Plan C, success.

Love Game

 

   The next day, Daehyun was on his way to the cafe happily. There wasn't a sure plan to get rid of Minji, but Daehyun could think of something, or someone, that might be able to help. 

----> 

"So, you're saying Minji likes me?" Gikwang blinked. He stared at Daehyun unsure with a pout. 

Daehyun just nodded. "Hyung, didn't you say you liked her yesterday?" Daehyun asked him. Gikwang walked out of the break room and into the kitchen, where Eunseo was heating coffee. 

"I did, but are you sure? She seemed to be interested in you only." Gikwang mumbled, getting out coffee beans to grind. Daehyun glanced at Eunseo, she was busily stirring coffee, probably uninterested with what they were talking about. 

"She's probably going to be coming here often. Just talk to her a lot ok. And whenever she comes, hit on her. She likes guys like that." Daehyun gave advice to Gikwang, but he was still not believing Daehyun's words. 

"Ok." Gikwang sighed. "Now go and take those guys orders!" Gikwang kicked Daehyun out of the kitchen. Daehyun smirked and went to wait on tables. 

"Are you seriously going to try and get that girl?" Eunseo asked with a raised eyebrow. She was infact listening to their conversation. 

"Why not? She's cute, pretty, brave, and her dad is a good man." Gikwang nodded. Eunseo shook her head and walked out of the kitchen, leaving Gikwang feeling happy alone. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Daehyun expected, Minji came around noon with a smug look on her face. Once Daehyun saw her he instantly hid behind the counter. Gikwang spotted him and blinked. 

"What are you--" 

"Shhh. Minji's here." Daehyun said and pulled Gikwang down with him. Gikwang looked at Daehyun with wide eyes. 

"She is? What do I do?" Gikwang asked frantcially and started fixing his hair and clothes. 

"First, go take her order, while doing it, flex your muscles seductively." Daehyun told him. 

Gikwang looked at Daehyun, then at his own biceps. "Like this?" Gikwang asked, Daehyun clapped proudly. 

"Like that!!" Daehyun grinned, "and make eye contact too." He told Gikwang, after getting tips on what to do, Gikwang went straight to the table Minji was at. She came alone and was looking around for Daehyun with an anxious expression.

Eunseo was at the cash register counting money when she saw Daehyun pop out from the counter and he stood next to her. 

"What are you doing?" Eunseo asked with a weirded out expression. Daehyun shhed her and pointed to Gikwang. "This is gonna be good." Eunseo smirked and watched Gikwang also. 

Gikwang stood infront of Minji's view with an awkward smile. "H-hi." Gikwang waved while blinking too much. Minji just glanced at him with an uninterested look. "I'm Gikwang. Did you want to order some coffee?" Gikwang asked nervoulsy. Daehyun shook his head and Eunseo sighed. Things were already turning out bad. 

"Yeah, I want an iced mocha, put some caramel in ther, and extra sugar." Minji said quickly, causing Gikwang to write quickly

*Make some eye contact Lee Gikwang. Be a man.* Gikwang told himself. He then leaned down to Minji's eye level and stared at her in the eye with his eyes as wide as possible. *Oh yeah. Work it. She's into me, I can tell.* Gikwang tried to his lips seductively but Minji slapped him. 

"What are you popping my bubble for ahjussi? Get off my grill jeez." Minji rolled her eyes and Gikwang rubbed his face. 

"Sorry." He mumbled and ran away with a sulky expression. Eunseo and Daehyun saw him coming and his behind the counter, laughing at what had just happened to Gikwang. 

Gikwang saw them and also hid behind the counter. "She hit me." Gikwang sobbed, still holding onto his cheek. Eunseo tried to hold in her laughter as she saw Gikwang's face turning red. Daehyun just patted his shoulder and smirked. 

"Hey, she touched you." Daehyun winked, trying to get Gikwang to see the situation from a different perspective. Gikwang let go of his cheek and his face went blank. 

"She did touch me!!" Gikwang then yelled with a smile and he squished his cheeks together in amazement. 

*Jung Daehyun, you're pretty good at tricking people.* Eunseo stared at Daehyun with a smile while he tried to get Gikwang to calm down. 

"Haha. Minji will be mine!!" Gikwang evilly smirked. Daehyun chuckled and turned his head towards Eunseo. She realized she got caught staring at him and looked away with red cheeks. 

*Damn it.* Eunseo mentally slapped herself. Daehyun smiled at her reaction. 

"Okay, so Daehyun-ah, what do I do next?" Gikwang asked with ears ready to learn. Daehyun looked up for ideas. He then clapped his hands. 

"Now is the time to flirt. Tell her a compliment, what girls like hearing often." Daehyun and Gikwang were having a serious talk, Gikwang then turned to Eunseo and she looked at him weirdly as he got closer. 

"Are you tired? Because you've been running through my mind all day." Gikwang said in a suave manner, even if he did so, Eunseo found it hilarious and cheesy. 

"Ew, you might just end up getting punched in the face if you say that." Eunseo laughed and hit Gikwang's arm. Daehyun took note on that. 

*Eunseo really can't stand cheesy pick up lines.* 

"Well, you're just a weird cold hearted girl, that's why you don't like me saying that to you. But Minji is a delicate girl, she will fall for me right then if I say that to her." Gikwang rolled his eyes at Eunseo. 

What Gikwang said did slightly offend Eunseo's feelings, about her being a cold hearted girl. Even though she didn't enjoy things normal girls do, she did infact have a heart. 

"Hurry hyung. Get her mocha and do your thang." Daehyun pushed Gikwang into the kitchen and chuckled. Gikwang brewed Minji's iced mocha in a rush, he was too busy staring at her 'beauty' to concentrate. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daehyun and Eunseo were still on the floor, Eunseo, blanking out, watching Gikwang, and Daehyun staring at Eunseo, her side profile was cute, and the way she was curled up was also cute. Daehyun just found everything cute about her, despite her having a 'cold heart'. 

"Let's start working." Eunseo mumbled and got up, Daehyun followed suit and watched as Eunseo went to working right away. Her kind smile to the customers, no matter how hard it was for her or how annoyed she was, Eunseo had patience with everyone, that was something that Daehyun admired. 

He took one last look at her before walking to the kitchen to start grinding coffee beans. 

"Daehyun, I'm gonna go now." Gikwang smiled brightly while holding up the iced mocha. Daehyun looked up from his work and slightly smiled at Gikwang. 

"Good luck." Daehyun told him and Gikwang nodded as he walked to Minji's table. 

Gikwang strutted to Minji's table, even though he was making such an effort, she did not care one bit. 

Sound familiar? 

(Daehyun and Eunseo ~) 

"H-hi." Gikwang gripped onto the iced mocha cup and smiled charmingly. Minji glared up at him and spat out her gum in a napkin. So lady like. "Here's your iced mocha." Gikwang told her, her eyes were scanning the cup and she furrowed her eyebrows. 

"What? No straw??!! Is there something wrong with you?" Minji yelled at Gikwang and he soon was in the state of panic. 

"Oh, I-I'm sorry, I forgot--" 

"You forgot?! Tch. I know you're old but did you really have to forget the straw? Stupid--" 

"I'm sorry, you look pretty today..." Gikwang shrunk when Minji stood up and glared at him even scarier. 

Eunseo, who was serving the table right next to Minji's notcied everything, and kind of fumed. She had it with this girl, not only was she loud and obnoxious, but she was also acting like a spoiled brat. 

"You're so gross!!" Minji took her iced mocha, opened the lid, and was about to pour the iced mocha onto Gikwang's head. 

Eunseo grabbed Minji's wrist and made it twist so the beverage spilled onto Minji. She gasped when the ice and liquid splashed on her hair and shirt. Eunseo smirked and Gikwang gasped. Daehyun, who had just gotten out of the kitchen began laughing histarically. 

Other customers who were in the cafe took pictures and also laughe at Minji. Minji gasped and wiped off her face with her hands. 

"Who did tha--" Minji became quiet when she saw Eunseo with her arms crossed, staring boredly at Minji. 

"This is the second time you've caused us trouble." Eunseo told Minji sternly. 

"Well, this idiot here keeps on bugging me." Minji pointed at Gikwang, he was innocently standing behind them with a worried expression. 

"He was just serving you with manners. You obviously have no clue what those are of course." Eunseo raised one eyebrow at Minji and she gasped at the insult. 

"I have manners. What about you? You spilled coffee on me, now my make up is ruined, my hair is sticky and my pink blouse is stained." Minji complained. People were watching intensely, Daehyun was still watching from afar, he didn't want Minji to see him cause he knew if she did, she'd start fake crying to him. 

"You're the one who brought that upon yourself, if I'm correct, weren't you just about to pour this iced mocha on my friend?" Eunseo said, tapping her chin, staring down Minji. Minji was silent for a long time. Looks like Eunseo has won. 

"Whatever. Where's Daehyun oppa?" Minji changed the topic and looked around. Eunseo sighed and continued staring at Minji. 

"If you keep on creating trouble for our work, we'll have to ban you from here, you have only one chance left, then I'd have to report you for your third strike. Oh, and Daehyun is trying his best to run away from you, doesn't that give you a slight hint at all? Tch. Have a nice day." Eunseo finished off telling Minji off with a cruel smile. Minji scoffed and Eunseo walked right pass her, hurting her pride even more. Minji saw people recording her and covered her face. 

"FINE. I'M NOT COMING BACK HERE. ALL OF YOU ARE FREAKS." Minji stomped out in tears.

Daehyun chuckled and saw the smug look on Eunseo's face. Gikwang chased after Minji like a puppy to apologize even though he did nothing wrong. 

Daehyun walked over to Eunseo with a contented smile over his face. She was sorting out orders in the kitchen, furrowing her eyebrows when she was confused about some. Daehyun then sat on the counter, interupting her busy mind. She looked at Daehyun, wondering why he was smiling at her like that. 

"What?" Eunseo asked. Daehyun grinned even wider. 

"Thanks." Daehyun said, she blinked at him weirdly, like she always does. Daehyun sighed and leaned closer to Eunseo's face. "For getting rid of Minji. I think you're the only girl who has told her off like that." Daehyun said softly. Eunseo raised and eyebrow and went back to reading orders. 

"I didn't do that for you, no need to thank me. It was purely because she was ing annoying to me." Eunseo shrugged, making it sound like no big deal, but to Daehyun this was a big deal. Because of Minji stuck around, the chances of being with Eunseo might never come. 

*Plan C, success, thanks to Eunseo.* Daehyun thought in his mind. He got off the counter and gave her a small hug before leaving the kitchen. 

When she felt his arms wrap around her shoulders, she felt like her heart stopped for a quick second. Eunseo's body froze, when Daehyun's arm slid off her and he walked away non chalantly. 

*No Eunseo. Tell me, you did not enjoy that. That had no effect on you...* 

Eunseo hit her head. "Aish, who am I kidding?! It did have affect on me." Eunseo shut her eyes and bit her lips, trying to clear her mind as thoughts of Daehyun popped up. 

*Babo.* Eunseo glared at Daehyun from afar.