A Long Dreaming of So Ryong

A or B?

 

A or B?

By Selina Boice

Chapter 4 A Long Dreaming of So Ryong

 Unknown Pov

“ who are you~?” soryong asks without looking who opened the door, because he lays face down on the bed and plays the phone, also Jungie is under his hand too

“ Jung Soryong!!! you stole my first kiss, I didn’t mind that much! but you also stole my beloved sister!! You’ll die NOW!!!! :@@” Eunjung said with her angry voice,

Soryong turns to the sound then he widens eyes, he saw eunjung with her scary face that means she can kill people now

“ Eun..eun..jug.. ahs! eunjung!” he quickly stands up and hides jungie behind his back

“ YOU’LL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@@@@@” she walks to him slowly

“ om..omma.. help m..me..! HYUNG HELP ME!!! >O< ” soryong screams out all of his voice~

Suddenly Eunjung jumps to Cover So Ryong nastily and she tries to strangle So Ryong strongly. She seems want to kill him so much~

“Ouh Ouh omma…” So Ryong throws Eunjung away and then he wakes up to run away from her.. but suddenly, there is fire in front of his door..

“Fire ?? oh My god.. Don’t..” So Ryong shouts loudly and he turns back to see Jungshin is in next room..

“Help me So Ryong.. Help me..” Jungshin yells to him

“Helpppppp.. Jungshin’s home is fire now.. appa omma help Jungshinnnnn…”

 

Dae Ryong Pov

“Helpppppp.. Jungshin’s home is fire now.. appa omma help Jungshinnnnn…” So Ryong who is sleeping in the bed shout loudly and his head is sweating..

“So Ryong.. So Ryong??” I feel shock when I see him like this..

“Why is he being like this?” I look at Eunjung who is a first that took So Ryong came to this medical room of the school..

“I don’t know too but oppa.. it like this..” Eunjung starts telling me about her story..

Back to an hour later

 

Eunjung Pov:

“ good, good! I think you really want to die under my hand really..” she raises her hand up

I close my eyes tightly, I’ll hear the sound slapping soon, I’ll feel the pain soon and I’ll see jungie flies around my head soon too but is this only in my head? I didn’t hear the sound of slapping! but I heard someone is yelling!

“ What are you doing to my sister??”

I saw a tall man are staring at us with his angry face, his face is very scary so much .__. because he keep frowning

“ Dae.. Daeryong or Soryong..?” soyeon asks him with her shock face, hey? this is girl’s restroom isn’t it? -__-^?

“ I asked you! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER??” he shouts loudly made jiyeon and hyomin release my hand automatic, I think this time he’s really Daeryong!

He walks closer to me and grabs my hand strongly, jiyeon and hyomin quickly run to their group

“ next time if I know you do this to again, I won’t forgive you!” he said loudly and clearly

“ dog-ryong or -ryong?” I whisper to him, he looks at me with his frowning face a bit before he whispers me back

“ Daeryong!” he told me lowly and he comes to those girls with his nasty face..

Deb……//

OoO^

Suddenly, Dae Ryong falls down and swoon without reason..

“Dae Ryong Dae Ryong?? Help him pleaseeeee..” I yells palely and then those girls comes to us faster..

“He is not Dae Ryong.. But So Ryong…” they look at us

“Why??” I ask them

“Because, it’s only So Ryong who is always swoon like this.. it’s his habit.. just take him to medical room or Dae Ryong will blame us if he knew his brother is like this because of us..”

Back to present

“why he is like this?” Eunjung asks me sadly. Generally she always does boring face to me but now it’s different.. and I don’t know why I want to tell her about his fact or I really keeps her as my relative?

I sit in the bed and touch So Ryong’s head slowly. He is still hot again.. it’s been happened for along times.

So Ryong was My mom’s favorite and she loved him so much. So that why she was far from me and made him bad like this, So Ryong was proud because omma loved him so much till makes me trouble more and more but I didn’t mind. No One know how much I love him? And he is too.

In fact, I can share all my every things to him. Starting from my mom’s dead, So Ryong was keeping himself in the room alone for 3 days. A few days later, So Ryong went to hospital because he was swoon without eating.

Doctor said he has mental feeling and always thinking about. Every night he always dreams, and he keeps his dream as the real happened.

My aunt used to mention about mental feeling between us. And So Ryong thinks that, it’s me who have problem. But I also ignore it. If my little brother happy.. I will be happy too.

He always thinks that everything he did, is for me but in fact, he also doesn’t what he did too..

So Ryong and I used to be outstanding students and studied together. But after my dad knew So Ryong’s studying was downer. He cared about him so much till changed him to F Class. Because he didn’t want to give him too much work, but it’s been for a long time. So Ryong forgot it and why he comes to F Class. Because his brain is downer now.. I don’t want he thinks too much. Because I know he loves me too..

“Ouh.. So Ryong is really pity.. T[]T” Eunjung cries and looks at So Ryong a bit.

“So when will he wake up?”

“I don’t know too”

“Hyungggggggg……..” So Ryong suddenly wakes up palely..

“What’s up? Are you alright So Ryong okay?” I look at him

“I saw Jungshin’s home is fire now.. when Eunjung came to kill me.. Hyung Helps Jungshin..” he sharks me

Eunjung and I are only looking at each other tiredly

“It’s okay.. you are dreaming..” I says and hugs him warmly..

“Dream? No it’s clear.. and she wants to kill me because I took her first kiss..” So Ryong points to Eunjung..

“Huh? When did you kiss me? Your dream is really silly..” Eunjung looks at him angrily

“What? Stupid girl!!” So Ryong looks at Eunjung

“Hey stop okay.. it’s nothing.. don’t mind her okay??” I tell him

“Cherz.. But Hyung, it’s real o.O” So Ryong again -_-^

“Okay.. it’s real..” I agree with him

“Not real.. it’s unfair for me.. I didn’t kiss with him.. >//<” Eunjung yells as a baby

“Eunjung~” I look at her for helping..

“Ahh I want to crazy..” Eunjung sharks her hair and goes out..

 

Unknown Pov

Next Day

 

“Hey, Today we are going to support our Class sport.. do you want to join it?” Jiyeon comes to Eunjung with T-ara. How strange they are! That yesterday, they wants to fight with her and today they are becoming the friends.

“No.. I don’t want..” Eunjung ignores them and looks at the book back.

“Eunjung- ah.. Are you still angry with the event yesterday? We are sorry..” Hyomin holds Eunjung’s hand

“If you don’t forgive me, Dae Ryong won’t let us in this class anymore.. and we can’t see Jungshin anymore T-T” Boram says with her tear

“Er.. what is contacting with Dae Ryong?” Eunjung looks up to them

“You know, Dae Ryong came to force us oh no.. I mean ask us to sorry.. Eunjung please.. hehe just come~ Today.. Tasty is having contesting of basketball..” Jiyeon drags Eunjung comes with them..

“Tasty?” Eunjung looks at them strangely

“Yes, Tasty is charming twin.. they are Dae Ryong and So Ryong.. you know, Dae Ryong is good at playing basketball.. when he plays it.. he is so y hehe and also So Ryong too, but unluckily, this time they are enemy.. So Ryong and 5 of his friends stand for F Class and Dae Ryong, our Jungshin and 4 students stand for A class.. it’s really great.. come on..” Boram drags Eunjung to join their palying..

---- Contesting is starting ----

Dae Ryong Pov

There are many students around their area, especially female students.

“Dae Ryong~ Dae Ryong.. fighting…” those crazy girls are calling my name while they put up my posters -_-^ aigoo.. when will I able to escape from this event?

“Oppa~ :P ” Eunjung comes to me with T-ara. How strange she is! Today she looks good to me..

“What’s up?” I breathed tiredly.. I don’t know why, since she came to my home.. I feel stranger day by day.. sometimes, I don’t know my act too..

“I’ve never known you can play basketball like this cih..” look at her -_-^

“You better go away.. I’m afraid if you share your bad luck to me and I will be lose..” I ignore her and walks away. I don’t know why, standing with her face to face like this make me feel un confortable. However she is your sister.. don’t not feel so much..

“You better lost Ryong wakkkkkkkk…” Eunjung yells loudly

Aigooo this girl -_-^

“Hello Hyung.. we are meeting again..” So Ryong smiles to me when we are face to face and prepare to take the ball..

“Err.. ” I say nothing.. because it’s hard to make me fight with him like this..

“Dae Ryonggggggggggg……” those girls are shouting.. while I am playing the basketball..

I escape form Kang Minhyuk who is So Ryong’s member, and I jump to throw the ball in to the basket easily.. it’s my skill hehe..

“Good job..” Jungshin clap his hand with mine.

“hu.. we can’t be lose because it’s our point..”  I laugh and we start playing it continue..

30 minutes later..

Now, it’s on time. Both of our groups are the same point and this ball is the last one. If one group and throw it to the ball successfully. it will be a winner.

“Dae Ryong.. you have to take that ball from So Ryong.. don’t let they can throw it to our basket..” Jungshin tells me

“I see..” I look at So Ryong and he is coming to my basket faster..

“Even it’s just a ball, but I will show you.. I can get what I want you can’t stop me..” So Ryong smiles badly.. but I feel he is comparing to something..

“Heh..” So Ryong throw the ball to my basket but it seem not going to the basket.. and it is going to someone who is sitting on the bleacher seat..

“Eunjung~??” I faster come to move her away to escape that ball, but suddenly…

“Hoooooooooooooo…..”

“Dae Ryongggggggggggggg.. You are so badddddddddddd”

“I am dreaming ahhhh it can’t be real…………”

Those fan girls are shouting loudly.. because now..

I look at Eunjung who is sleeping under me, and My mouth is covering her lip too..

Oh.. No >//

 



 

I don't know why, I feeless to write it :((

Sorry for some error grammar~

 

Message to T-araLover: hehe hope you can continue~