Plan C!

Love Game

 

 

     Daehyun looked to his left with round, aware eyes. He saw his a girl, he never wanted to see again. 

"Don't you remember me?" She asked blinking at him with a wide smile. Daehyun glanced at Eunseo's lost expression. 

"Sorry, I don't." Daehyun said coldly, then turned back to Eunseo. "Can we go talk somewhere pri--" 

"Is this your new girlfriend?" The girl asked. Jongup just stared wide eyed at Daehyun and Eunseo. Eunseo was quick to answer, she looked at Daehyun and then at the girl. 

"No." Eunseo answered plainly. Daehyun's face fell when he saw Eunseo getting slightly annoyed. 

"Ah!! That's good, because Daehyun oppa is mine." The girl smiled and gripped onto Daehyun's arm. "I'm Son Minji, daughter of lawyer Son Mingguk." Minji flipped her blonde extensions. Eunseo looked her up and down and could tell she was a spoiled brat. 

"Am I suppose to care?" Eunseo said harshly and looked at Jongup with a smile. "Want the usual?" She asked him and Jongup nodded happily. "Okay, be back then." Eunseo said and walked off, Daehyun was speechless in all of that chaos. 

He pushed Minji off him and glared at her. "What are you doing? I dumped you many months ago, did your insane mind not process that?" Daehyun spat. 

Not only was she the worst ex girlfriend ever, but she also jus ruined his chances with Eunseo. Not like he had chances anyways but she probably made things worse. 

"Yah, oppa. You told me you missed me and loved me a few weeks ago!" She whined. Daehyun blinked and scratched his head. 

"I must've been drunk, because I am one hundred percent sure I don't miss you, nor do I love you." Daehyun said and the girl began crying. Jongup and Daehyun began panicking and people began whispering. 

Eunseo then came to their table casually and handed Jongup his warm drink. 

"Opppa!! You're bad! How could you do this to me? I bought you whatever you wanted, why don't you love me?" Her make up smeared down her face and lip stick smudged all over. Some people laughed and recorded the scene and others gossiped and pitied her. 

"Get out." Eunseo told Minji with her arms crossed. Minji then silenced and looked at Eunseo. 

"Huh?" She asked. 

"You're interupting the other customers who came here for peace and quiet, so get--" 

"Ahaha. I'll handle this." Gikwang appeared with a smile. "Uhh, Minji sii, you need to stop.."

Eunseo rolled her eyes and walked into the break room. She sat on the couch and shut her eyes to calm herself down. It's been a rough day and the last thing she needs is a whiny girl ruining her mood. 

A knock was heard and Eunseo opened her eyes. Daehyun was standing at the door with a cal expression. 

"What do you want from me?" Eunseo sighed and shut her eyes again. Daehyun stepped in and sat next to her on the couch. 

"Remember I told you I liked you?" Daehyun suddenly asked, making Eunseo blush and open her eyes once again. She met eyes with Daehyun and blinked rapidly. 

"Y-yeah. So?" She asked. Daehyun smiled at her. Inside Eunseo was about to explode. Why was he asking her all of the sudden, right now? 

"Is the reason you rejected me, was because you like someone else?" Daehyun asked her. 

"N-no." Eunseo stuttered due to nervousness. This was very unlike her, getting nervous around people. She stopped looking into Daehyun's eyes and looked else where. 

"Just admit it Eunseo." Daehyun poked her arm. Her eyebrows knit together and she tilted her head. 

"What? I don't like anyone okay. Leave me alone." Eunseo mumbled and went to the fridge to get a bottle of water. 

"You like me don't you?" Daehyun smirked. Eunseo spat out her water, and blinked. 

*. What am I suppose to say now?* Eunseo sighed and went back to being chic. 

"Just because you've lost, doesn't mean you have to bring me down with you. I don't believe in love. Or dating, or dates, or feeings." Eunseo shivered at the thought. 

    Meanwhile ~

"Jongup-ah, where's Daehyun?" Minji stopped crying and looked pass Gikwang. Gikwang stood in her way with a smile. 

"He went to the restroom, maybe you should stop chasing him, I'm right here you know." Gikwang fixed his hair and smiled at her. She just gave him a look and pushed pass him. 

"Oh no." Jongup muttered. She went straight to the males bathroom and shouted Daehyun's name. 

"What is she doing?" Gikwang asked with round eyes. 

"Looking for Daehyun hyung. She's kind of obsessed with him." Jongup whispered. Gikwang just stared at the guys exiting the bathroom because of Minji. 

"She's amazing." Gikwang smiled in awe and went to the males bathroom. Jongup just shook his head. 

*Now what do we do? Minji noona isn't going to leave Daehyun hyung alone..* Jongup thought. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on Eunseo, you can't keep ignoring people's feeligns because you're unsure of your own." Daehyun's one statement made Eunseo silent. He was right, how did he know that? 

She pushed people away when they want to get close. Because she hates the idea of letting someone know the real her. 

"Even if I do like you, I'm not going to date you. That Minji girl, is chasing after you like mad, and I don't want to get in between that. Too much drama and complication." Eunseo said with crossed arms. 

Daehyun finally got her to confess. She does like him. But there she goes again, saying something negative, ruining the moment. 

"What are you going to do then? Just ignore me and your feelings?" Daehyun got off the couch and walked towards her. 

Eunseo just nodded her head. "Pretty much. I'll forget you soon enough." Eunseo shrugged. 

"So you're just gonna forget me? Like we had nothing?" Daehyun asked with a hurt expression. 

"We never had anything to begin with." Eunseo said bluntly. Daehyun was getting played by Eunseo big time, she was so cold hearted yet his heart told him to keep trying and trying. 

"Okay. You can keep being like this, but I'm not going to give up." Daehyun told her sternly which made Eunseo's heart skip a beat. 

No one has ever gave so much effort to make her like them, and here this idiot named Jung Daehyun is, doing exactly that. He walked out and found Jongup. 

"Hyung what happened?" Jongup asked with round eyes.

"Of course she rejected me, but I did get her to admit she likes me." Daehyun and Jongup high fived each other.

"Good. Now we're have to make a Plan C!" Jongup exclaimed. Daehyun looked around and heard Minji in the males restroom yelling his name. 

"Plan C, is going to be getting rid of Minji. Eunseo won't date me if Minji is in the way." Daehyun frowned. 

"I thought even if Minji was gone, she would never date you?" Jongup blinked, making Daehyun slap his head. 

"Whatever, let's just leave right now and plan it with the others." Daehyun muttered and walked out quickly so Minji wouldn't spot him. 

"Please calm down Miss Minji!!" Gikwang whined and pulled her out of the men's bathroom. "He's obviously not in there. So why don't you--" 

"Omo, ahjussi, can you like piss off? So annoying. Omg." Minji rolled her eyes at Gikwang. Gikwang furrowed his eyebrows at her. 

"A-ah-ahjussi??" His eyes rounded at her. "I'm only 22 years old!!" Gikwang said. 

Eunseo appeared behind the front desk and Gikwang spotted her. "Eunseo, help me." Gikwang mouthed. Eunseo just glanced at him and sighed. 

"In your dreams." She mouthed back. "No way am I gonna get into that drama." Eunseo shook her head. 

She kept hearing Daehyun's words over and over again. 

"So you're gonna forget me? Like we had nothing?" 

"Okay, you can keep being like this, but I'm not going to give up." 

His expression was so serious. His eyes stared straight into hers.

*Aish, Jung Daehyun, why do you have to do this to me?* Eunseo pouted. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"CONGRATS MAN!!" Himchan smacked Daehyun's back really hard. 

This was an emotional day for BAP. Daehyun has never confessed to a girl, nor has she returned the feelings back. And Himchan umma and Yongguk appa was happy for him. 

"Wah, hyung, you are the best." Zelo nodded and clapped. 

Daehyun plopped on the couch and sighed. 

"But she says she's going to forget me." Daehyun said and the mood dropped. 

"Why??" Yongguk yelled. Youngjae shook his head with a sigh. 

"Minji noona...is planning to stay by Daehyun hyung's side forever." Jongup said and they all gasped. 

"Seriously, someone needs to put her in the mental hospital." Himchan said. 

"I don't like that noona, she broke my skateboard." Zelo pouted. 

"Well, looks like Plan C is going to be hard." Yongguk sighed. Daehyun looked at him with apologetic eyes. 

They were doing so much for him, just so he could get one girl. 

"Don't worry Daehyun, we want to do this." Himchan patted Daehyun's shoulder and smiled. 

"Yeah, plus, it's about time we do something about Minji." Yongguk mumbled. 

Daehyun smiled. "Alright, any ideas?" Daehyun asked. 

 

A/N : I know. This chapter was not one of my best chapters u.u sorry guys.