Going back home part 1

(❀) N E W ♛ S O U N D OF KPOP

Narration P.O.V

--------------------------------

It had been a long day at SM, and all the girls were tired and worn out. They were ready to go home, go tell their friends and families about the day they'd had at SMtown, and Kimiko wanted to make everyone jealous. Imagine, she had met and talked to SHINee! She would gloat and tell all her friends, making them super jealous and getting major popularity points. Not as if she needed them, but she loved being the one everyone envied.

Aimee was glad and happy, reliefed that the boss had forgiven her, but she'd still made a full out of herself infront of SHINee. She felt so embarrassed, but she would later explain, and since she was cool with the boss she wasn't going to be kicked out of the project! She giggled a little, and Seohyun nudged her.

"Hey," She asked timidly. "Everything okay? I mean, did Mr. Lee Forgive you?" Seohyun asked shyly. Aimee glared at her for a second, then softened her gaze. "Yes," she nodded. "He did. Thank goodness. But the worst part was that the SHINee-oppas were there to witness! Ah, i've lost my image."

Aimee put her hands in her head and shook them, sighing deeply. Kimiko smirked, patting her lightly. "Oh don't worry, every guy likes a little bit of a bad girl." Kimiko giggled, trying to imagine what could be going through the oppas mind now.

Aimee shrugged her off, staring her down. "Oh, and I suppose you think you made the best impression on them?" Aimee asked, suddenly challenging Kimiko's mean girl aura.

Kimiko didn't waver. She smiled, grinning from ear to ear. "Of course, i'm sure I left the strongest and best impression."

Aimee snorted. "Oh really? And who do you think did the worst?" Daring Kimiko to say anything, Aimee asked.

Kimiko glanced around the limo, running through the introductions. "Well," She began, sitting up straight. "To be truthful, I think it was a tie. YoonJi and Chan mi, you guys totally did the worst. Chanmi with the total SHYNESS, and YoonJi with the creepy, , FANGIRL attitude! I mean, I think you scared most if not all of them off." Kimiko admitted, not buttering anything up. She was a very straight forward person that just told it how it is.

Yoonji frowned, squirming in her seat. She knew that was a mistake, but she couldn't help herself. She loved her oppas, and wouldn't dumb down anything infront of them. Aimee glanced at Seohyun, who smiled and shrugged.

"I think Seohyun did pretty good." Aimee admitted, and Seohyun beamed. "Thanks!" She said, causing Kimiko to roll her eyes. "Mhm, right. I still think I did pretty good. You have to show them your real side on the first meeting, because if i'm going to be living with these guys, i'm not buttering up anything for them." She shook her head, slightly opened more than it needed to be. Chan Mi laughed, causing eyes to suddenly dart in her direction.

She went quiet almost instantly, but eyes were still glued to her face.

"Who do you think did the best, Chan mi?" Seohyun asked her. Chan Mi thought about it, glancing around the room.

"Um...I think Aimee did the best, she was nice and clean and...pretty! I think the guys stared at her the most..." Chan Mi admitted unwillingly, thinking of Taemin, and the rest of the guys. They couldn't get enough of her when she bowed, and...others stuff. This was more than Chan Mi was suppose to be saying, implying other things. She glanced at Aimee who was smiling away but whose arms were also crossed around her chest.

"I think I did an okay job...I was just being myself and tried to come across as normal as possible..." Aimee's sentence trailed off when she glanced at Yoon Ji's face.

"Okay, I know I was a bit weird...okay! A lot of weird." She corrected herself when got a handful of doubtful looks her way. "But SHINee is just... my drug! I can't not see them and not... freak out! You'know, I just really...love..them... okay wait, the way you guys are staring at me is boring me. I've met other die-hard Shawols like me!"

"It's not like I haven't heard of die-hard fans, but meeting one in person is just... and wait, how did you know all those things about SHINee in the first place?"

Yoon Ji shrugged, embarrassed by the sudden topic. She had her ways, her strange fangirl ways... "Crazed fangirl, remember?" She joked, forcing a smile. Aimee nodded, staring ahead.

The car ride was long and quiet, but the girls were finally each dropped home one by one.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Sorry for such a long hiatus! I was really busy, and i'm sorry this chapter is kind of short, but the next one is going to be longer, and this is a three part chapter. Schools starts really soon, so my chapter will be late but I will try to get atleast one chapter per week.