First day of school

Forbidden Love

 

            First day of school

 

 

 

It was my first day in school. I hated  school, because I knew that I will never find friends. I didn't want to go to school but my mom dragged me out of bed and that made me pisst off, so I just got off my bed, if I didn't she would have purred cold water on me. I put on my uniform and went down to eat food. My mom and dad was eating and they didn't even say  good morning, I sat down and said good morning and they didn't even respond and that made me mad. I ate my food and went to school. When I was in the school all the kids was staring at me like I was a monkey  in a Zoo. I went and got my schedule, and went too my class.

 When I got to my class my teacher was out side of the class room, I went up to him and said I was in his class, we went in the class all the kids was staring at me. The teacher said introduce yourself, ''Hello my name is Park Hwa-Young and I’m from Sweden, please take care of me'' when I was done the teacher said that I can sit down so I  went to the empty sit in the back. I sat down and a guy was staring at me I didn't look because I didn't want him to talk too me. Class was over and the teacher asked me if I needed someone  too show me around, he cut me of before I could say no he had called a girl, the girl came and she introduce her self, ''hello my name is Bong-Cha and I will show you around the school I hope we will be friends''

She showed me where my classes were.

 

It was lunch and I was about to lock  my self in the bathroom, Bong-Cha saw me and called me over, I went to her and some guys came, one of them hugged her and kissed her, I looked at her like a idiot, I just stared then the guys noticed me and stared at me, I just looked at them, damn they are​ hot I thought for my self. "She is new in the school her name is Park Hwa-Young" said Bong-Cha. All the guys Introduce themselves one by one , "hey my name is Chanyeol nice too meet you" "hello my name is Suho nice too meet you" "Hi I'm Sehun" "Hey y I'm Kai and your new boyfriend" I was stunned when Kai introduce him self, he gave me a kiss on the hand, "stop it Kai, hello my name is" he was cut off by Kai "his name is bacon" the guy slapped Kai on the head "NO my name is Baekhyun and nice too meet you" "stop it guys" one of the boys said. his eyes was really big, he came up to me and said "hello I'm D.O nice too meet you. So you're new in this school" I said "yes" Bong-Cha cut off D.O and said "let's eat food"  Sehun screamed "YEEESS Hyung talks  too much" then he ran in the lunch room.

 We sat down and ate. Bong-Cha was with her boyfriend, I think his name was Suho. We ate food and talked. The guys asked me questions like do you like it here and do you have a boy friend, I couldn't focus on them because there was a boy who been staring at me for a while, and we had a staring contest, I couldn't stop staring at him he was so damn y, even thinking about it made me blush. "Hwa-Young what are you staring at" Chanyeol asked I snapped back too reality, "huh oh nothing special"  "she is Lying she was looking at Zico" Sehun said, all eyes was on me, "why Hwa-Young, why don't you stare at me I'm ier" said Kai," Hwa-Young You shouldn't stare at him, he is not good for you so just stay away from him" said Suho, "why is he not good for me?’’ ‘’he is a bad boy and everybody is scared of him" said Suho , "why?"  "because his family is very rich and has power over the city" "Oh"

 We were  done with the food and went down to play basketball. "Hwa-Young catch the ball" Chanyeol said, but I was too slow so the ball hit my face and I was out. I woke up in a white room and I heard " good afternoon pretty lady, I see that you woke up from your sleep", I couldn't see his face but that voice is SO HOT! When I could see, I looked at the wall, I don't know why but I was scared to see his face, he came up to me and gave me water, I didn't look. Then the  water became red and I looked up and blood was pouring down," lay down" he said and I looked at him and more blood came out from my nose, so hot omg I thought for my self. "Hello my name is Jung Ji-Hoon but you can call me Rain" Rain said, "I'm your gym teacher, I looked at you're  files, and I see you're new at this school" said Rain. "What time is it" I said, "it is 6pm" said Rain, "omg no, I need to go home my mom will be mad" I said, "wait your nose is bleeding again" "I don't have time with  my nose right now I need to run home" I said, I stood up from the bed, before I could run home he had pin me down on the bed " you can't go home with a bleeding nose, lay down and I will call you're parents and tell them that you're with me and I will take you home,I became red in the face when he pinned  me down, those eyes made me go crazy, and those lips oh my god , why now I need to go home. 

 

Rains POV

 

Some of the students had come to my office, and they were in panic, one of them were crying in a guys arms and they other were panicking, "Rain please help us!!" Sehun said. A guy came in with a girl in his arms, and she was bleeding, they laid her on the bed, I checked if she was okey, but she was unconscious, I cleaned her face and her nose, "Rain will she be okay?" Said Bong-Cha, " yes she will be  Bong-Cha, you guys can go you'll be late to you're class", "are you sure" all said at the same time, "yes go now" I said.

 School was over and Exo came back," hello Rain" they said, "hello" I said "is she still unconscious?" Said Chanyeol "yes" I said " I feel so bad" Chanyeol said "why?" Because of me she is unconscious" said Chanyeol  "oh", he looked sad, " hyung don't be sad,she will be okey, she will wake up" Sehun  said. "Go home now you're parents will be worried" I said, "but Hwa-Young" they all said at the same time, "no. Just  go home, I can take care of her, so just go home now" I said  "okey. But if you need help call us" Suho said  "okey" I said.

She woke up."  good afternoon pretty lady, I see that you woke up from your sleep". She was staring at the wall for some reason. I went up to her and gave her some water She didn't look. Then the  water became red and she looked up and blood was pouring down," lay down" I  said and I looked at her  and more blood came out from her  nose. "Hello my name is Jung Ji-Hoon but you can call me Rain" I said, "I'm your gym teacher, I looked at you're  files, and I see you're new at this school" I said  "What time is it" Hwa-Young said, "it is 6pm", "oh my god no, I need to go home my mom will be mad" she said, "wait your nose is bleeding again" "I don't have time with  my nose right now I need to run home!" she said, she stood up from the bed, before she  could run home I had pin her  down on the bed " you can't go home with a bleeding nose, lay down and I will call you're parents and tell them that you're with me and I will take you home.  End of pov

 

___________________

Hwa-Young POV

 

It was 3am and I couldn't sleep because of that man, just thinking about his lips,eyes,nose and smile, I just couldn't stop. I went in to the kitchen too eat, I opened the fridge and  took out a banana and Nutella, I dipped the banana I the Nutella, and thought for myself why am I thinking about that man? "DAMN IT!" I screamed I should go back to sleep I went in my room and jumped on my bed, when I closed my eyes the only thing I could see was him ''damn it! he is my gym teacher I can't think about him in that way, or can I NO YOU CAN'T STOP IT'' . I drifted off to sleep.

 

 

I woke up 7 am I went down to eat, I realized that nobody was home I went in to the kitchen I saw a note on the kitchen table Hwa-young  dad will be gone for a month and I will be back in a week. I put some money on your bed ,but if you run out of money this week there’s money under my bed I a box. When I come back I will only be home for 3 days then I’m off again for a another week . Don’t eat fast food and don’t stay up all night! Love mom "Lets go and buy fast food!" I screamed out .

 

I was in school with Bong-cha sitting in the classroom waiting for our teacher, when the same boy from the lunchroom  came in and sat next to me, my face turned red when I looked at the boy. I don’t remember his name, I looked at Bong-cha and asked ‘’what is his name?’’ Bong-cha looked at me angry ‘’didn’t Suho tell  you to not come close too him!’’ ‘’yeah but I just want to know his name we are in the same class that’s  why I want to know his name’’ ‘’He isn’t in the same class. Why is he in here? He is one year older then us. Why isn’t the teacher saying anything?? Anyway his name is Woo Jiho but his friends call him Zico, are you happy?’’ ‘’not really, does he have a girlfriend?’’ ‘’WHAT?!?!’’ Bong-cha screamed at me ‘’okay okay sit down ‘’ ‘’never EVER ask me that again, if Suho finds out that you like him the world will go upside down’’ ‘’okay I wont tell him, and you wont tell him!’’ ‘’yeah yeah’’ Bong-cha said annoyed. ‘’Why is Zico here when he is one year older then us?’’ ‘’I don’t know. I should tell the teacher’’ Bong-cha said as she walked up to the teacher as the teacher came in ‘’teacher why is Zico in the same class as us when he is one year older then us?’’ ‘’sshh I don’t want to get fired don’t talk about it’’ said the teacher.

The teacher started the lecture and Zico was just staring at me, I whispered to Bong-cha ‘’Zico is staring at me what should I do?’’ ‘’Just look at the teacher and focus’’ ‘’um okay’’. Class was over and we hade 10 minutes before next class. ‘’Bong-cha can we go eat something before class starts?’’ ‘’ I have something you can eat, it is in my locker’’

‘’oh my god yes! Let’s go!’’  When  we were at here locker a guy came up to me and said ‘’ Zico want’s to talk too you’’ I just looked  at him confused ‘’NO! she can’t go and meet Zico’’ Bong-cha said angry ‘’you don't have a choice!’’  ‘’Yes she does! Now go away’’ ‘’Bong-cha we need too go now’’ ‘’mm let’s go’’ she gave him a dirty look and walked away ‘’I’m so sorry but I can’t come with you’’ ‘’HWA-YOUNG COME NOW!!’’ Bong-cha screamed ‘’Bye’’ I said, the guy was just standing there with a smirk on his face.

School was over I was about to go to my locker when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me in to a class room "let go of me ert!!" I screamed "shut up little girl!" "I’m not little!!" "just shut up"

"who are you so I can call the cops on you?!" "do you think I am that dumb little girl?" "that’s it!’’ I kicked him right in the balls, he fell down on the floor screaming in agony "NEVER EVER CALL ME LITTLE YOU BASTARD!!" I screamed at him, I turned  around and opened the door when some boys came in one of the boys ran too the bastard who I kicked in the balls ‘’Hyung are you okay??’’  ‘’NO DO I LOOK OKAY TO YOU?’’ ‘’Who did this to you hyung?’’ ‘’That little girl right there!!’’ ‘’What did I tell you DON’T CALL ME LITTLE GIRL ERT!!’’ I was about to hit him, when someone touch my ‘’Did this little girl do this to you?’’ ‘’DON’T TOUCH ME YOU ERT!!’’ I turned around and slapped him in the face ‘’HOW DARE YOU SLAP ZICO IN THE FACE YOU LITTLE !!’’ ‘’WHO ARE YOU CALLING LITTLE !’’ I kicked him in the balls, I ran out of the room, screaming  ‘’ , , !!’’

 I ran in too a empty class room and closed the door, I turned around and I saw a boy sleeping on his desk, he looked kind of familiar I went up to him to get a closer look at his face noticed that it was.

 

 

 

 

 

Please subscribe and comment :D ty 

 

 

 

my first fanfic I hope you guys like it :D <3