Troll

Angel or Devil?

Dream?

"O-oppa.." You say surprised yet your heart fluttered.

"______ love me too. Please?"

You smile and say yes making a smile grow on his face too.

Just as you two were about to kiss...

 

 

 

"_______ WAKE UP! WE STILL HAVE TO PICK UP SUHO AT THE AIRPORT!!!" yells your mother.

You groan in annoyance and realize that your lips were puckered out. 'Dammit, it was a dream.'

You get out of bed and dress up in the new dress you bought just for Suho.

'Hope he likes it'

392062_462988527067328_757491506_n.jpg

You run down the stairs expecting to see your parents, but to your surprise someone you expected to pick up from the airport was already in your house, in front of the staircase.

'Are you really the 15 year old _____ I left? Gawd your as beautiful as the last time I saw you.'

"Oppa!!!" You run to give him a hug and he nuzzles his head to the crook of your neck and traces your neck with the tip of his nose.

'OMG OMG OMG is my dream coming true!?' you say not really freaking out, you sorta wi happens.

"You look beautiful ______. I missed you." He whispers but making it loud enough for only you to hear.

"Me too.."

"You were fantasizing about me weren't you?" He smirks when you quickly pullaway from the hug with wide eyes.

"H-how'd?"

"Don't worry," he pulls you by your waist and leans in with the tips of your  nose touching. "I was too, and that dress does not help me the least bit."

"O-oppa my parents."

He looks up and smiles. "I'll be taking ______ out! I promise to take her back before midnight!"

With that you two left and headed to his apartment. After getting in the room Suho pushes you against the wall and roughly kisses you.

"You're mine _____, mine only!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Woah, he's more possesive and rough than I thought. I love that.'