Seunghyun and Ji Yong go to the Host Club

Kitty Kat Host Club

After school, Ji Yong and Seunghyun decided to check out that new host club. When they arrived there was a small sign that read, Kitty Kat Host Club. It was almost hidden. It was over a stair case that looked almost like it led to a subway train.

"Do you think they spelled cat wrong intentionally?" Seunghyun asked Ji.

"Probably," He answered.

"Hmm."

They were greeted by a boy with curly blond hair. He had black cat ears and tail.

"Hello my name is Zelo. I can show you to a room where you will be treated privately by our hosts," The boy said.

"Oh okay," Seunghyun said. He and Ji Yong followed the boy down the stairs.

"I feel like I'm being led to my doom," Seunghyun whispered to Ji Yong. 

"I know right," Ji Yong agreed. When they reached the bottom, there was another door. Zelo took out a key from his pocket and unlocked it. When he opened the door, Seunghyun and Ji Yong could smell fresh pastries. Zelo let them in first. They saw that the hostclub was very fancy. 

"Let me check on which room aren't taken, unless you'd be fine being in our lobby," Zelo said.

"Um I guess the lobby is fine," Ji Yong said. 

"Okay," Zelo smiled and led then to the lobby. They were sitting on the couch. "Someone will take care of you shortly." Zelo said and then walked away. 

"What do you think so far?" Ji Yong asked Seunghyun.

"I'm not sure what to think," Seunghyun answered. They were sitting and whispering to each other then Ji Yong felt something brush under his hand. He looked to see what it was, it was a boy or a host.

"Hello, my names Seungri," the boy said. His ears and tail were white.

"Awww arent you adorable," Ji Yong said as he scratched behind Seungris ear. Seungri let out a a small purr. 

"Isn't he adorable Seunghyun," Ji Yong asked.

"um yeah," Seunghyun wasn't sure how to react. He tuned the opposite direction to see if anyone else was n the lobby. He saw some girls from his school and also some other guys. 

"Hello, you seem lonely," another host said. He popped out in front of Seunghyuns face. 

"Oh erm hello," Seunghyun answered. The boy had a big smile on his face and his ears and tails were brown. 

"Well I can keep you company," the boy said," My names Daesung. What's your?"

"I'm Seunghyun." He wasn't sure what to do. He glanced at Ji who was petting Seungri and scratching behind his ears. Seunghyun was hesitant but he started petting Daesung. Daesung purred and smiled more. 

"Would you like something to snack on. Something like cake and maybe some tea?" Daesung asked. Seungri asked the same ting to Ji Yong. 

"No thanks, I'm good," Seunghyun said. Ji Yong also didn't accept the offer of cake and sweets.

Ji Yong was enjoying his time with Seungri. Before he knew it, Seungri was sitting on his lap.

They didn't realize how long they were at the host club. After about an hour passed they figured it was time to leave. 

They said goodbye to Seungri and Daesung. 

"Why do you have to leave? Can't you stay a little longer?" Seungri asked.

"Aww I'm sorry cutie I should get going," Ji Yong said as he petted Seungris head.

"Bye Seunghyun," Daesung said sadly.

"Don't worry I'll be back tomorrow," Seunghyun said.

"Will you come back too Ji?" Seungri asked happily.

"Um yeah sure," Ji Yong said.

They smiled and said there goodbyes. The first time at the club is free so they didn't have to pay anything. 

"So now we're coming back tomorrow?" Ji Yong said.

"Well yeah I guess."

"Your the one who said we would." Ji pointed out.

"Yeah but, but did you see Daesungs face. He looked so sad. He was really cute too. We talked a lot. We also have lots in common," Seunghnyun said.

ji Yong chuckled," Well you enjoyed yourself. Seungri was really cute too. When he was sitting on my lap I was playing with his tail and he was purring  like crazy."

They admitted that they had a great time. They couldn't wait to go back.