GaYun.

Jealousy.

-The storm finally calmed down making the sky a dark grey color and the outside air feeling soothing to the skin. You left the porch with a craving for tea, making your way to the kitchen; a knock at the door froze you in walking position.

Who could be here this early you thought.

“Yeobo!” you called Taemin. You were dressed in nothing but a white T-shirt… Taemin’s T-shirt. Nothing more than that aside from underwear underneath, you weren’t presentable to open the door for the stranger who stood on the opposite side. “I got it baby.” Taemin said while putting his shirt over his head, he had just come out of the shower and the aroma of his newly clean body was refreshing. You smirked as you made your way back to the bedroom to put on decent clothing to greet the guest that arrived. You found one of your T-shirts and a pair of worn out jeans, ‘This will do’. You heard Taemin welcome the person which happened to be a girl from the response she gave to his “Hello”. This made you get dressed a lot faster. Without bothering to look in the mirror to see any errors to your hair and face you headed out to the living room to see who exactly she was. Exiting the bedroom, you saw them hugging, they didn’t seem as though they would pull apart any time soon, so you spoke in order for her to get her hands off what belonged to you. “Uhm….Annyeonghaseyo” You said while clearing your throat. “Oh! Annyeong!” she responded, seeming to be surprised by the fact that you were standing there. “Oh ____, this is GaYun, we were really close friends in middle school and she came in to visit. GaYun this is my girlfriend, ____” Taemin said, looking a little nervous because of you walking in at the wrong time.

She was pretty.

Soft looking hair, beautiful skin, and the best body. ‘.’ You thought to yourself as you inspected her up and down. You felt as though now it was competition. With that, you put on the biggest smile and simply said “Annyeong GaYun, it’s nice to meet you.” As you said this you walked to where Taemin was and put your hand around his arm letting her remember he was yours. “It’s so nice to finally meet you _____! Taemin goes on and on about how amazing and beautiful you are. It gets annoying but I can see why... But I apologize for intruding in like this, I’m leaving in a month and I just had to see you before I left”. She smiled at him, looking into his eyes as if there was a meaning behind it. You didn’t know if you should like her or be more careful around her, you had a weird feeling in your stomach; something you dreaded to feel once you chose to be in relationships. “In a MONTH! So soon? That will go by so quickly, do you have a place to stay?” Taemin said,

If you suggest she can stay here, I will……-‘

You began to think in your head when she answered with “I’m actually just looking for a hotel, I have nowhere else to stay, and so that seems most reasonable”. You could tell she just wanted to be asked to stay here; it was in her eyes at the way she looked at Taemin. “No no no, stay here. We have an extra room.” ‘What the hell Lee Taemin?!’ you thought, while having a “No she cannot stay here, are you crazy?” look on your face. “AWH! Thank you Oppa!”

Did she just call my boyfriend “Oppa”?’

You were on high cautious about this girl. But you kept in mind that she was your dear boyfriends close friend, you might as well try to like her, just while keeping your guard up. Once he said “You’re welcome” he helped her with her bags as she made herself comfortable. You caught her eye and she came up to you with a smile on her face, “Thank you so much for letting me stay, I promise to not be in the way of you two love birds. I mean… you already stole him from me so there wouldn’t be a point” she said the last part quietly so Taemin wouldn’t hear. You stared at her, as she gave you a look that made you tense up. “I missed you so much!” she ran to give Taemin another big hug, watching her as she put her arms around his neck and as he put his arms around her waist. You stood watching, noticing you standing there, Taemin looked at you, still not letting go of GaYun. All he did was stare, with a look that expressed how uncomfortable he felt in the situation he was in. You stared back, unable to say anything; you gave a tiny eye roll noticeable for him to see and walked off into the bedroom you shared. Jealousy was beginning to take its place.