Gone not around any longer (Pt.II) [Xi Luhan]

❤ Hyoyeon's one shot collection ❤ by fanficholic☺

"Hyoyeon-ah, I came today too. Today I brought roses, not sure if you would like it. But, they don't have tulips" Luhan place his bag on the table and starts to arrange the roses into a beautiful vase. It was beautiful, all 3 colors. Red, White and Orange. May means nothing to Hyoyeon, but to Luhan. Buying flowers for Hyoyeon was another part of his joy. No matter how hard she tired to push Luhan away. He was there, as if everything was blur to Hyoyeon. No matter how long she let her back face Luhan, Luhan never turns his back on Hyoyeon. Luhan was waiting for Hyoyeon to turn around and come back to him. Only time can tell, time. 

"You're going to be out soon right? I'll help you, don't worry. Just take care, Hyoyeon-ah" Luhan finished setting the roses and went to sat beside Hyoyeon, all Hyoyeon could do was look outside of the window. 

"Why Luhan?" Hyoyeon looked away, Luhan held onto Hyoyeon's wrist, which was scarred. Luhan gently them with his thumb. 

"Hmm? What's why?" Luhan looked at Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon was never looking at Luhan, sometimes Luhan would forget how beautiful is her smile, her giggles, her jokes, mostly herself. Luhan misses them all, but he couldn't blame Hyoyeon. All this happen because of him, if he could trade anything. He wished to turn back the time and redo what he has done wrong on. Fixing the wounds he left on Hyoyeon. 

"Why are you doing this? No matter how hard I tried to push you away. Why? Why are you trying to do this to me? What's your point? I have a wound Luhan, It was caused by you. It's not my wrist, but my heart. How could you? After I tried to live my life without you, why are you coming now? Can't you just be gone? I refuse to even look at you, I'm scared. I'm scared you'll do the exact same thing you did last time. I can't endure it anymore Luhan. Please? Let me go, I'm tired Luhan. I had enough" Luhan slowly lets Hyoyeon go and looked away. 

"I'll leave, but please think about me from time to time. It will just make me happy, I quited basketball for the better. They wasn't going to give me any scholarship anyway. Why you asked? Cause, I am waiting. Waiting for you to turn your back from me and just simply looked at me just once. Everything would be alright. Just remember that, I'm willing to waiting for you Hyoyeon, even if it means forever. Till you turn and look at me. Give me a chance Hyo"

"STOP! Don't call me Hyo, you don't deserve to call me that. You took away everything Luhan. You took it away, I'm not sure what to believe. What's wrong with me? Why do you even wanted a break up in the first place?! WHY?!"

"I WAS ING STUPID OKAY!!!" Luhan pushed the vase of beautiful roses down. As it shattered into pieces, Luhan kneels down and picked a piece of a shattered vase. 

"Hyoyeon-ah, I love you. You know that right?" Hyoyeon finally turns her head, looking at kneeling Luhan with a piece of vase on his right hand grasping it hard, blood was mixing with the water from the roses. 

"You finally looked at me, I'm happy. Sorry Hyo, I love you" as Luhan smiles, cut his left wrist. Hyoyeon screams and tried to stop Luhan. He was laying.

"Luhan, no. What are you doing?"

"I was being even to you Hyo. In time, everything will be fine. I'll remember the days we spend together"

"NO NO NO!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!"

"It's okay Hyo, everything is fine. I'll be gone, just as you would wish for"

"NO NO NO!!! SOMEONE PLEASE!!! I regret Luhan, no please stay" 

"I love you" Hyoyeon quickly stood up and opens the door, called a nurse as Luhan was picked and rushed to the E.R. Everything was confusing Hyoyeon. Is this how would Luhan feel when he nearly lost her? Is this really what she want? This wasn't what she wished for. 

----------------------------------------

Exactly 3 days, like Hyoyeon. Luhan woke up, Hyoyeon came with flowers. Roses with 3 different colors. Red, White and Orange. It was what Hyoyeon would give Luhan. 

"You've woke up? How are you? I missed you" as Luhan looked at Hyoyeon arranging the roses in a vase and sat beside Luhan. Luhan looked at Hyoyeon confusely. Hyoyeon smiles and grabs onto Luhan left hand.

"Sorry Luhan, it's all my fault. You don't have to be like this if it wasn't for me, right?" Luhan got much more confuse. 

"Who are you?"

-----------------------------------

"Doctor, what's happening to Luhan?" Hyoyeon voice trembles as she utter the words she wished she wouldn't ask, she knew exactly what's going on with Luhan. But she was just, Insecure.

"It seems like he lost his memories. Maybe just a couple of year back. Since he could identify his parents, siblings and some of his old friends. I hope you'll understand, everything was sudden to his body. So please do take some time and rest" Hyoyeon nods and went away. Hyoyeon left and stood in front of Luhan's room. Hyoyeon doesn't know what she should do now, everything was blur to her. What she should do now? Hyoyeon burst into tears and she sat on one of the bench just a hallway of Luhan's room. Hyoyeon buries her face in between her knees and sobers herself away.

"Excuse me?" Hyoyeon lift her head to meet Luhan. He was bringing his IV drops on his right hand. He sat beside Hyoyeon and exhales hard.

"Are you crying cause I don't remember who you are?" Hyoyeon nod once. Luhan sighs and looked Hyoyeon into her eyes.

"You shouldn't be sad. It was my fault, for not remebering you. Wouldn't you mind me asking you?"

"Sure, since we are strangers now" as Hyoyeon sniffs.

 "Who are you to me?" Hyoyeon wanted to laugh yet sober up at Luhan's question. It makes no sense to her, what now?

"Well, if you promise to stop blaming yourself too much. Saying everything was your fault. I'm not sure what you think of me, cause I think I'm delusioning all the time. But all I can tell you is who you are to me" Hyoyeon explained as she forced a smile and looked to Luhan. Luhan though for a moment before asking his next question. 

"Who am I to you?"

"Well, you are the only person whose able to see through me. You even make me laugh at hard times, making sure I wasn't hurt. But you sudden change made me sober, I nearly killed myself, still you were there. A change and time was what you only wished for. I should have given you that, it was all my fault Luhannie. I should have turn my back earlier, I shouldn't ask you hurtful question. As if I'm the only one hurting here. I'm sorry Luhan-ah" Hyoyeon buries her face on her palms, as she felt Luhan hugging her. 

"It's okay, it's okay. I'll figure it out, don't worry" Hyoyeon teared up even more, after some time she stopped. Hyoyeon pulls Luhan left wrist and looked at it. 

"Is it alright?" Hyoyeon looked, Luhan notice Hyoyeon has the same scar on her left wrist too. 

"Did you get yours like me too?"

"I'm the first one who did this. Later on, you did it. In front of me" Luhan wanted to ask more, but knowing she'll burst into tears again. Luhan ignores the question and let it train off his mind. 

--------------------------------------

"So? How's getting out of the hospital feel?" Hyoyeon asked Luhan as she helped lifting up Luhan's bag, though Luhan insisted he should. 

"It's fun!" Luhan ran around, Hyoyeon smiles and called out for Luhan. As they got a cab and drove off. Hyoyeon drop off Luhan at his apartment. Hyoyeon continued to help him. Luhan entered his apartment, as if everything was new to him. Luhan walks towards the rack of pictures, most of the frame was empty. 

"Hyoyeon, why there isn't any picture in most of the frames?"

"Well, I take them off"

"Why?"

"It's just some of the memories I don't want you to remember at all Luhan. It was the past and I wish you'll live your life the way you wanted it, okay? I'll prepare dinner" Luhan held back his though, lately anything that he think that would open a wound in Hyoyeon, he avoids asking. 

------------------------------------------

They ate dinner with Hyoyeon telling him her days on school, Luhan would ask what's his job. Hyoyeon simply answers, a basketball player. Luhan would ask questions which were simple, just to kill any awkwardness and silents in between them. 

"So, I've finished washing the dishes. I should be going, take care Luhan-ah" Luhan looks at the clock, it was around 12 in the midnight and it would be hard to find a cab. Not to mention the danger.

"How bout you stay Hyoyeon? It's midnight and I don't want nothing to happen to you" Hyoyeon frozen for a moment, it was the word that Luhan would often say.

"S..sure, let me just call my mom" Hyoyeon went towards the kitchen and called her mom. Short conversation went by, Hyoyeon nods as Luhan smiles. 

"I should shower first"

-----------------------

Luhan lets Hyoyeon sleep on his bed as he sleeps on the couch. Luhan woke up around 4 in the morning, he went towards the kitchen and drank a glass of water. He was thinking about continue his sleep, but he saw Hyoyeon's blanket was kicked away. Luhan went and pick them up, covering Hyoyeon's body. Luhan admire her features, her long eyelashes, her cute nose and her lips. Smooth, full lips. Luhan slowly approach Hyoyeon's lips and planted a soft kiss on her lips. 

"I love you, now I'm sure Hyoyeon-ah. Lets make new memories and erase the old ones" Luhan whispers and went towards the couch and sleep on it. 

-------------------------

Luhan opens his eyes with the sight of Hyoyeon gone. Quickly he stood up and walk towards the living room. There were food and a sticky note. 

Luhan, I heard. I love too, yeah. Lets make new ones, forget the past and you are seriously stupid. You don't have to go and faked you lost your memories, PABO. - Hyoyeon^^ forever yours.

--------------------------

Heyy, heyyy ~ How was the part II? hehe^^

This would be the first story to get a part II right? hehe^^

I got so immersed on HyoHan lately. Haha!

Hope you've enjoy this part, hehe^^

- fanficholic, saying chaw everyone ~