New Boring Sibling

A or B?

A or B?

By Selina Boice

Chapter 2 New Boring Sibling

 

Dae Ryong Pov

Em.. Hello I’m Jung Dae Ryong, I’m one of Yonghwa appa’s twin children of course, I am an older brother and So Ryong is my little brother of course. I always disagree my appa to have a new wife because I can’t forget my mom, Seohyun. Of course she died when we were 5 years. Because of appa only, he was busy too much till no time with us. Omma got ill but he still kept his work more important than us. He didn’t come to see omma in hospital and finally she died in front of me. And now he takes his new wife and new daughter come to live in our home. Firstly, I didn’t want to meet them so I chose to stay in my room only. But I felt stressful with this day, so I came out and I saw So Ryong, my bad little brother was holding the door and laughed happily. He asked me to hold that door and suddenly, a little lady came out and shouted at me loudly. She was too much, she shouted at me till her saliva covered my face and I wiped it hardly. How dirty she was! Finally, I knew she is my new sibling and because of confusing between me and So Ryong, appa asked me to stand one leg at down stair. I was mad by So Ryong and now please look, we get in trouble again when that kid girl was swoon and my dad blames us so much. It’s better because Aunt, Shin Hye stops him so I can got free. But I’m not thankful of her.

“Hyung~ Are you alright?” So Ryong runs to me after we get out from Living room. I didn’t say much because I am angry him now.

“Luckily, omma helps us. She is so pretty and kind hehe” So Ryong smiled alone but his saying makes me feel bad now. Does he call that woman omma?

“Our omma has only one, she is Seo Joohyun.. but how can you call that stranger omma?” I ask him

“Why? She married to our appa..” So Ryong said stupidly

“Cih.. If you want to be her son, so it means we are not sibling because we have different omma okay?” and then I walk in to the room quickly.

I sit on the bed and I was thinking of something, I feel not good when our family add members. And I really don’t want to have new sibling too. It’s hard already when So Ryong is my twin. He is playful and always make me mad. He’s never studied hard. How embarrass I am! I am studying in A Class, the class which is for outstanding students of course but he is studying in F Class -_-^

We shouldn’t be twin. I have one best friend and he is Lee Jungshin. he is an outstanding student of math and he used to have contest math in US with many students from another counties too. I knew him when we were at Math club together. He is quiet but friendly and he doesn’t like messy thing. Especially he doesn’t like a dumb student of course. And Back to So Ryong friend, I can image suddenly a glasses man Kang Minhyuk. He wears glasses of course but not mean he tries to study till wear glasses but he tries to play internet game and always make So Ryong become crazy like this.

I stop my thinking when my phone is ringing and I see it’s Jungshin’s number.

“Hello~” I pick up it quickly

/Dae Ryong?/ Jungshin asked surly. Because of my Bad brother always fake him a lot. He sometimes fake to be me and messy my group too -_- that why Jungshin is really afraid of him.

“Yes.. just say what you want. I don’t feel well now..”

/Okay, so back to our planning. Tomorrow we are going to meeting with our math club and Mr. Lee Jonghyun will explain us more. Don’t be late../

“I see..”

/And one more../

“What?”

/Ryu Hwayoung..  do you still remember her? She also join this club too./ Jungshin is talking about Hwayoung. She is twin as us too, and her sister is Hyoyoung. She used to be my best friend and I didn’t know why, she was faked by So Ryong. So Ryong faked her that he is me and he wooed Hyoyoung by my name. Because Hyoyoung also loved me too and So Ryong is a play boy, he is really play too much  -.- and finally his planning broke out and Hyoyoung hurt so much till she went to study abroad. But Hwayoung always hate me because she thinks it’s my mistake that made her sister hurt. But I don’t want to explain her clearly too. I can get it. However, if So Ryong is better..

“I see.. ”

/Emm.. I hope you can prepare your feeling first hehe.. and then bye I’m busy to do math online/

“Err good lucky” and then I hung off

Next Day

Today, it’s our new day that add members to be in our breakfast time. I’m just eating without looking at them.

“Look whom? Cray girl~” So Ryong looked at that little girl, who I don’t remember her name too -__- Because I’m not interested in unimportant thing too.

“Why both of you are similar like this!” she says with her dumb question. Cih.. just see her face, I can know he is really dumb -_-^ so Jung Dae Ryong have two dumb siblings now

“Silly, we are twin if we don’t have similar face so I have to similar with you?” So Ryong said loudly till his rice flies from his mouth in to my bowl suddenly -_-^ How dirty he is!

“I get enough” I tell appa and turn my bowl away.

“Ah.. just eating for 2 minutes. You get enough?” Aunt Shin Hye asks me carefully

“So how can I eat it? If So Ryong make my food dirty -_- his saliva and his rich is covering my bowl like this..” I tell them

“Yah~ Hyung.. How nice you is! cih” So Ryong looks at me with his nasty eyes

“You can change your food..” appa says

“No thanks.. I have to go now.. because I have to meet my club friend..” I hold my bag and begin to walk out.

“Hey~ Dae Ryong, wait for your sister..” appa says

“What?” I can’t understand what he said. I looked at that kid who is holding her bag and looks at me too

“She is going to school with you too..” Appa says

“Why? I always go alone..”

“But from today, Eunjung have to go with you.. alright.. take care for your sister..”

I can’t say anymore, if he said like this. -_-^ and I come out quickly..

“Yah~ I want to go with Hyung too..”  So Ryong who has full of rich in his mouth says faster, but appa looks at him strongly

“You should eat your food complete first.. and you can go after them.. How ugly!” appa blames him

 

Outside

 The kid girl and I come in to the car and wait for the driver come too.

“Just sit away from me~” I tell her

“Cih.. do you think you are wonderful?” she looks down me again

“I’m Dae Ryong not So Ryong! Don’t do as you stay with him. I don’t like it.. and one more, when you get at school do not tell them you are my sibling..” I says and turns face away to the window and Mr Driver comes in to start driving.

“Cih. You character is like a prince..” she says but I don’t reply her. Because I feel not good now

“Hey.. Dog Ryong!” she calls me again -_-^ she is good at making people hot..

“Hey How old are you?” I ask her

“I’m 18 years old -_- ^ I already told Ryong ready..” she says softly

Emm.. the same age -_-^

“So what’s your month?” I ask her continue

“December.. why? -__- you want to buy gift to me on my birthday?”

“Good then, just call me oppa.. I was born in April However I’m older than you..” I say

“No.. why I have too?” she says loudly

“So.. it’s better.. x)) Just call my name kk.. if you don’t call me oppa, so no one know we are sibling too..”

And then, the car comes in to my school area again. I come out with that girl, while everyone around there, are looking at us. Of course because I am one of Charming Twin in this school that why many female students fall in love in me hehe.. and this girl.. eh -.- I hard to mention her name because I don’t know and don’t want to ask too.

“Why are they looking at us?” she sharks my arm slowly

“Because your face is dumb.. this school students hate dumb people..” I lie her and walk away

“Dae Ryong~” Jungshin suddenly come to her quickly..

“Oh why?” I ask him

“Hey.. do you know, Mr Hwang changes our teacher to F Class. He said because F Class is worse than us so they need some good teachers.” Jungshin tells me

“How can he do that? F Class, even he tries to take many good teachers to teach there, they are still dumb.. Oh god.. what’s a silly changing!” I says tiredly..

“Oppa!!!!” suddenly Aunt Shin Hye’s daughter runs to me.. what? She calls me Oppa? -_-

“Ah.. who is she? Your girlfriend?? -_-^” Jungshin asks me

“I’m his sister.. hello I am Eunjung hehe” Eunjung -_- I can remember her name now

“Yah~ Dae Ryong! You have more sister o.O why don’t I know?” Jungshin shocks

“I told you ready, don’t tell them we are sibling.. are you okay?” I tell her

“But oppa.. :((” she does her sad face. Oh god.. this girl is good at performing -_-

“Dae Ryong.. you should be kind to your sister..” Jungshin says

“If you want her, you can take her to be your sister too..” I tell him and walk away..

 

Unknown Pov

“He is always like this to me..” Eunjung says softly, perform to make Jungshin feel pity.

“Okay.. kid don’t be sad.. even you see him like this, but he is so nice .. anyway Are you just coming today?” Jungshin laughs politely

“Emm.. I am a new student.. but I don’t know where is my class..”

“So what’s tittle of your class?” Jungshin says while he is walking with her

“Do you know A Class?”

“Yah~ it’s our class, I mean I and Dae Ryong.. so you study in A Class it mean you are not simple too.. just come to me” Jungshin takes Eunjung come in to A Class by looking from many people. Because Jungshin is the tallest of this school and like a star too. Many ladies get jealous to Eunjung now..

Dae Ryong Pov

 

I look at Jungshin and Eunjung come in to the class together -_-^ Don’t say, dumb face as her is also outstanding student too? Oh god I can’t believe it..

“Hey!  Who is that girl? How can she come with Jungshin like this?” Some ladies at my back say angrily. As I remember, their group call T-ara who has members as, Jeon Boram, Park Soyeon, Park Jiyeon, Lee Areum and Park Hyomin. They are fans of Jungshin and love him so much till they were F Class students become A Class students because they are trying to get this class to meet Jungshin Everyday. Jungshin doesn’t like dumb people and many people get it. Now I think Eunjung is in dangerous now. :// T-ara wouldn’t let her happiness.

“Hey you can sit in front of Dae Ryong..” Jungshin tells Eunjung and she comes to sit in front of me quickly.

“How are you oppa :P ?” she turns face to me

How bad she is! -_-^ she has 2 faces, one is a good kid and one more is boring kid.

“Be careful your safe :))” I smile and whisper her. Just remind her, don’t say her oppa as me is not care of her. Cih..

“Why I have to do that?” she looks at me with her nasty eyes

“As you think~” I open my book and start reading my lesson.

 

It was a long lesson and finally it’s break time. I come out with Jungshin as generally. And I see So Ryong is standing in front of my class too. As his habit, he’s never waited for me like this.. or he is waiting his dumb sister? Cih..

“Why are you here?”

“Do you see Eunjug?”

“Who? -__-”

“I mean Eunjung..” he says again. I feel strange to him now. I hope he won’t do as he did to Hyoyoung :3 of course he is really play boy.

“She is our sibling.. don’t let your play boy character, make me messy again” I tell him and walk away from him.

 

Eunjung Pov:

I walk alone around this school when break time because I really don’t know where should I go? Because I have no friend And I don’t know where my Jungie is! -_- I lose it yesterday and I try to find it too but it was nothing.. suddenly I a few female students who I can remember, they are my classmates, are rounding me with their bad face.. and I feel unusual now..

“Hey! This girl, that take our Jungshin?” a tall lady talks to their friends. Jungshin? -_-^ what’s up to me?

“Yes Jiyeon.. I can remember her ugly face..” another lady says

Ugly face? :@@ damn!

“You might want to hurt much that try to close with my Jungshin..” they are coming closer and closer..

 



Message to T-areLover: I hope you can continue my story hehe :PPPPPPP

 

Sorry for some error grammar but just enjoy reading kkk

 

 

https://