⌘15

I Remember [hiatus/discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

sumeobwado jinsil ape mureup kkurnneunda
Neoneoneoneoneoneo neoneo neon~

 

Just as Daehyun belted his high note, you had finally reached the top of the light structure podium and told the person in charge to turn the brightness higher since it was too dim from the audience’s seats to see. Slowly all the lights increased in brightness, making the stage livelier. This made you smile in satisfaction as you watched the boys continue on with their rehearsal. How long has it been since you saw them perform this song live again?

 

Cupping your cheek with your hand, you let out a small sigh and relaxed until the walkie talkie made a static noise and made you flinch in shock. You scrambled to take it out of your pocket, holding it firmly before speaking. “Is the light better now?”

 

"Neh oppa, everything is alright up here. Is the sound good?" You asked as you moved down the stairs again, taking two at a time. "It's ok?"

 

You made your way over to the main platform where all the computers were sit up to monitor the show. "The lyrics are coming up correctly too right? Is it too fast or too slow to match the beat?" You nodded to an employee who asked if they needed to turn the sound up a bit and watched the boys continue in with their rehearsal.

 

"Alright then. Just contact me when you need anything." Dropping your walkie talkie on the table, you fell back on one of the chairs, letting yourself sink down. To be honest, you felt exhausted. All that walking around and checking technology was really harder than it seemed.

 

The person next to you chuckled, making you turn your attention to him. "You could be a manager, Eunmi agassi." He complimented which made you shake your head in disagreement.

 

"If I take up this job then I don't know how I could survive." you laughed, honestly speaking out your thoughts. "Manager oppa must always be tired." Slipping your hand in your pocket, you took out your phone and found that there were 3 new texts.

 

Eunmiii! My chingu! How are you? How's LA? I bet you saw a lot of hotties right? LA boys are the best ;) Well hope you’re having fun ^^ Buy us souvenirs; we miss you! XOXO >3<

 -Amazing friend, Danbi.

 

You burst out laughing at the LA guys part and typed back a response. Her text was sent about three hours ago so she must be asleep now, considering that it was now 4 am in South Korea now.

 

Yah, punk. I'm still going to get you back about that height comment. You're gonna be back soon right? You owe me a date and an apology.

-Jjong.

 

Your eyebrows furrowed and you stared at it, confused. A date? Why in the world would he ask for a date? You were confused until you read the next text.

 

Ha I bet you're turning red cause I asked you on a date, right? :P Don't be flattered just yet. By date, I meant treating Shinee and Danbi for dinner. Think of it as compensating for all the times you freeloading at our apartment. Ha.

 

Of course he would say that. You rolled your eyes at his text and sighed. Such a typical thing for Jonghyun dinosaur. Making a face, you keyed in your response, irritated.

 

A-R-A-S-S-O ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ

 

You switched your phone to silent and ran back over to backstage where they were ready to rehearse ‘Never Give Up’. You decided to be nice and handed them each a water bottle as well as a towel. “So how’s practice going?”

 

“Good.” Your brother gave two thumbs up and drank half of his bottle in one shot. “The lighting and sound got better too. Thanks Eunmi~” He cooed, pinching your cheek which made you scowl. Your son of a gun brother was treating you like a little girl again.

 

“Whatever.” Shoving away his arm, you turned to Himchan who was still giving you that flirtatious smile. “Where’s the coordi unnie? She still needs to prep me up for the rush tonight.” You tiptoed and tried to search around for her, but sadly didn’t see her; that was until now.

 

“EUUNNNMMMIIII!”

 

The 7 of you turned your heads to find her charging at you at an inhuman speed. This made you gulp nervously and take a few steps back. Oh boy, she looked really stressed.

 

“Eunmi!” All of a sudden, she took both of your hands in hers and stared at you with a pleadful gaze. “You need to help! It turns out we’re missing a one of the two shoes for ‘Never Give Up’ that Zelo will be wearing. The shoes are sponsored and we can’t find one extra shoe anywhere! You need to help us go out and find one! We need your English! Preasseee!” She attempted to do her own version of English which made her show how desperate she really was.

 

“Of course! You don’t even have to ask! Pali! What time is it?” You shared her stress, eyes widening. This was such a last minute problem. Would you be able to pull it off in time?

 

“Omo! It’s 2:24!”

 

Gasping, you pulled her along, not even bothering to say goodbye to the boys. “Pali! Pali, unnie! We only have an hour before we have to get them ready!”

 

Both of you stormed out the stadium, looking like two crazy Asian girls that were running down the streets of LA. “What kind of shoes were they?” You asked as you pulled her into a shoe store and immediately towards the men section.

 

“Umm, let me think. They were…. Like high-top shoes! Supra I think! They were blue and white. Mostly white with black shoelaces and foxings. They also had spikes on the tongue of the shoe too!” she stuttered, feeling the pressure as well. You repeated the exact description to the employee who shrugged his shoulders, saying they didn’t sell them.

 

“Well, do you know any other shoe stores that might sell them?” Your flawless English poured out of your mouth, making him quite surprised of how urgent your tone seemed. The employee told names of a few other shoe stores in the area and was even kind of enough to write down directions. You and the coordi unnie, who was by the way named Saemi, smiled at him in thanks and stormed out of the store, rushing to the others.

 

It took about five more stores and a lot of asking to finally find one store that sold the exact shoes your unnie was talking about. “Those! There they are!” She pointed with a relieved direction, but there was one problem. Someone else was holding them in their hands, seeming to want it as well.

 

“Excuse me, do you have any more of those shoes in stock?” You asked the closest employee and to your utter and complete disappointment, she shook her head.

 

“I’m sorry ma’am. Those are our last pair that the man is holding over there. New shipments won’t come until next week. Come back then or if you are really urgent to have them, try persuading that man over there.” The female employee gave you two an apologetic smile and disappeared in the back room. Well now there was only one thing to do now.

 

Beg the man to give them to you.

 

“Um excuse me!” You politely tapped the man’s shoulder he turned around to look back at you. For a moment, you couldn’t speak; in fact you even held your breath. Everything about this boy oozed out hot and y. He was Asian as well and he even looked around your age. Well you couldn’t take you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter