⌘1

I Remember [hiatus/discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

People rushed by as they tried to get to their terminal. Nobody had time to pay attention to what was happening around them since they were in such a hurry. Seoul International Airport was as crowded and busy as ever with flights coming from all across the globe.

 

One female figure arrived at the luggage claim and managed to haul all her luggage out on her own. For a small girl, she was pretty strong. She adjusted her sunglasses and pushed the luggage cart outside where there were a line of taxis waiting for their customers.

 

The girl had hauled one in seconds and packed all of her belongings into the trunk, one luggage at a time. She had even denied the driver’s offer to help her.  He watched, amazed, as she lifted and placed all of her luggage in the trunk. It was loaded fully.

 

“Wow, that’s a lot of luggage? Visiting?” the taxi driver asked as she slipped into the back.

 

The young girl smiled and shook her head. “I’m moving back here.”

 

“Oh? So where you from?”

 

She carefully took off her sunglasses and grinned wider. “New York.”

 

“Wow, America’s Big Apple. What were you doing there? Business? Family visiting?” he continued to ask as he type in the address that she had given him into the GPS.

 

“I went to school there, but it decided to move back since I missed Korea so much. It just wasn’t the same in New York.”

 

“Jinja? Well you made the right choice. There’s nowhere like home.” He commented, giving a smile to her through the rear view mirror.

 

The girl chuckled and smiled back. “It’s like you took the words right out of my mouth.”

 

Eunmi’s POV

 

“Arghhhh, I’m so tired!”

 

I huffed as I forced myself up the stairs. This is so exhausting. Curse my goal of being fit. I climbed up six flights of stairs with my entire luggage. On the bright side, it's going to be worth it after I see the looks on their faces. But then again, I could’ve just taken the elevator…

 

My eyebrows furrowed as I stared at the piece of paper in my hand that contained the apartment number.

 

B70…B72…B73… Aha found it! B75!

 

I coughed slightly to clear my voice as I combed my hair with my fingers and tried to make myself look as presentable as possible. I’m sure I look like a sweaty beast after all the stair climbing. My insides were tingling. I can’t believe I’m here right now. All that’s separating me and the guys is the door right in front of me. I could feel my hand shaking as I clenched it into a fist.

 

"Well here goes nothing..." I raised my hand and softly knocked on the door. After a few seconds, it was still completely silent. Huh, that's weird. They should be home by now. I knocked once again with more force. Then I heard some kind of crash followed by yelling and it made me flinch in shock. Did I get the wrong apartment or something?

 

The door suddenly flung open and revealed an out of breath black haired giant. I blinked a few times in surprise before realizing who was in front of me. A grin formed on my face and I waved happily. This little kid, I haven't seen him in forever. He really has grown since the last time I saw him.

 

"Hey Zelo!" I continued smiling like an idiot and waved.

 

"N-noona?!" his eyes widened in disbelief as his mouth was completely open. I giggled and closed his mouth for him. Shocked? Yes, who wouldn’t be? I just dropped by without any notice in front of their apartment.

 

"Yes it's your beautiful Eunmi noona. Now will you let her in? It's kinda awkward standing in the hall."

 

He managed to nod and stepped aside for me to enter. Aigoo, how cute. I calmly entered and took off my shoes, looking around their place. Wow, their dorm still looks the same the last time I came. Suddenly a pair of arms s around my waist and I was suddenly lifted up and spun in circles.

 

"NOONA, I MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH!" the little maknae yelled as he continued to

 

I laughed. "Aigoo I missed you too Junhong ah! Now put me down, noona feels dizzy from all the spinning."

 

As soon as I was set to my feet, I tackled him with a hug again. "How is my favorite maknae in the whole wide world doing?" I laughed some more.

 

"I'm doing great! Practice has been hard but I'm still doing great!" he hugged me back even tighter before letting me go.

 

"So where are the others?" I tried to peek in the living room.

 

"They're playing games..." Zelo motioned me to quietly follow and there was the brain and the dance machine battling their way through video games, eyes narrowed with concentration. Aigoo, they've grown more handsome too.

 

I quietly tiptoed behind them. Thanks to the loud noise coming from the TV, they didn't notice me stalking them.

 

"HELLO MY BOYS!" I quickly pounced on them, each arm wrapped around each of their necks. Both dropped the controllers in surprise and shock, making them both die in the game.

 

"What the... Is this a fan girl?" Youngjae turned around but his eyes widened. Same with Jongup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter