Chapter 1

Kitty Kat Host Club

At (toolazytothinkofaname ) high school most of the girls were spazzing. Word had gotten out about a new host club that was opening just down the street. 

"I heard they have real live nekos," One girl said to her friend.

"No way. You mean like in animes?" 

The girl nodded.

"Ahhh they must be soo cute" The girls said in unison. The squealed like fan girls and continued on with their schedule. They didn't know that other boys could hear what they were talking about.

"Seunghyun, did you hear that? They have those guys with cat ears and tails," Ji Yong said.

"Yeah but do you think there real or fake?" Seunghyun said.

"Only one way to find out," Ji Yong said.

"Oh no. Why would I want to go to a host club?" Seunghyun said. 

"Well it could help you get on Youngbae." Ji Yong told him.

Seunghyuns eyes widend," Didnt I tell you to never mention that name ever again?"

"Yeah you said you'd slap me." Ji Yong said," but how can you slap me. I'm soo cute." Ji Yong was doing he best ageyo.Seunhyun couldn't help but laugh. 

"Well do you want to go? After school maybe?" Ji Yong said.

"Just go alone."

Ji Yong pouted cutely. "Pwease. Bbuing bbuing."

"Ugh fine"

"Yay!" Ji hugged Seunghyun," Thanks hyung."

Th thought they would be the only guys, other than the hosts but they were wrong. Behinde them other guys were talking.

"Wow doesn't that sound interesting," Donghae said to his friend, Kyuhyun. 

"It seems a little childish" Kyuhyun responded.

"Well my cousin made plans to go and she wants me to drive her," Donghae said.

" to be you." Kyuhyun responded.

"So mean to your hyung. But could you go with me so I won't be alone?" Donghae asked.

"You won't be alone. You could pay one of those cat hosts to keep you company," Kyuhyun teased.

"I'm serious. Please."

"Why should I?"

"I'll buy you any new game you want," Donghae said.

"Deal."

 

"Daehyun, don't you like nekos?" Youngguk said.

"Yes, they're so cute" Daehyun admitted.

Youngguk laughed.

"I'm probably going to go afterschool," Daehyun said.

"What?Really? What if someone sees you?" Youngguk said.

"It will just be girls. What are the odds of other guys going. You should come with, so I won't be alone" Caehyun said.

"Alright whatever. I'm not doing anything afterschool so sure, why not?"

 

"Hey Kiseop, we should go," Eli said.

"Why?"

"There will be nothing but cute girls there."

"Yeah and their host," Kiseop said.

Ei rolled his eyes," Think about, they probably only have like five hosts. Their club will packed and girls will get tired of waiting."

"Okay, because I know your not going to be quiet about this until I give in, I'll go if you go but I'm busy afterschool today." Kiseop said.

"Alright, we can go another time."

 

"Kyung, what do you think of that new host club," Zico asked.

"I don't know but I think it would make a good story for the school news paper." Kyung said.

"What gives you that idea?" Zico asked.

" Well of girls see the word host in the tittle they'll wanna read it," Kyung said.

"True...wait does that mean you're going to go?" Zico said.

"Yup, it's not a big deal."

"Oh, hmm" Zico wasnt sure what to say.

"Wanna come with?"

"When are you going?"

"Maybe tomorrow. I dont know."

"I'll think about it," Zico said. Then the ball rang. The hallways slowly started to empty.