Lifeless, Soulless [Xiumin]

❤ Hyoyeon's one shot collection ❤ by fanficholic☺

"Hyoyeon? Do you like flowers?" as the girl around the age of 18 shakes her head. Laying on the left side of the bed, Xiumin doesn't blame her. She lost her body and soul out of frighten all of a sudden. Xiumin, as a boyfriend couldn't do anything. She was soulless, lifeless. Xiumin swear to God if he meets the person who did this to his Hyoyeonnie should just die with his bare hands. Even if he had to go to heaven and hell himself, just to meet this guy. 

"Hyoyeon? Do you want to take a bath?" Hyoyeon nods her head as she looked at Xiumin. Xiumin lifts Hyoyeon from her bed and brought her to the bathroom. Xiumin place Hyoyeon inside the bath tub and starts to remove her clothes. Hyoyeon simply sat there and looked at Xiumin. Xiumin starts to bathe Hyoyeon. As he finish, Xiumin wraps her body with a towel before lifting her and place her on the bed. Xiumin picked Hyoyeon sleeping night gown and helped her wore them.

Every single day would be the same, Xiumin woke up with Hyoyeon by his side, with eyes wide open. Xiumin prepares breakfast and feeds Hyoyeon, trys to talk to Hyoyeon everyday before going to work. Xiumin do know it's dangerous to leave Hyoyeon alone at home, but Xiumin rather let that happen than letting Hyoyeon to be took care of maids. Xiumin comes back with the sight of Hyoyeon on bed sleeping. Xiumin would woke her up, chit chat a little before bathing Hyoyeon and let Hyoyeon sleep. While he stay up late for his work. Because Hyoyeon refuse to meet the doctor. Xiumin simply discuss with his co-worker whose also a doctor like Xiumin but more on the mental field. 

"Chen, I wanted to discuss something with you"

"Sure, whats up bro?"

"Well, you know Hyoyeon? The case of kidnapped for 3 months and right? Why isn't she acting like she should be?"

"Well, most of my patients are female. I do understand what is she going through. She's traumatized by the . She's unlike any other girls though, she refuses to talk and communicate. Which could result us a hard time to investigate what's happening with her, but we can't blame her. She's just having a hard time" All Xiumin could do was nod. He should try harder with communicating with Hyoyeon. 

"How bout remebering herself?"

"In Hyoyeon's case. She refuses to remember. Making her the 10 percent of mental patients whose able to control their mind from remembering their past"

---------------------------------------

"Hyoyeon-ah" Xiumin called Hyoyeon. The sight of Hyoyeon laying on her bed, lifeless. The girl turn her head at Xiumin. 

"Come on, I'll dye you hair black? How does that sound?" Hyoyeon just nods. As Xiumin helped Hyoyeon dyeing her hair. 

"Hyoyeon? Have you every though who am I to you?" Xiumin asked Hyoyeon. As she shakes her head in reply. 

"Well, try harder. Tell me your answer and I'll promise to prepare desserts every Saturday" Xiumin told Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon turns and looked at Xiumin. She parted her lips a little.

"W...What's a dessert?" Xiumin lips spreaded as a smile form on his face. 

"A food which filled with wonderful flavours and color" Hyoyeon nods in understanding. Though it was the only question that came from Hyoyeon. Xiumin was happy, it's been 3 months ago she went missing. Came back in front of his apartment room drenched from the rain and just stood there. Xiumin hugged her just to get 'Who am I?' from Hyoyeon. Kidnapped for 3 months, lost her memory and feelings. She's like a stone, lifeless, soulless.

-------------------------------------

"Hyoyeon did you get your answer already? Hyoyeon simply shakes her head before continue looking outside her window.

"Well, here" Xiumin gave Hyoyeon a slice of cake. Hyoyeon stare at the cake and back at Xiumin. 

"What is this?" Hyoyeon took the plate from Xiumin. Xiumin smiled and sat beside Hyoyeon. 

"This is a cake, a part of dessert's family" Xiumin explained, Hyoyeon nodded. As Xiumin gestured Hyoyeon to take a bite. She carefully took a bite. As she finished her first bite, she smiled. Xiumin smiled along. 

"You look beautiful the most when you smile" Xiumin told Hyoyeon as he tuck a strand of Hyoyeon's hair behind her ear. Hyoyeon smiled again as she pass her empty plate to Xiumin. 

"Since you've finished, how bout a suprise?" Hyoyeon nod as she wipe her smugged with cake mouth using the back of her hand. 

"No, use this. Come let's go and wash your hand" Xiumin wipe Hyoyeon's lips with a piece of tissue and let Hyoyeon walk for the first time. Hyoyeon carefully place her feet on the carpet, slowly Xiumin assist her to stand up as they both walk towards the toilet. Xiumin turns on the tap as water flow from it. Xiumin stood behind Hyoyeon and back hugged her while holding her hands. Slowly Xiumin pulls Hyoyeon's hands towards the flowing water. Hyoyeon giggled,Xiumin smiled along. After finished washing her hands. Xiumin closed her eyes and led her to the backyard. 

"No peeking Hyoyeon-ah. One, two, three" Hyoyeon opens her eyes to the view of a garden filled with various type of flowers. Hyoyeon gasped as she barefootly walked towards the garden and ran around them. Xiumin simply smile and went towards the kitchen. Xiumin later came back with a jar of lemonades and 2 empty glass. 

"Hyoyeon, don't pick the flowers. Just looked at them. Come, drink some lemonades" Hyoyeon skipped towards Xiumin and sat beside him. As he pass a glass of lemonade to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon whose thirsty quickly drank the lemonade. Causing her to cough, she looked at Xiumin and smiled. 

"Slowly Hyoyeon-ah, I don't want you to choke just because of a piece of ice" Xiumin smiled at Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon nodded and starts to sip her lemonade, little by little. 

"Xiumin, who made this garden?"

"Well, I know I shouldn't be saying this. I made them when you were away. I learnt various things and quiet happy that you like them"

"Yes, I do" Hyoyeon smiled. 

Xiumin knew this might not be the usual Hyoyeon, but she still possess Hyoyeon's soul and body. She acts like Hyoyeon. One day, he'll confess to Hyoyeon, One day they'll be together again. This time, Xiumin promise he'll make it last. Promise to protect. Promise to let her live her life. Promise Hyoyeon would have a better memories.  

"Hyoyeon"

"Hmm?"

"I love you" Hyoyeon tilt her head, with her questioning face.

"Xiumin, what is love?"

"It's a feeling Hyoyeon-ah. I promise,one day you'll understand" Hyoyeon simply nods and smiled at Xiumin. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy, this is fanficholic. Paying my debt of a fanfic of HyoXiu to jaewonna and ThienXi. Oh God, I hope you guys will like it. It is based by the song Shadow by f(x), the f(x) teaser looks like their are psycho's. But still I love the song. I hope you'll enjoy this story. Byee :3