Kai's Home

Forbidden Love

 

                        Kai's Home

 

 

I ran in too a empty class room and closed the door, I turned around and I saw a boy sleeping on his desk, he looked kind of familiar I went up to him to get a closer look at his face noticed that it was Kai.

Why is Kai sleeping? I thought for myself “Kai wake up” “hmmm no go away” “Kai the school is closed you need too go home now” “wait what? Who are you?” Kai rubbed his eyes and looked at me “oh it’s you Hwa-young” he smiled at me, I blushed “Yeah it’s me” I smiled back at him “what time is it?” Kai asked  “umm it’s 5pm.

“Kai can you follow me to my locker?” “sure, why not” I hope those boys have gone home now I thought for myself.

 Me and Kai walked down the corridor, we didn’t talk just walked when I noticed that he was looking at me “Do I have something on my face?” I asked with a weird look on my face “No” “then why were you staring at me?” “hahaha you are too funny you know that” “wait what…What do you mean by that?” “I was staring at you because you are cute” I looked away and my face turned “w-what?” “don’t be shy Hwa-young” “I-I’m not s-shy idiot” “then why are you blushing?” “I’m not blushing” I opened my locker and toke out some books.

“why aren’t you staying too study?” Kai asked “I can do it at home and I don’t like too staying in school” I closed my locker and started to walk “oh” we turned a corner “Hwa-young” “mm” “do yo-” I stopped and I saw Zico looking at me and smirking, he walked up to me and gave me something “read it when you’re alone” Zico said and walked away “Give me that, let’s read it now” Kai said as he is trying to take  the piece of paper  “WAIT! Let me open it” “okay don’t have to scream” I gave him a dirty look and opened  the piece of paper , it was only a address and a telephone number  “Why did he give me his address and telephone number ?” “ it isn’t his address it’s  the address to his big brothers club, I don’t know who’s number that is maybe his” “but why did he give me the address to his big brothers club??” “He want’s too meet up with you there, but your not going!” “I know!!” 

 

 

we were walking and suddenly my stomach started to make sounds “can you hear that Hwa-young” “hear what?” I know what he was talking about, but I played dumb because it was embarrassing that my stomach made sounds. “I think there is a dinosaur here, oh my god I can hear it again!!” This is so embarrassing I thought for myself “Are you hungry?” “Y..e..s” “then we can go to my place and eat” he smiled and looked at me “uum….Kai…..I am a girl and you’re a boy and I don’t know you that good s-” he cut me off “I know that you’re  a girl and I know that I’m a boy, it is just food Hwa-young  what were you thinking about?” he started to wiggle his eyebrows at me “w-what n-now –what a-are y-you s-saying!?!” “why are you stuttering for, is it because you were thinking about something erted?!?” he wiggled his eyebrows at me again, I just looked down my face turned red.

 

After five minutes we were at his house, he on locked the door and opened it “I’m home” he said as he toke off his shoes, he looked at me and said “aren’t you coming in?” “oh yeah wait I’m just going to take off my shoes” we went up to his room I was nerves because this is the first time I am in a guys room “I am just going down asking my mom if she is done with the food” “Kai don’t leave me here alone” “ it’s okay it will only take one minute” he closet the door and  went to the kitchen.

I looked at his stuff, I saw something that was interesting I pick it up and  it was pink “Oh my god eeewww” someone opened the door and  I threw it on there face “what a !”  OH MY GOD  I ran in to the closet  Oh my god what did I do, why did I touch his stuff?! “Hwa-young where are you?” “Kai is that you?” “No. who else could it be!” I walked out from the closet “ I am so sorry Kai I didn’t mean to touch your stuff!” “It is okay come down the food is ready” we both walked down the stairs “uumm Kai can I ask you something ?” “yeah sure” “why do you have pink in your room??” he looked at me and said “I had a girl in my room last night and we had se-” I put my hand over his mouth “I don’t want to know anymore!” he started to laugh.

 

We went in to the  dining room nobody was in it “Kai where is your parents?” “in the kitchen” a girl came in to the dining room “Hello my name is Mi-Hi I’m Kai’s little sister” she said and smiled at me “Hello my name is Hwa-Young”  “So are you my big brothers girlfriend?” “No,no,no,no….hehe” “Why so many no’s? Do you think my big brother is ugly or something?” I stared at Kai  but he just  laughed “No your brother is very handsome!” “ Very handsome ha, Hwa-Young you’re so cute” he smiled.