First Day

New Butler

edited! Gracelinehartono


"I don't think i should do this, Chen," Tao sighed as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. "Look at me. I am afraid, what if they hate me. Please, help me this once and cancel today's meet."

Chen only rolled his eyes as a response. How can the panda boy cancel the meeting today? It does'nt make any sense.

"You can't cancel it, okay. I don't even know if I can cancel it. You have to meet them today, Tao. And you should ready for that," Chen pat his brother's shoulder. "You are ready for this. Absolutely ready."

Tao stared directly at his bother. For the god sake, he wasn't ready at all. He wasn't ready for today. Oh. If you were here, you could see that Tao's legs were shaking. It became a habit, whenever he is nervous, his legs would start shaking. Oh, c'mon. Today is the first day of work. And he can't do anything but be nervous? Great.

"Chen~" Tao stare at his brother with his puppy-eyes. "Please?"

"No."

One word, and it already make Tao very dissapointed. But it wasn't Chen's fault. Chen was right. He should be ready for this. Oh God. He was very nervous. The appointment is still in two hours, but he could'nt help but feel nervous. What will happen when he meets his new boss if he was already this nervous, he would probably faint. He doesn't want to look unprofessional. He wanted to look the best for his first day of work.

"Okay, okay. So, tell me about the Wu Family again, please?"

Chen let out his deep sigh before he start explaining again. "Wu Family is a well-known family. The patriarch, Mr. Wu, is the owner of the biggest company in Asia. Thats why you should keep your attitude there. You have to execute everything perfectly. We shouldn't talk about Mrs. Wu because she was, erm, we shouldn't talk about her. So, lets go to their children.

The oldest is Wu Yi Fan, or you can call him Kris. He is three years older than you. He works in his father company as one of the managers, and you should keep your attitude around him. He is the coldest among all of the Wu family children.

The second oldest is Wu Chanyeol, or you can call him Chanyeol. He is two years older than you. He still a student in one of Korea's famous university, and you should like him because he loves telling jokes to everyone. He is 180 degrees opposite of his older brother, Kris.

The second youngest is Wu Jong In. You can call him Kai. He is still studying, he goes to the same university as his brother, Wu Chanyeol. And ah, he was one year younger than you. Same goes with the youngest one. He is also still studying in the same university as Chanyeol and Kai. His name is Wu Sehun. Kai and Sehun are twins. Kai is the older and Sehun is the younger. Got it?"

"Okay. So i have to call Kris and Chanyeol hyung, and Kai and Sehun with just their name. Great! I already remember all about them!" Tao smile widely at his brother. "I think i am ready to meet them."


Sorry for the lame update x_x I know it was taking a long time and i when i was continue this.. *dies. Sorry for any grammatical mistakes, english was not my first language x_x Ah, and i'll try to update the next soon. The next chapter will be the first meeting for Tao and one of the Wu's children. Remember. Only one. Who? Just wait XD