Onew Tells.

Jealousy.

-You heard Taemin tell GaYun that he will be back for a moment. You already knew he would come for you because of how the situation was. He felt bad for hugging her the way he did in front of you, it was too much like the hugs he gives you and that is something that is special between you both…You didn’t know how you felt knowing that those certain hugs were also being shared with some other girl.

You began taking off your clothes as you entered the bathroom to get ready for a nice shower. Showers usually help you clear your head and would definitely help you get rid of your "over thinking" thoughts. You entered the bathroom when you felt arms wrap around your waist from behind, the warmness that came off of his body heated up your bare skin; because at this point, all you had on was a bra and underwear. Taemin rested his chin in the crook of your neck as he lightly swayed you back and forth. "Nothing is going on, okay... Trust me, Jagiya" Taemin said, whispering it to your ear sending goose bumps to appear on your body. You leaned your head back to rest on his shoulder as he began giving you soft kisses on your cheek trailing down to your neck. "Yeobo, I'm not over protective, you know that. Although she did come out of nowhere and you seemed to have talked more about me to her than of her to me, I just don't want any surprises from her or you." as you turned around in his arms ,moving your hands up around his neck, you lightly kissed him on his luscious lips. "So...Can I join you?” he said with a smirk.  You giggled at his comment, and thought about it for a second. "Actually, I would love that... But you really should keep her company, she just got here, I'll be out quickly, okay?”

'What the hell ____, why did you just say that!' you said to yourself in your head.

Was it the fact that you loved Taemin that you wanted him to be happy and not worry at the fact that you feel suspicious of her, especially after what she said before. 'He said to trust him, I have to trust him. I always have, this shouldn't be different. Ugh, get yourself together Pabo’. You did best at thinking, but when you started to over think, that's when your thoughts became dangerous. Taemin had a small frown on his face as he said "O-Okay... I guess that's a good thing, if I took a shower with you, I probably wouldn't be able to control myself." Your heart started beating fast as he left the bathroom with this beautiful smile on his angel like face. Despite how long you have been with him, you still hadn't taken a shower together yet not that that was a surprise considering wasn’t something ya’ll did either…Yet. Although, There wasn't any time to "plan" for it anyways, with him being busy with SM Entertainment and Shinee, the times you got to see him would be spent in each other’s arms, barely moving anywhere ,only wanting to spend as much time together as possible before he became busy again. He was taking a month long break as result for waiting out Shinee's own comeback, there wasn't much for him to do but wait out the wait.
-The nice warm, comforting water ran down your body. You lathered and rinsed as your usual routine for taking a shower. You didn't want to waste much time, giving the fact of Taemin being alone with GaYun. Once you exited from the heated steamed cave, you dried off your long hair and twisted it in a high bun, you added some mascara and a little bit of eyeliner. You didn't like caking up your face, you made it clear to yourself that the less make up you wore, the less of a difference you will have to see in yourself when you take it off. As soon as you got your tight jeans on and a shirt that showed a little bit of cleavage, you were ready to stand against how she looked. "Am I really trying to compete, ugh, ____ what are you doing?" you said to yourself looking in the mirror. 'Lee Taemin loves you for you, he only loves you.' repeating this in your head set relief in your heart from the jealousy that was beginning to uprising again. You heard GaYun laugh with the words of "Oppa, quit!”,you literally ran out of the bathroom, but before entering the living room you took hold of your “cool” and went in. "Hey! What's going on?" you said in the nicest way possible. "Oppa is going through the old pictures of me and him, he is such a joker."

"Oh, that's...cool. So do you want me to cook breakfast?"
"Baby, you don't have to do that, just relax, come here..." Taemin said.
You walked over to the couch they were sitting on, as he grabbed your hand pulling you down onto his lap. With two fast motions his arms were around your waist holding you close. You saw GaYun give you a look but you ignored it. "So Oppa, what should we do today? How is Shinee? How is Onew!? I haven't seen him in, what, 2 years?! Ugh I miss everybody!" she kept going on and on with questions, obviously rubbing in your face how close she was to Taemin by what she was asking. Questions you knew the answers too, but decided to be humble in the fact of how close YOU were to him as well. This was much closer since y’all were in love. "Everyone is great; Onew should be over later actually! And yes, Shinee is great, finally reached my goal that I was talking about!" he loved to talk about Shinee, although sometimes he became shy from the "I'm so proud of you’s” and the "that's so amazing, you are so blessed", which came a lot. You wanted to join the conversation so you added in with "Actually, Taemin is on break now, waiting for the comeback dates. There isn’t much for him to do, so they told the members to rest and get prepared for when it does happen. SM Entertainment will take care of it". "Oh! Really? Oppa you didn't tell me that! I should've known! I could've stayed longer!"

'Who is this girl?'

You gave her a little look that was hard for her not to notice. "Anyways, Onew is coming later?" you said, interrupting the awkward silence, as you played with Taemin's hair. "Yeah, he's just coming to hang out; without me at the dorm, his “missing his hyung” emotions have grown," he said with a chuckle. "Plus, he wants to see you! After so long!" he nudged GaYun and she returned with a smile. With that there was a knock at the door; you looked at Taemin who looked at you. He patted your lower back as a meaning to get up. Opening the door, there was Onew standing with his big smile that can make anyone in a bad mood, happy. As he stepped in, his attention focused straight on GaYun completely ignoring the welcome you gave with open arms. You were “left hanging” for the lack of better words. Because of how stupid you looked at that moment, which was noticed by Taemin, he came to fill the arms that expected a hug from Onew. He pulled you in close and whispered "I Love You", and kissed your lips. Upon what he said, you smiled and silently mouthed ‘I love you too’ back. He didn't let go of your waist and kept you close as Onew and GaYun caught up. A few minutes later you heard your name being called”Yah! I didn't say hi to you! I'm so sorry! Aish!" Onew said as he came to give you a big hug to repay you back for his gesture. "It's okay, happens a lot to me" you said with a small laugh. You knew he felt bad, and the attention he gave you was something of how an older brother would. You were close to him and always supported him along with Taemin through every rehearsal and performance.

You pulled Onew aside; you had to talk to him about GaYun... You needed to know more about her than you were getting. You pulled him into your room giving a more private area for you two to talk, Taemin noticed the action and had a confused/concerned look on his face, but knowing how close him and Onew is, he brushed it off and went to sit down beside GaYun. “What’s wrong ___, everything okay?” his voice was alarmed as for the way you looked. “Yeah, everything’s fine, I just want to know something because you are also close with GaYun… Uhm… How close is she exactly to Taemin?… I mean he doesn’t mention anything about her at all, and then all of a sudden out of nowhere she pops up and acts like this was planned. He never talked about her or said anything about his close friends aside from the members of Shinee”. You began to sound desperate for answers; the awareness in your voice was what gave it away. You promised yourself you wouldn’t become over protective, but you were curious, you couldn’t help it. “He didn’t say anything about her? That’s weird, well I will fill you in,____” Onew said with a smile that was meant to calm you. “GaYun had a huge crush on Taemin before he made it into SM entertainment. We all went to same middle school and hung out with each other. You could tell she wanted to be more than friends by how sweet she was being. Although Taemin didn’t feel the same way, no matter how hard she tried. He saw her more of a noona than of a girlfriend. Then he met you and something in him changed, I even saw it. He’s a hyung to me, and I know he really loves you ____. You really don’t have anything to worry about, Trust me.” His words were relieving to you, that your mind and its thoughts were content.

No reason to worry, see I told you, he only loves you.

You walked out of your bed room, to see Taemin and GaYun sitting on the couch; as soon as GaYun saw you she rested her head on his shoulder. Taemin was caught off guard from the T.V and shot a look at her, then at you. Once again, you stared. Just standing there. Taemin pushed GaYun’s head off his shoulder and got up to walk towards you. Onew called your name from the kitchen and with instinct you went to him. Completely ignoring the fact of Taemin walking to you.

As you walked away Taemin stood for a minute from where you left him, then walked in the direction you did. He saw Onew and you begin to cook noodles. He leaned up against the wall to watch you as you got all the supplies together for organization for when you both begin cooking. A small smile transformed on his face as he stared at you. He couldn’t help himself as he approached you and took the pot out of your hand, placed it on the stove, grabbed you by the waist and pushed his lips on yours. It surprised you, but you didn’t resist. You loved his kisses. While kissing, Onew left awkwardly with his hands over his eyes.