Dammit

Angel or Devil?

Dammit! Cockblockersrothers!

You smile at him, he smiles back and leans down to kiss you.

tumblr_lqi9zyirLH1qgp6zwo1_500.gif

Suho's hands roam around your body and you moan at his touch.

"oppa~" You moan, as his lips travel down your jaw to your neck.

 

 

 

 

suddenly...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"HYUNG!!!~~ ________!!!  WE GOT THE DRINKS!!" Annonces your annoying oppa Sehun.

 

 

 

"Joonmyeon! MeiMei! Where are-" Luhan bellows until he opens the door to the bedroom and sees Suho on top of you while your face is a deep red.

"Oh.. Uhm,we'll be in the living room." Luhan scratches the back of his neck before awkwardly leaving, closing the door on his way out.

 

You and Suho look at each other and laugh before heading out the bedroom and going to the living room to join your brothers.

 

Getting to the living room, you spot your older brothers' awkward yet funny expressions seeing the both of you come in.

"Sorry hyung, we didn't know!" Sehun suddenly bursts out.

Suho chuckles and puts an arm around you, "There's such thing as knocking Sehun."

"The door was opened  though.."

"Was it Sehun? Or is it that you 'just so happen' to know where the spare keys are?"

Sehun sighed. Just when you thought he was going to admit he was guilty, he.. "IT WAS LUHAN HYUNG! I TOLD HIM NOT TO- UMPH! OWWWWWW!"

"Don't blame me!" Luhan says reading his favorite comic after hitting Sehun on the head with it.

You and Suho laughed at your two brothers.

"They haven't changed one bit." whispers Suho into your ear.

"I know and it so embarassing."

 

"Yah, lovebirds let's start drinking so you can both get back to love making and me and Sehun can go back home."  Luhan says.

With that you four drank all 24 beers.

The night came quick and your brothers left the apartment.

Suho was still sober, while you, you were passed out after your third bottle.

Suho smiled and moved the fringe away from your face. 'I missed you _____.'

He carried you to the bedroom and laid you on the bed. He also laid beside you and stared at your cute face. His eyes moved to your lips.

 

Little by little, the space between the two of you minimized. Within a second, his lips were on yours and his arms were around you.

Your arms wrapped around his neck and you kissed him back. At first it shocked Suho, but then he realized what you did. You pretended to have passed out so that your brothers would leave and so Suho would carry you to the bed.

 

"You're very sneaky baby ____." Suho mumbles on your lips.

"Thanks, now let's continue where we left off before my brothers disturbed us."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOU OBVIOUSLY SHOULD KNOW WHAT THE NEXT CHAPPIE WILL BE! PLS ANTICIPATE IT!