood at the shower cubicle door.
   "No, I can do it", Tao said and suddenly the water came and started soaking Tao, who tried to close the water-tap again. 
   "Wait I will help you", Kris said and pressed himself against Tao's back, trying to close the other water-tap which was over their heads. 
   Then they finally managed to close the water-tap and Tao looked over his shoulder and looked straight into Kris's deep, dark eyes. He felt like time stopped and he was about to lose himself in Kris' eyes.
   "Hey, Yifan are you ready?", another man said as he came in. He stopped and looked confused from Kris to Tao as he saw his friend with the gym worker under the shower, both soaked to their bones.
   "The shower works now", Tao said and went out of the room, looking down on the floor because he wanted to hide his blushed face.
 
   After returning home with Chen, Tao met Luhan and Xiumin. He knew that his friends didn't like Kris for some reasons, but he wanted to know why Kris was like he was. Beijing's one-night-stander number one.
   "Wu. Yi. Fan", Xiumin said in a judging tone and the three of them formed an X with their arms, "No way!"
   "But, he surely isn't that bad", Tao talked and Xiumin jumped up, showing Tao the X over and over again.
   "No way Tao! He is the worst playboy ever! He can't be 'not so bad'!", Xiumin said and walked around Tao, who was sitting on a chair in front of Luhan and Chen, "I will tell you the story about him! When the great Kris was born he was a nice boy, always friendly and helped everyone."
   "YA!", Chen interrupted his boyfriend, "Come to the point!"
   "Okay", Xiumin rolled his eyes, "When he was seventeen he fell in love with Chanyeol. For Kris everything was perfect but someday Chanyeol became weird, because he was in love with Baekhyun, the exchange student from Korea. Chanyeol left Kris and the young Kris' heart was broken. It hurt him to see Chanyeol and Baekhyun happy together and they also talked about marriage, that was the day Kris decided to never love someone again. That was the start of him becoming a heartless, emotionless one-night-stander and now he is the king of them. He meets them, s them and leaves again. There were Wong Li, Alan, Minhyun, Zhongjun, Chaeho, Tom, Chan Lei, Jason, Aaron, Shenmin, Yeongsu, James, Chengzhen, Daewoon, Marc, Tomas, Yingxiong, Soohyun, Frank, Wooseok..."
   "Okay you can stop", Tao said.
   "But there were much more already!"
   "It's okay, I got it", Tao said and stood up, he didn't want to hear anything about the 'badass Kris' anymore. He knew that he wasn't like this, maybe he just needed someone who listened to him, someone who showed him that it's alright to love someone.
   Tao went outside for a walk, when he came back he noticed Luhan, who sat on his bed. He leaned against the wall and looked pale. Tao sat down next to his friend with a worried glance.
   "Are you alright?", Tao asked and Luhan shook his head. Then he jumped up and ran into the restroom, where he vomited and after that Tao helped Luhan to get back into his bed. 
   Tao had called Chen and Xiumin to come over again. They wanted to cheer Luhan up again, because he had a fight with his boyfriend and felt bad. They sat together and Luhan told them that he got some trouble with his boyfriend and showed them finally a photo of them together.
   "I know him!", Xiumin shouted and Tao and Chen's eyes grew big in shock, "He met him when we went to the seaside one year ago. I didn't know they started dating! He was quite nice and treated Luhan like a princess. What was his name... something Korean... ah Sehun-ah!"
   "Anyway, we should cheer him up", Chen said and his friends nodded in agreement. They stayed the whole night with Luhan to cheer him up, but somehow nothing worked. Luhan kept being sad for a couple of days.
   Tao decided to go shopping to the supermarket since they didn't had anything to eat anymore and Luhan didn't want to go out. Tao carried a big box in front of him and stopped on a crossway. There were two other man. Next to him stood a small, Korean looking boy with big, round eyes and next to the boy, stood nobody else than Kris.
   "Hey", Kris said and looked at Tao, but instead of Tao, the other boy looked confused up to him.
   "Do we know each other?", the boy asked confused and Kris pointed at Tao. The boy nodded and tapped Tao on his upper arm. The country boy turned confused to the smaller, black haired boy, who pointed at Kris.
   "Hey", Kris repeated himself
   "Oh... hey", Tao said and smiled shyly.
   "How are you doing?", Kris asked and Tao looked down on the box with the food.
   "Well, a bit down, my friend is heartbroken" Tao explained.
   "Huh?", Kris didn't hear him because of the passing cars.
   "He said he is heartbroken", the other boy said and Kris looked down on the street, "You know you can chatch a broken heart easier!" Kris looked at the boy, who gave him an encouraging smile, before he kept on: "Give me your card!"
   "Ehh?"
   "Am I too small for you, or what?", the boy asked, "D.O isn't too small for anyone, okay!"
   "Oh, no sorry, of course not", Kris said and gave the boy his card, which the boy handed over to Tao. Tao took the card confused and looked surprised from Kris to the man and back.
   "He wants you to call him", the man said and Tao tried to hide his happy smile. Then the traffic lights turned green, the boy said goodbye and walked on and so did Tao and Kris. When Tao turned to Kris, who walked on the other side, the blonde man showed him with a handsign that Tao should call him and Tao nodded.
   Tao was so happy that he got Kris phone number that he wanted to tell Luhan about it immediately after he came back home. But Luhan wasn't in a good mood, he always talked about that all men are . Tao hid the card with the number behind his back and put it into the back pocket.
   The days passed, someday when Tao were back at the gym, he went to the reception to write down his working hours as suddenly Kris appeared next to him.
   "You didn't call", Kris said.
   "Oh yeah... well, I wanted to... but my friend he said all men are ", Tao babbled and looked embarrassed down, while Kris rose up his eyebrow, "And I... I lost your card..."
   Kris laughed slightly and grabbed the keys of Tao's scooter. Tao looked confused up to Kris, who gave him a warm smile. "I will drive you home", Kris said and walked ahead, while Tao followed him.
   They drove through the city and reached Luhan's apartment quickly, but Tao told him to drive ahead. Tao sat behind Kris on the scooter. At first he was nervous and didn't know what he should do but after a while Kris told him to held himself on Kris's waist and so did Tao. His little heart beated quickly but Tao enjoyed the time with Kris.
   Tao didn't know how long they drove around like this until they stopped near a little park, where Kris brought Tao some ice cream, which the young boy wanted so badly. They walked through the park and Tao walked nervously up and down while Kris sat down on a bench.
   "Can't you sit down for a moment?" Kris asked and grabbed Tao's wrist to pull him to the bench, but Kris' grip was so strong that Tao's ice cream fell down on the ground, "Oh sorry!"
   "It's okay", Tao said and sit down next to Kris.
   "So you are heartbroken?" 
   "What?", Tao's eyes grew big.
   "Last time you said you are heartbroken..."
   "Oh! No, not me, my friend. He has some trouble with his boyfriend and feels lost", Tao explained and Kris laughed slightly, while Tao eyeballed him curiously, "Why?"
   "So I don't need to cheer you up", Kris talked with a smile and Tao couldn't help but had to smile as well.
   "Why? Did you plan to take my heart?", Tao asked and Kris smirked. The country boy could read his mind clearly and Kris couldn't do anything against it.
   "No, of course not! I just wanted to cheer you up", Kris said and Tao nodded in agreement. They kept hanging around together for a while, before Kris drove Tao home finally.
   On his way home Kris called his friend Lay, who quickly came over to him.
   "What's the problem? You said it's urgent", Lay asked as soon as his friend opened the door for him, "Did something happen? Please don't tell me I have to get rid of one of your friends again! I'm sick of it!"
   "Lay, I think I'm in love..."
   "WHAT?", Lay's eyes grew big, because he couldn't believe what he heard just now, "Who? Why? Really?"
   "You know the boy from the gym, I don't know but I think I like him", Kris said and Lay sat down next to his friend on the sofa, "I want to be near him, I want to kiss him, but... you know I can't. The doctor said I need to practice with a human."
   "What?", Lay asked confused, "And... and you want me to be your practice doll, or what?"
Kris nodded and Lay sighed loudly. Kris's friend took a deep breath and turned away from his friend, before he suddenly turned back to Kris.
   "Okay, I'm ready! Do it!", Lay said and closed his eyes. If Kris was really in love with the boy, it would be great, so Lay wanted to help his friend to find his inner peace again.
   Kris gulped nervously and stared at Lay, who waited patiently in front of him. Kris came closer to him, his face as close as possible to Lay's, some inches in front of Lay's lips Kris pulled back and sighed.
   "I can't..."
   Lay opened his eyes and looked at his friend, who covered his face with his hands. Lay patted Kris shoulder encouragingly before he sighed relieved.
   At the same time Tao told Luhan happily about his meeting with Kris. The young boy was so happy and now he knew that Kris wasn't that bad like his friends said. Tao and Luhan sat together on the balcony and Tao told him what happened.
   "But I don't know if he's the right one", Tao said and looked at Luhan, who nodded, before he took a sip of his drink.
   "Well I can't tell you if he is the right", Luhan talked, "But if you like him and you feel happy when you are with him, just try it, but I hope he won't hurt you!" Then Luhan laid his arm around his friend and they pulled their heads together. "You will find the answer, Tao. You can do it!"
   Luhan was right, Tao knew what he wanted and found the answer. He liked Kris, no matter what the others would say. Tao decided to visit Kris again, because he had to find out about the latters feelings as well.
   Tao stood in front of Kris house uncertain if he should ring the doorbell or not. He was nervous. He bit his bottom lip and played with his fingers, before he used all his courage to ring the bell.
   Kris opened the door and looked really surprised to Tao, who smiled as soon as he saw the tall man. 
   "Ta... Tao, what are you doing here?"
   "Well I was nearby and...", Tao said but he interrupted himself and looked nervously down on his hands, "We should stop pretending anything... don't we like each other? Well... I like you..."
   Kris nodded and looked at Tao, who was so nervous and used all his courage to tell Kris about his feelings. He looked so cute and Kris felt like he couldn't held back anymore. He stepped closer to Tao and the country boy looked up to him. Kris caressed Taos cheek gently and Tao came closer to Kris until they were only some inches away from each other. 
   Tao looked up to Kris and suddenly he couldn't hold it back anymore. Kris might had often, but he never kissed them because for Kris kisses still belonged to the person he loved.
   He gazed into Tao's eyes and leaned forward to kiss him. It didn't need long until Tao replied the kiss and their innocent kiss turned into a passionate and heated one. They went into the flat while kissing heavily until they reached the bed, and Tao fell down on it and Kris towered over him.
   Kris quickly grabbed Tao's shirt and lifted it up before he took off his own shirt. They kept kissing each other before Kris started exploring Tao's body.
   They spent the whole night together and Tao even loved Kris more than before, besides that Tao felt relieved that he lost his ity to the man he really loved.
   On the next morning Tao was already up and observed Kris' sleeping face until the older one woke up. Tao smiled and Kris looked confused at him.
   "Good morning", Tao said happily and Kris his back, which confused Tao and the young boy sat up, "What's the problem?"
   "Nothing..."
   "You want to take a shower?", Tao asked and bit his bottom lip nervously.
   "You go first", Kris said and Tao nodded. The country boy wrapped the blanket around his waist before went into the bathroom and Kris looked after him.
   When Tao came back out of the bathroom, the country boy wore his shorts and looked curiously around for Kris, but the older one were nowhere. Maybe he had some work to do, so Tao didn't think about it anymore. He looked around in the flat, found some pictures of Kris with some friends and also checked out some clothes he found. Tao found a jacket and noticed the lable of the jacket.
   "G.U.C.C.I. Gucci? Woah", Tao said fascinated and took the jacket on, before he checked himself out in front of the mirror. Then he heard the key and how the door got open. Tao jumped into the floor to surprise Kris, but instead of Kris Lay entered the apartment.
   "Hello", Lay said and observed Tao, who was only wearing his boxer shorts and the jacket, "I have a message from Yifan for you. He said you shouldn't missunderstand it."
   Tao's happy expression changed into a angry one. He got fooled and he thought Kris wasn't like his friends told him. The young boy grabbed his rucksack and pushed his clothes into it.
   "You can tell Mr. Wu that a missunderstanding like this will never ever happen again", Tao said to Lay, before he stormed out of the flat. Lay looked confused after Tao before he called Kris.
   "You said what?", Kris shouted as soon as he returned into his flat and Lay told him what happened, "I didn't tell you to tell him that he shouldn't missunderstood, because it's no wonder that he missunderstood it!"
   "Then why didn't you tell him and send me again? It's not my fault", Lay countered and Kris ran with his hands through his hair.
   "And what should I do now?", Kris asked, "He doesn't answer my calls."
   "I don't know but we have to go now or do you want to miss the flight?"
   "Great timing for a working trip", Kris said pissed and Lay rolled his eyes before he throw some of Kris good shirts at him, so that he packed his suitcase finally.
   "Great timing of falling in love!"
   Tao was in a bad mood, he didn't really eat or did anything, while his friends tried to cheer him up, but somehow nothing worked. But Tao didn't want to be in a better mood again, he was a fool to believe in Kris to be a good person, but he was wrong and had to learn his lesson now.
   The days passed and Tao often stayed alone at home and always when Luhan wasn't around the country boy tried to call Kris, but the latter's phone was turned off.
   Luhan, Chen and Xiumin decided to meet Kris, because they wanted to take him to task about what happened and why he hurt their friend Tao.
   They surrounded Kris and his friend together on the street some days later, so that Kris couldn't get away again and they dragged them into a near coffee shop, where they pushed Kris on a chair, before they sat down as well.
   "What the hell have you done?", Xiumin shouted and Kris looked sadly down.
   "Ya, no need to yell at him", Lay said and tried to calm the three angry boys in front of him down.
   "Then why is he doing that ? Why is he hurting our friend like this?", Chen asked with a loud voice and Luhan nodded quickly in agreement.
   "I didn't want to hurt him... it's just I'm not able to love", Kris said and the three man in front of him titled his head confused.
   "Stop talking , you are just afraid of getting hurt again", Xiumin shouted angrily and jumped up. Chen and Luhan tried to calm their friend down again, but Xiumin didn't want to calm down, he was really mad at Kris. "I don't know why Tao likes you, but he always saw the good man in you and not the ing king of Beijing's playboys, do you really think he would hurt you? You are just a spoiled child and now you don't know what you should do, how about apologizing? How about changing yourself and become the man Tao sees in you!"
   Lay stood up and pulled the angry little man away from his friend, who just stared at Xiumin with an empty glance. "It's enough now", Lay said and Xiumin freed himself from Lay's grip.
   "I will call him now, so that we can dispose everything of once and for all", Luhan spoke and pulled his phone out of his pocket. At first he called at his own flat, because Tao actually was there alone again but his friend didn't answer the call, so Luhan tried to reach Tao on his own phone. "He turned his phone off!", Luhan said shocked and the five men exchanged worried looks. They decided to search for Tao at every place he knew.
   They splitted up so that they could check out more places in less time. They needed to find him. They looked for him at Luhan's flat and the gym, the club, the supermarket and all the places  they showed him, while Kris looked around at the park, where he had his first real meeting with Tao. But where ever they looked for him the country boy were nowhere.
   The five men met again after an hour at a crossroad. Kris sat on a bench, his face hidden in his hands.
   "Gosh that's all your fault", Chen shouted at Kris, who gave him a worried glance.
   "Hey isn't that Tao over there?", Xiumin asked and pointed at a tall, slim, black-haired boy, carrying his rucksack over one shoulder, pulling a suitcase after him.
   "TAO!", Luhan shouted and waved, while jumping up and down until he catched his friends' attention. Tao stood on a small bridge on the other side of the street and stopped as he saw his friends who waved at him.
   Kris jumped up as he saw Tao and ran the stairs upstairs to the other side of the bridge. He ran and ran until he reached the country boy.
   "Tao, can we talk please?", Kris said while panting for air.
   "No! I don't want to!"
   "But Tao I love you!"
   "Well I hate you", Tao said with teary eyes. Then he turned around and walked away. He wanted to go to his friends to say goodbye before he would go home again, where nobody would break his heart so easily again.
   Tao stood at the crossroad and wanted to walk over to his friends as the traffic light changed to green. Tao walked quickly as suddenly Luhan's eyes grew big and Tao looked into the direction his friend looked at and Tao saw a car coming quickly near him, but suddenly the young boy was unable to move until he suddenly got hit from behind.
   Tao closed his eyes as he flew on the ground again. He thought he died, but as he opened his eyes again, he saw Kris, kneeling over him. The older one had saved him.
   "Tao I know the answer of your question now. The question if I wanted to take you heart because I thought you were heartbroken", Kris talked, while Tao still laid on the ground under Kris, "Well at first I planned so. A short act nothing more, but then you were so nice and always saw the real Kris, who was hidden deep inside of me. And I fell in love with you and I want to show you the real Kris, the one who really loves you from the bottom of my heart, so please forgive me. I never wanted to send you away. It was a missunderstanding!"
   "Love can end", Tao said and sat up as soon as Kris let go of him again.
   "But we can search of it again and I'm sure we will find it, because deep inside of you it's there", Kris said and pointed at Tao's chest, where his heart was beating crazily.
   "Are you sure?", Tao asked uncertainly and Kris nodded.
   "I'm sure and I'm sure that I will never let you go again", Kris said and stood up as well, reaching out his hand for Tao, who looked uncertainly to his friends. Luhan nodded slightly to him and Tao turned back to Kris, who gave him a warm smile.
   Then Tao nodded to Kris, ran to Kris and grabbed his hand before he jumped onto Kris' back and hugged him tightly from behind. Somehow Tao felt like they could really do it. He always trusted Kris, because he knew he wasn't that bad at all.
   "Yeah, Tao", Xiumin shouted after his friend, "There it's going your ity!"
   Tao blushed and smiled embarrassed, maybe it's good when his friends don't know everything. But it doesn't matter anymore, because everything which was important was to be with Kris, to be happy with Kris and to have his friend with him. And now Tao surely wouldn't go back home. He wanted to discover that 'love' thing with Kris.


So that's it my dear readers and subbers, a Taoris short story for all of you^^
I hope you liked it! I wanna hear all your opinions ^o^
And I want to make some advertisement for my other Exo story as well, which still hasn't much reactions... it's with all 12 member (couples: TaoRis, Baekyeol, HunHan, ChenMin, KaiSoo, SuLay)
So check it out^^ 
Jihoo